Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

My Journal - The Quest: Pheromones To Conquer Women!
simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

My Journal - The Quest: Pheromones To Conquer Women!
11-25-2011 4:33 PM

This will be my journal, where i will post my stories about my progress in becoming an alpha-male! Hope you will all enjoy!

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-Journal-...quer-Women
11-25-2011 4:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: My Journal - The Quest: Pheromones To Conquer Women!
11-25-2011 4:39 PM

Two days ago I recieved Androstadienone. Simply to test how it smelled, i applied one drop onto my wrists. BAD IDEA. Got really depressed, And i didn't know why.. Read the day after that one should never apply androstadienone by its self - as this can cause depression..

At least i know it has an effect on ME. Which is good enough for now. I will me sure to post my first experience using my combo: 10-15 inches of AV, 4 sprays of glace, 3 drops of androstadienone.

Welcome to my thread all readers! Hope you enjoy! I will very much enjoy writing and sharing my stories!

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

11-25-2011 4:39 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-25-2011 4:55 PM

Congrats on the journal. Yes A1 can be very depressing for a certain percentage of men. If you already know it effects you this way, I would be careful using it in blends too. From what I have heard it's either totally fine or terribly terribly depressing. I haven't heard of a whole lot of inbetweens.
11-25-2011 4:55 PM
simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-25-2011 4:57 PM

(11-25-2011 4:55 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  Congrats on the journal. Yes Androstadienone can be very depressing for a certain percentage of men. If you already know it effects you this way, I would be careful using it in blends too. From what I have heard it's either totally fine or terribly terribly depressing. I haven't heard of a whole lot of inbetweens.

I used it today in my combo, and no signs of depression. So i guess that as long as i use it in combos ill be fine ! Thank you for reading my posts - all though not so many !

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

11-25-2011 4:57 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

11-25-2011 8:18 PM

YAY ... A1 can cause really bad depressions ... i know ..

start with A1 at low dosages ... somewhat 5 mcg ...

for a week .. and then upp the dose ...

make sure you apply it always on your neck behind your ears ... this will prevent you from sniffing it all the time ... like as if you've applied it on your chest ..

some Est ... will help as well to fight the depressing effects ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-25-2011 8:18 PM

simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-26-2011 8:19 PM

A bit about my self:

I am 19 years old, and have already stumbled upon the powers of pheromones. I guess i should consider my self lucky.

But i should tell you a bit abuot my early childhood. My father is in the mediabuisness, and got a job quite up high, BUT in Cairo, Egypt. So at the age of 1, i had to move to Egypt with my familiy. And living there, we moved around a lot, so as soon as i got friends, we moved again, and i had to get to know people all over again.

At the age of 9, my dad got a job back in Norway again, and i started in the 4th grade in a norwegian school. This was a massive transition, becaus the social code in Egypt was completely different from the one in norway.. The biggest difference was that I was a lot more childish than the rest of the kids in my grade. This made me very insecure, and i always had to work my ass off to try and be like the other kids.. This has in a way defined me as a person for the rest of my life.. Because i have always observed how others behave, and behave that way - trying to blend in as best possible.. Very exhausting way to live.

I have also struggled my entire life with social anxiety and a mild depression.. But a year ago i started on medication for this, wich made me a lot less selfconcious and, logically the depression was also gone..

At the time i had a girlfriend - we started up as fuckbuddies, but i got more and more feelings for her. And as soon as i popped the "L"-word (FYI - a long while after she had incessantly been saying it) she started having controll in the relationship instead of me.. I became almost her personal slave, and i would do anything for her.. Good thing that relationship is over.. But the sex was fucking amazing..

But i still can't count all the times i have been rejected and pushed away from women as soon as i show the slightest hint of me having more feelings for them than they have for me.

But I should give "as3" some credit for recommending the "how to become an alpha-male" e-book.. I read it in a couple of hours, and could simply not believe how much i could relate to. I could see all of the reasons why i have failed in relationships earlier.

And of course - since you are reading my journal, i guess it's only logic that i actually bought pheromones.
My first purchase was Aqua Vitae by liquid alchemy labs. And i absolutely love it's self effects! I instantly feel more macho, and i walk "like a baws".

One of my first hard hits with AV was with a friend of mine who practically threw herself onto me as soon as she got me by herself.. I didn't understand anything! And after some time in bed - with her basically doing anything i wanted.. I asked her why she was behaving like that. And she said: "there's something different about you today! I can't describe it". And after this single experience - i was sold. Mones do work.. And this is basically where i am today.. Testing mones, gaining respect from guys, recieving phone-numbers, having random sex with girls from clubs, and watching chicks at café's blush if i as much at look at them!

Life is goood lately my friends! - life is good!

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2011 8:21 PM by simsa92.)
11-26-2011 8:19 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

11-27-2011 9:49 AM

Repped! Thank you for sharing your story.

Quote:But i still can't count all the times i have been rejected and pushed away from women as soon as i show the slightest hint of me having more feelings for them than they have for me.

Very true. Especially girls at and below your age feel like they have to put you to the test all day every day. Emotions on your part are weaknesses to them. Almost exactly the same thing happened to me. The second i replied to her constantly using the "L"-word with saying it myself, everything went from awesome to awful. She turned from angel to asshole.

Glad we're taking over control now! Can't thank this forum and the guys in here enough for helping us!

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
11-27-2011 9:49 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

11-27-2011 9:55 AM

IDK is right with what he says ...

i'd always regret it when i sayed the "L" word ...

and one thing i can tell you ... never ...NEVER .... N E V E R !!!

bring flowers as a present ... even if they beg ... NEVER !!

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-27-2011 9:55 AM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

11-27-2011 10:47 AM

8 years in Egypt? How is your Arabic? Smile

I repped you
11-27-2011 10:47 AM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

11-27-2011 10:56 AM

(11-27-2011 9:55 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  IDK is right with what he says ...

i'd always regret it when i sayed the "L" word ...

and one thing i can tell you ... never ...NEVER .... N E V E R !!!

bring flowers as a present ... even if they beg ... NEVER !!

Pago

Honestly Pago, I got to disagree with you here, atleast about the flower part.

Like you probably know already, I date girls I'm interested in who I have first attracted using the direct approach, and when I send some of them flowers, the baseline is already set and they know I don't do that because I want anything back, other than I felt like it. I mean attraction is already formed, they know im direct when I want or disinterested in something, so what could go wrong?. Im no player but I'm a one girl guy, maybe that's why. More so, when I do something nice for the sake of doing it without a hidden agenda behind it, I usually get rewarded better than what I did.

Everyone is different I guess
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2011 11:00 AM by SeriousSmile.)
11-27-2011 10:56 AM

Share This Thread