Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My SXD-9 review
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My SXD-9 review
11-24-2013 11:38 PM

Ordered this tonight. Can't wait to see how it works. If it is anything like Nude, I'll be a happy Snoopy dog.
Ordered this tonight. Can't wait to see how it works. If it is anything like Nude, I'll be a happy Snoopy dog.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2013 11:38 PM by Snoopyace.)
11-24-2013 11:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-25-2013 12:43 AM

Nice to see you giving SXD-9 a shot, Snoop. I'm about to go into week two with this one. I wish I'd tried one of the Nudes before trying this, along with OD, to get a feel for this gel carrier tech.

We'll see.
11-25-2013 12:43 AM

Mars82

Rep Post

11-26-2013 10:51 PM

I'm curious as to the difference in actual effects between SXD-9 and Overdose. I like the results of OD but it takes time to become sexual so I usually spike it with either Wolf, AV or Evolve if I want a faster sexual fix.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-26-2013 10:51 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-05-2013 8:35 PM

I tried SXD-9 a few days ago around my Beauty with no real results that I could see. The dog stared at me and acted like I was the coolest guy on the planet (it is a bit odd to have a cranky old weiner dog follow you around the house and stare adoringly).

I decided to try it again to day while I was out and about shopping and such. HERE is the stuff everyone keeps talking about! I wore one pump that I put on the tops of my hands and spread across both sides of my neck (this was over a base of Burberry London type cologne oil from The Fragrance Shop.) I had a 20 something college student follow me to 3 different isles at the store. Finally she strikes up a conversation about which is the best flavor Doritos. I saw a lot of smiles and eye contact as well as more than one conversation being started. In hindsight, all my 'hits' were from women 30 and under (by appearances anyhow). Men of all ages did seem to be positively affected. An older male of about 50 or so was EXTREMELY helpful when I was looking for a book while at a local bookstore chain.

My Beauty has been exposed to SXD-9 for about 3 hours now (about 4 hours after initial application) and I've seen nothing out of the ordinary from her. I'm going to try adding another pump and if I get any reaction I'll report later. So far, I LOVE this from a social standpoint but only if I'm looking to attract 'kittens' and not Pumas. Oh well, I do like the self effects. I feel happier than usual and this makes me want to smile. This might make a good base for some of the other phero products I own. Possess Alpha is showing much more promise with my Beauty. Even during 'Girl Week' a few days ago she seemed calmed and uplifted (as well as being more comfortable) when I was around her. I might be getting a bottle of Possess Alpha to go with my bottle of Wolf (Oh, and I love the smell of both Possess and Wolf.)

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 8:40 PM by Snoopyace.)
12-05-2013 8:35 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

12-05-2013 9:09 PM

(12-05-2013 8:35 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I tried SXD-9 a few days ago around my Beauty with no real results that I could see. The dog stared at me and acted like I was the coolest guy on the planet (it is a bit odd to have a cranky old weiner dog follow you around the house and stare adoringly).

I decided to try it again to day while I was out and about shopping and such. HERE is the stuff everyone keeps talking about! I wore one pump that I put on the tops of my hands and spread across both sides of my neck (this was over a base of Burberry London type cologne oil from The Fragrance Shop.) I had a 20 something college student follow me to 3 different isles at the store. Finally she strikes up a conversation about which is the best flavor Doritos. I saw a lot of smiles and eye contact as well as more than one conversation being started. In hindsight, all my 'hits' were from women 30 and under (by appearances anyhow). Men of all ages did seem to be positively affected. An older male of about 50 or so was EXTREMELY helpful when I was looking for a book while at a local bookstore chain.

My Beauty has been exposed to SXD-9 for about 3 hours now (about 4 hours after initial application) and I've seen nothing out of the ordinary from her. I'm going to try adding another pump and if I get any reaction I'll report later. So far, I LOVE this from a social standpoint but only if I'm looking to attract 'kittens' and not Pumas. Oh well, I do like the self effects. I feel happier than usual and this makes me want to smile. This might make a good base for some of the other phero products I own. Possess Alpha is showing much more promise with my Beauty. Even during 'Girl Week' a few days ago she seemed calmed and uplifted (as well as being more comfortable) when I was around her. I might be getting a bottle of Possess Alpha to go with my bottle of Wolf (Oh, and I love the smell of both Possess and Wolf.)

Well that sucks that it doesn't really work on your SO for w/e reason, hopefully 2 pumps will do the trick, glad you are at least reaping the other benefits, though Smile And lol @ your dog! he knows whats up! XD
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 9:12 PM by ryusei.)
12-05-2013 9:09 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-07-2013 12:12 PM

(12-05-2013 9:09 PM)ryusei Wrote:  Well that sucks that it doesn't really work on your SO for w/e reason, hopefully 2 pumps will do the trick, glad you are at least reaping the other benefits, though Smile And lol @ your dog! he knows whats up! XD

'Girl week' is over and I've tried this again over the last two days with my Beauty. Turns out she has been getting affected by it but she was so miserable feeling she didn't want to act on those feelings. All I am going to say is this, guys if you are in a relationship the product works as advertized. If you aren't in a relationship, this does seem to get your foot in the door if you have even just a little game to start the conversation going.

12-07-2013 12:12 PM

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

12-07-2013 5:50 PM

Package finally arrived yesterday. This is my second night out with the smurf gel. Two pumps. All I'm gonna say right now is wow! This is some seriously awesome stuff. It's like being a magnet, draws everybody in. Chicks love you, dudes love you. Full report on two nights debauchary coming tomorrow.Tonight's going to be awesome. Have a good night everybody!

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
12-07-2013 5:50 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-07-2013 6:33 PM

(12-07-2013 5:50 PM)D_Darko Wrote:  Package finally arrived yesterday. This is my second night out with the smurf gel. Two pumps. All I'm gonna say right now is wow! This is some seriously awesome stuff. It's like being a magnet, draws everybody in. Chicks love you, dudes love you. Full report on two nights debauchary coming tomorrow.Tonight's going to be awesome. Have a good night everybody!

Happy hunting!

12-07-2013 6:33 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

12-08-2013 3:31 AM

Anyone try combining this with XiSt? The Nude + XiSt combo works pretty well, I see no reason why this wouldn't work just as well. Along with some Androstadienone , this combo could be deadly...
12-08-2013 3:31 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

12-08-2013 4:49 AM

(12-08-2013 3:31 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Anyone try combining this with XiSt? The Nude + XiSt combo works pretty well, I see no reason why this wouldn't work just as well. Along with some Androstadienone , this combo could be deadly...

Sx-d9 + xist + imprint comes to mind I'll have to try it sometime after m sx-d9 comes in. Big Grin
12-08-2013 4:49 AM

Share This Thread