Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My SXD-9 review
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My SXD-9 review
12-11-2013 10:30 AM

(12-07-2013 5:50 PM)D_Darko Wrote:  Package finally arrived yesterday. This is my second night out with the smurf gel. Two pumps. All I'm gonna say right now is wow! This is some seriously awesome stuff. It's like being a magnet, draws everybody in. Chicks love you, dudes love you. Full report on two nights debauchary coming tomorrow.Tonight's going to be awesome. Have a good night everybody!

Anybody seen, Darko? Lone ranger

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-11-2013 10:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-11-2013 11:54 AM

(12-11-2013 10:30 AM)MMM Wrote:  Anybody seen, Darko? Lone ranger

He's probably still recovering. Smoke

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
12-11-2013 11:54 AM

Mars82

Rep Post

12-11-2013 9:59 PM

(12-11-2013 11:54 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  He's probably still recovering. Smoke

+1 lol

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
12-11-2013 9:59 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

12-11-2013 10:55 PM

(12-11-2013 11:54 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  He's probably still recovering. Smoke

Lawl +1 as well Big Grin I'll be using my sx-d9 in vegas
12-11-2013 10:55 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

12-12-2013 12:08 AM

Good luck bro. Would love to read about your exploits.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
12-12-2013 12:08 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-12-2013 12:11 AM

(12-11-2013 10:55 PM)ryusei Wrote:  Lawl +1 as well Big Grin I'll be using my sx-d9 in vegas
do report ^_^
12-12-2013 12:11 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-12-2013 5:09 PM

I've been using SXD-9 pretty consistently and now that I know why it wasn't working on my fiance to begin with (stress and girl week) I see that it really does a great job and I have to be honest, at least for a guy in a relationship it does live up to the hype. ESPECIALLY if I'm wearing it with a cologne she likes.

My usual delivery method is to first apply an oil based scent (such as Burberry London type from The Fragrance Shop) and then apply the pheromone gel over it. My theory is that the scent molecules also help carry the pheromones. Seems to work really well for me. I also see a lot of upbeat positive attraction from both genders (only interested romantically in women).

I am in a long term relationship but if I was single I'd easily be able to use SXD-9 to at least get some women interested in dating. I'm much more a fan of the social/attractiom products for seduction than the 'heavy hitter' sexual mones and this seems to bridge the gap quite nicely on its own. It reminds me of Evolve in the type of hits I get.

Now I guess I'll have to try OVERDOSE since I am really digging the gel carrier.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 5:10 PM by Snoopyace.)
12-12-2013 5:09 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-18-2013 10:40 AM

I haven't really seen anyone else comment on SXD-9 lately and was wondering if anyone else was having luck with it. Now that I've figured it out and know what I'm looking for, this is one product I plan to have on hand at all times. Very versatile and about the best product I've found for layering with other products. It has complimented everything I've worn it with very well and added a layer of depth to the reactions I've been getting. Oh, and under the 'right circumstances' (IE if things turn romantic) it really does live up to the hype.

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

I haven't really seen anyone else comment on SXD-9 lately and was wondering if anyone else was having luck with it. Now that I've figured it out and know what I'm looking for, this is one product I plan to have on hand at all times. Very versatile and about the best product I've found for layering with other products. It has complimented everything I've worn it with very well and added a layer of depth to the reactions I've been getting. Oh, and under the 'right circumstances' (IE if things turn romantic) it really does live up to the hype.

MMM

Rep Post

12-18-2013 11:22 AM

(12-18-2013 10:40 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I haven't really seen anyone else comment on SXD-9 lately and was wondering if anyone else was having luck with it. Now that I've figured it out and know what I'm looking for, this is one product I plan to have on hand at all times. Very versatile and about the best product I've found for layering with other products. It has complimented everything I've worn it with very well and added a layer of depth to the reactions I've been getting. Oh, and under the 'right circumstances' (IE if things turn romantic) it really does live up to the hype.

What dosage have you been testing, Snoop ... one pump or two?

Thanks!

Still looking. Has anybody seen Darko? I've been waiting to read that report of his.

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2013 11:26 AM by MMM.)
12-18-2013 11:22 AM

Share This Thread