Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

My Journal - The Quest: Pheromones To Conquer Women!
Gojira
Feeling Positive

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My Journal - The Quest: Pheromones To Conquer Women!
12-29-2011 12:22 AM

(12-28-2011 5:30 AM)simsa92 Wrote:  I prefer this type Yes

x2.

Looks like the start of a great journal, can't wait to hear more !

It's never too late to be who you could have been
12-29-2011 12:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-02-2012 1:09 PM

(12-26-2011 7:50 PM)simsa92 Wrote:  I've hit the wall guys.. i can't figure this one out by my self..

6 inches of AV - applied 3 on each side of neck
4 sprays of glace - 3 on the front of my neck and chest, 1 on my forearm, and rubbed on the other forearm
2 drops of androstadienone

Yesterday i was at a local club and had alot of fun, I met lots of new girls, and observed MANY IOI's.. Fun Big Grin

But this is where it begins.. A girl who i hadn't seen since high school came over and said hi and i gave her a small hug, but she pulled me in real tight and held me there for a long time, but i eventually got free xD lol..

And so the game began.. Me and my wing went around in the club, but this girl kept coming back. I didn't really notice her giving me tons of IOI's untill my wing told me, and then i went for it. Did everything right, we made out for a while, and then her, two of my buddies, and my self called a cab to my appartment, we watched some tv, had a few drinks, and then we went to bed, me and the girl in my bedroom, the other guys in the living room..

and this is where you guys come in.. I need to know what i could have done differently.. we laid in bed, and at this point i had already sobered a bit up, so it wasn't the same as in the club, but the way i started things was to ask her a stupid question, and she started talking like crazy, and then i just put my finger on her lips, said "just shut up.." with a smug smile on my face, and kissed her.

Then i started moving down her neck and sucked on her nipples, but her bra was still attached on her back, and i couldn't get it off, cuz she was just laying there, really unenthusiastic.. I guys she was just nervous, coz i know she had a crush on me for like a year a while back..

But then i moved down to her thighs with my hands, played around with the seam of her panties, and started rubbing on the outside of her panties, and later on the inside.. And everytime i slipped a finger inside her i heard gasping, but trying not to make a sound..

But now i was horny as hell, and i didn't want to just lay like this for ever, and seeing as she didn't start rubbing my dick and stuff like that, i thought i should try to go down on her, just to get her panties off so i could easily slip it in later.. xD but yeah.. so here she stopped me.. and i didn't understand if it was because she didn't want me to go down on her, or because she didn't want to do anything more than what we already were doing.. or should I say - what I was doing..

I thought later that i could have tried a freeze out if you guys know what i mean?

So what should i have done from here? i just slowly stopped doing stuff, and said i was tired.. It didn't get awkward or anything after that even though it was kinda wierd..

I haven't had this problem before because girls always do their part as well so i dont have to do everything my self.. i just didn't know what to do..

Anything ppl?

Next time add another inch or two of AV with 40mcg to 50mcg of A1 and there should be no more of these issues with ladies. Happy hunting.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 2:25 PM by as33156.)
01-02-2012 1:09 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-02-2012 1:53 PM

(01-02-2012 1:09 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Next time at another inch or two of AV with 40mcg to 50mcg of Androstadienone and there should be no more of these issues with ladies. Happy hunting.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 1:54 PM by as33156.)
01-02-2012 1:53 PM
simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-04-2012 3:54 AM

(01-02-2012 1:09 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Next time add another inch or two of AV with 40mcg to 50mcg of Androstadienone and there should be no more of these issues with ladies. Happy hunting.

thanks for the tips! I trust you bro ;) Good to see you back on the forum man!! i¨ve been worried! How are you doing btw?

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-Journal-...quer-Women
01-04-2012 3:54 AM
simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-26-2012 3:30 PM

Okay readers! This time i really need some help regarding the mones..

My ex is coming to visit this weekend.. and i havent seen her in 3 months.. She also has a new boyfriend, but she is sending all sorts of signs that she wants me back. I guess i have to up the ante, and make her see that i want her back as well. I think that has to be subtle, but at the same time very clear for her to actually dump the other asshole for me.

