Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My SXD-9 review
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My SXD-9 review
12-08-2013 2:00 PM

(12-08-2013 4:49 AM)ryusei Wrote:  Sx-d9 + xist + imprint comes to mind I'll have to try it sometime after m sx-d9 comes in. Big Grin
Just what I was thinking. Be sure to report back your results. I may have to pick up Imprint and SXD-9 within these next few weeks.
12-08-2013 2:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-09-2013 12:52 AM

I tried mixing OD and SXD-9 a few days ago. One pump for each and one product on each side of my neck.

The only hit I think I got is from this girl with Egyptian ancestry, she was awful friendly toward me. I knew her since 4 years ago, but I don't think she was ever that friendly to me before. She even told me her current health condition, she used to be a heavy smoker, now have ashema, she can't talk outside, and will feel better when she is inside. Probably due to too much smoking in the past. She even give me a hug, which is very friendly of her, 4 years ago she just waves when she sees me, no real conversation exchanged between us, now, is like we are best friends. Oh, and she is a 10, one of those rare white girls that I find to be very attractive since my main interest is in Asians.

But do consider another factor: it is getting cold here in NYC, and she was talking to me outside, so the OD+SXD-9 is weakened a little bit.

Today I was wearing 2 sprays of Glace on the back of my wrist + 2 sprays of Cohesion on one side of neck + 2 sprays of sample Ascend on adam's apple+ 1 drop of Aqua Vitae sample on the other side of my neck. Too bad it snowed here, so not too much noticeable hits.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 12:56 AM by masterfu678.)
12-09-2013 12:52 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

12-09-2013 1:52 AM

(12-09-2013 12:52 AM)masterfu678 Wrote:  I tried mixing OD and SXD-9 a few days ago. One pump for each and one product on each side of my neck.

The only hit I think I got is from this girl with Egyptian ancestry, she was awful friendly toward me. I knew her since 4 years ago, but I don't think she was ever that friendly to me before. She even told me her current health condition, she used to be a heavy smoker, now have ashema, she can't talk outside, and will feel better when she is inside. Probably due to too much smoking in the past. She even give me a hug, which is very friendly of her, 4 years ago she just waves when she sees me, no real conversation exchanged between us, now, is like we are best friends. Oh, and she is a 10, one of those rare white girls that I find to be very attractive since my main interest is in Asians.

But do consider another factor: it is getting cold here in NYC, and she was talking to me outside, so the OD+SXD-9 is weakened a little bit.

Today I was wearing 2 sprays of Glace on the back of my wrist + 2 sprays of Cohesion on one side of neck + 2 sprays of sample Ascend on adam's apple+ 1 drop of Aqua Vitae sample on the other side of my neck. Too bad it snowed here, so not too much noticeable hits.

I would really suggest you test it alone first before mixing it with so much other stuff, by mixing it with so many things you are potentially ruining the effects you could be getting. I am telling you this bc I used to be like you always mixing before testing it alone and a lot of time my results were better when used alone as intended just my 2c.
12-09-2013 1:52 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-09-2013 8:25 PM

(12-09-2013 1:52 AM)ryusei Wrote:  I would really suggest you test it alone first before mixing it with so much other stuff, by mixing it with so many things you are potentially ruining the effects you could be getting. I am telling you this bc I used to be like you always mixing before testing it alone and a lot of time my results were better when used alone as intended just my 2c.
I had tested them all alone before. I noticed that while I had AV on, people remembers me, strangers that knows me but i don't know them recalls what I did a few monthes ago. Some follows me around. No real noticeble hits with Cohesion, just made me depressed when wearing it alone, I had varying success with Glace, you can read up my Glace review thread, and I never had Ascend alone and I don't plan to, copulins really does stink!!!
12-09-2013 8:25 PM

ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

12-09-2013 10:51 PM

(12-09-2013 8:25 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  I had tested them all alone before. I noticed that while I had AV on, people remembers me, strangers that knows me but i don't know them recalls what I did a few monthes ago. Some follows me around. No real noticeble hits with Cohesion, just made me depressed when wearing it alone, I had varying success with Glace, you can read up my Glace review thread, and I never had Ascend alone and I don't plan to, copulins really does stink!!!

Yeah I was talking more about testing sx-d9 alone which from your reports seems like you are always mixing it with something, of course you may not have posted all your reports with it.
12-09-2013 10:51 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-10-2013 7:46 PM

(12-09-2013 10:51 PM)ryusei Wrote:  Yeah I was talking more about testing sx-d9 alone which from your reports seems like you are always mixing it with something, of course you may not have posted all your reports with it.
you are right on, I still can't see much result from SXD-9.

Actually, because I don't know what the hits looked like for every mone product I own so far, I can't write much about them. I need to find time and read more about them on the forum.
12-10-2013 7:46 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

12-10-2013 9:53 PM

(12-10-2013 7:46 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  you are right on, I still can't see much result from SXD-9.

Actually, because I don't know what the hits looked like for every mone product I own so far, I can't write much about them. I need to find time and read more about them on the forum.

Yep, see? Thats the whole point I was trying to make, most of the time people test a product by itself until they get a feel of what kind of hits it brings them so they know the product really well (or at least thats what the experienced phero vet's do) that why I was talking about testing products by itself. Anyways hope sx-d9 will work better for you, I get mine soon.
12-10-2013 9:53 PM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-11-2013 12:35 AM

This is just my 2 cents but one of the major things in this hobby of ours is picking up on the cues for other people and learning how to respond appropriately to it. It takes time to process all of this especially if you haven't had an amazing track record with the ladies or interpersonal skills in general. Your not going to pick up all these things overnight, if someone new starts reporting these amazing hits chances are they already had something going on for them that they didn't realize they had. Some days you just wear mones and the next day you get the Oh shit it works/ a-ha moment. You then take that cue to the next level if you can.

Some of the guys on this forum have spent some serious time and money on the art of man whore-ery and the art of getting their shit together in some way. It would be awesome if I could just spray some AM and stand in the corner of some Bar making eyes at people and get laid as the ladies can't help themselves from my hypnotic glares but in reality that would be super creepy haha. A tool is only as good as the person using it

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
12-11-2013 12:35 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-11-2013 8:26 AM

(12-11-2013 12:35 AM)LL21 Wrote:  This is just my 2 cents but one of the major things in this hobby of ours is picking up on the cues for other people and learning how to respond appropriately to it. It takes time to process all of this especially if you haven't had an amazing track record with the ladies or interpersonal skills in general. Your not going to pick up all these things overnight, if someone new starts reporting these amazing hits chances are they already had something going on for them that they didn't realize they had. Some days you just wear mones and the next day you get the Oh shit it works/ a-ha moment. You then take that cue to the next level if you can.

Some of the guys on this forum have spent some serious time and money on the art of man whore-ery and the art of getting their shit together in some way. It would be awesome if I could just spray some AM and stand in the corner of some Bar making eyes at people and get laid as the ladies can't help themselves from my hypnotic glares but in reality that would be super creepy haha. A tool is only as good as the person using it

Great post! You hit the nail on the head. Reps and thanks.
12-11-2013 8:26 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-11-2013 9:40 AM

You calling me a man-whore!? Hunter
I am an entertainer crowd pleaser doing my best to bring love and happiness to women who are missing out and are longing to be valued and desired... well at least for a few nights.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
12-11-2013 9:40 AM

Share This Thread