And now - to the question.. My dosage. I have androstadienone 10mcg, glace and AV.. I usually use 4 sprays of glace, and guess i wont be using much more than that.. (that is.. I dont think ill be needing more) But i am wondering how much av is it safe to use? normally i wear 6-8 inches, but and that seems to make the girls wet if i sit close to them watching a movie and such.. We had a very sexual relationsship. (we fucked aaaaall the time) so maybe i could therefor wear more?

also, how much androstadienone should i wear?

I think things are gonna go really well anyways because ive changed so much the last 3 months.. lots thanks to the mones, subliminals and all the female psychology along with self-improvment litterature ive been reading.. And i thing she will feel that i have changed somewhat because of the mones alone dont you think? we broke up before i started with mones.

Need help! much appreciated!

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

01-26-2012 3:30 PM

SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

01-26-2012 5:33 PM

2 drops of AV, Glace 3-6 sprays + 30mcg A1 (As33 style).

if you had single molecules I would have gave you a better direction in creating a good first impression.

The reason i didn't with these pheromones is because AV contains more than one pheromone and Glace as well, which we don't know the ratio's for both. However, suggesting that mix above was due to the successes of a few people who have tried it before, without complaints.

I believe Pheromones really give you this different vibe that would make people you haven't seen for a long time to view you in a different image, as long as you are congruent with it ofcourse. When we say congruent, we don't mean you have to be aggressive when you wear Av(due to it being pre-dominated with None), but be comfortable in your own skin and don't act needy for anything. All you need in life is food and shelter, the rest you can live without.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2012 5:35 PM by SeriousSmile.)
01-26-2012 5:33 PM
simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-26-2012 5:43 PM

(01-26-2012 5:33 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  2 drops of AV, Glace 3-6 sprays + 30mcg Androstadienone (As33 style).

if you had single molecules I would have gave you a better direction in creating a good first impression.

The reason i didn't with these pheromones is because AV contains more than one pheromone and Glace as well, which we don't know the ratio's for both. However, suggesting that mix above was due to the successes of a few people who have tried it before, without complaints.

I believe Pheromones really give you this different vibe that would make people you haven't seen for a long time to view you in a different image, as long as you are congruent with it ofcourse. When we say congruent, we don't mean you have to be aggressive when you wear Av(due to it being pre-dominated with None), but be comfortable in your own skin and don't act needy for anything. All you need in life is food and shelter, the rest you can live without.

Thank you! But I have the roller, so i dont know how much 2 drops are.. I had normal pipette, but i lent it away to my cousin.. Do you know the drop:inch conversion?

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

01-26-2012 5:43 PM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

01-26-2012 5:46 PM

(01-26-2012 5:43 PM)simsa92 Wrote:  Thank you! But I have the roller, so i dont know how much 2 drops are.. I had normal pipette, but i lent it away to my cousin.. Do you know the drop:inch conversion?

I believe the ratios are as follows:

1 spray from regular bottle(30ml) = 3 drops
1 drop = 3-5 inches.

hope this helps
01-26-2012 5:46 PM
simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-26-2012 5:54 PM

(01-26-2012 5:46 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  I believe the ratios are as follows:

1 spray from regular bottle(30ml) = 3 drops
1 drop = 3-5 inches.

hope this helps

Thanks! wish me luck! ive been with soo many girls after we broke up, an i just cant seem to get this one out of my head.. I really think shes THE ONE! Smile

And also i liked how you said "you only need food and shelter". The main thing i know i have to do this time is - not be needy, and give off the vibe that i dont NEED her in my life, but that i only want her in my life. What you said helped me get som perspective!

Reps for you good sir!

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

01-26-2012 5:54 PM
simsa92
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-29-2012 6:22 PM

I had a fucking threesome with two smoking hot chicks last night!! a.. fucking... threesome... Who could have known!? I'm really busy today and tomorrow, but i will try to post about the entire evening as soon as i get the time!

On my shelf:

Aqua Vitae scented
Revised Glace
Androstadienone

01-29-2012 6:22 PM

Share This Thread