Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Alpha Impact has arrived....
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My Alpha Impact has arrived....
11-22-2011 6:05 AM

(11-22-2011 5:58 AM)as33156 Wrote:  i thought you started this thread by mistake. I just wanted to tell you that if you post everything here guest can see it and it may show up on google searches but that in the journal area that was secure as you said you wanted to protect your privacy in a previous post. once i realized it was terry's thread i deleted what i posted

lol noooooo my screenname isnt anything i regularly use i want your advice ^_^ but thanks for telling me my journals are secure i didnt know that

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2011 6:05 AM by L.Lawliet.)
11-22-2011 6:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
idontknow

Rep Post

11-22-2011 8:28 AM

Quote:@idontknow i feel like i don't really care too much about what happens between me and this girl i noticed ive been ignoring other hits just because im not making any progress with her so i kinda put her on the back burner and im focusing on new potential pursuits i never liked trying to put myself near a woman intentionally kinda makes me feel needy have you ever felt that way? AM+X22+TL+Wolf+AV I wanna try this but i dont know what x22 and i need to get AM Wolf and AV they are everywhere on the forums and i dont own any of them i feel i own a lot of mones as it is and i don't wanna go over board with this pheromone interest so between AM,Wolf and AV which would be the best to add to my collection? Im not gonna mention mones to them anymore just maybe my cousin and i can trust him i like the effects it has on the groups im in though i like bringing people together

For your collection, maybe you'd want to get one more of the standard sexual 'mones, I'd recommend Alfa Maschio. AV or maybe Nude/NA are good as well. Also Wolf is my favourite alpha product, whereas i haven't tried True Alpha enough to really compare those. Though one of the sexual really is enough. If your budget is tight TI is good enough for that, IMO.
X22 is some bonus to-go bottle formula from Wingman pheromones, they got their own vendor forum here. Wouldn't recommend x22 too much, even though i had great hits on occasion with it. IDK whether it did a lot in the mix.

IMO it isn't needy to try to get close to a girl, per se. Just some ways of. I usually go with a cocky, playful attitude.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2011 8:28 AM by idontknow.)
11-22-2011 8:28 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-22-2011 8:29 AM

(11-22-2011 5:58 AM)as33156 Wrote:  i thought you started this thread by mistake. I just wanted to tell you that if you post everything here guest can see it and it may show up on google searches but that in the journal area that was secure as you said you wanted to protect your privacy in a previous post. once i realized it was terry's thread i deleted what i posted
Yeah well thanks as33156, although any serious interest i have in my Alpha Impact theme has all but dried up, therefore now feel free to use this thread as you please cheers TAB .

What do you think as33156 i recon L. L could do well in choosing Wolf as its a good all rounder and could even contribute towards some admiration female attention hey, he would probably use 2 drops to good advantage.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
11-22-2011 8:29 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-22-2011 8:51 AM

(11-22-2011 8:29 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Yeah well thanks as33156, although any serious interest i have in my Alpha Impact theme has all but dried up, therefore now feel free to use this thread as you please cheers TAB .

What do you think as33156 i recon L. L could do well in choosing Wolf as its a good all rounder and could even contribute towards some admiration female attention hey, he would probably use 2 drops to good advantage.

I think wolf would compliment him very well Terry. Wolf will helps guys to over come their short comings in a woman's subconscious mind. With long enough exposure women will also start developing attraction towards the wearer.

I'm interested in trying wolf with xxx, TI, & New Pheromone Additive to see if the turns the VIP vibe of wolf into a Sexual Heart Throb VIP vib.

I don't have True XXX or TI as of yet. So I will have to field test it with N.P.A for now.

Work never ends when it comes to this hobby of ours. Swoon

I hope you are having a wonderful time on your travels Terry!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2011 8:52 AM by as33156.)
11-22-2011 8:51 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-22-2011 9:18 AM

(11-22-2011 8:51 AM)as33156 Wrote:  I think wolf would compliment him very well Terry. Wolf will helps guys to over come their short comings in a woman's subconscious mind. With long enough exposure women will also start developing attraction towards the wearer.

I'm interested in trying wolf with xxx, TI, & New Pheromone Additive to see if the turns the VIP vibe of wolf into a Sexual Heart Throb VIP vib.

I don't have True XXX or TI as of yet. So I will have to field test it with N.P.A for now.

Work never ends when it comes to this hobby of ours. Swoon

Quote:I hope you are having a wonderful time on your travels Terry!
Thank you, the important thing is that i have a smooth transition in my journey to the next world he he, i have already checked in several times in the past but unfortunately they keep sending me back here sigh

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
11-22-2011 9:18 AM

Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Rep Post

11-22-2011 3:58 PM

(11-22-2011 8:28 AM)idontknow Wrote:  For your collection, maybe you'd want to get one more of the standard sexual 'mones, I'd recommend Alfa Maschio. AV or maybe Nude/NA are good as well. Also Wolf is my favourite alpha product, whereas i haven't tried True Alpha enough to really compare those. Though one of the sexual really is enough. If your budget is tight TI is good enough for that, IMO.
X22 is some bonus to-go bottle formula from Wingman pheromones, they got their own vendor forum here. Wouldn't recommend x22 too much, even though i had great hits on occasion with it. IDK whether it did a lot in the mix.

IMO it isn't needy to try to get close to a girl, per se. Just some ways of. I usually go with a cocky, playful attitude.

Isn't Nude only sexual if you boost it with some Androstadienone and Androstenone? I always thought it was a social blend. Though I'd probably add a little bit of Hypnotica too somewhere

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
11-22-2011 3:58 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

11-22-2011 5:22 PM

Nude was always social/sexual without adding anything

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
11-22-2011 5:22 PM
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

11-22-2011 8:53 PM

(01-28-2010 11:24 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  

I sorta get the feeling that when using click tracks that 2 drops suits me, it is funny stuff like i can apply it for say three days for example and see absolutley nothing then like on the 4 day i will get blown away with some really unbelievable good hits, and it leaves me wondering is it the CT or am i getting these hits from my own natural pheromones.

(01-28-2010 11:48 AM)tangent Wrote:  

Thanks. I wonder with the click tracks if there's a build up factor going on. It might explain the intermittent effects.

I had those kinda reactions when i first used pheromones, Pherlure. Terry, did you noticed if the weather was warmer when you had good reactions? Because that would match JohnnyHard's description of Allo-Pregnanolone, as well as my experience with Pherlure.

P.S.: He wrotes Allo-nEno, maybe a typo, but he told me on PMs that it is actually Allo-nAno, for sale on Chris's.

Fly
11-22-2011 8:53 PM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

11-22-2011 10:35 PM

@idontknow cocky playful fits my personality i think imma take that approach from now on to get closer to women
@terry thanks for not getting mad about me running wild in this old awesome thread funny we bought the same product from AI.you said 2 drops would be effective so im assuming wolf comes in a oil form? and hope everything is ok with you outside of pheromone central
@as33156 how long does the exposure generally have to be in order to see these effects?
@Fly so Hi my most blatant hit from Click Track was when i was coming out of the gym after a fresh show mixed CT with Scent of Eros on my neck and wrist girl comes up to me and says im been standing still and i think there is a bee on me and does a full spin to show off her ummm assets Spiteful be being new to mones and blatant flirting i said no and kept it moving she looks back and smiles and disappears onto the campus Dash1

I'm torn right now i must say TrueAlpha is the best Alpha product ive tried i like it cause its not strong and intimidating but makes me more relaxed and care free on top of that i think i read it adds attraction not too sure what post and Wolf sounds so tempting and AM >.< but since the majority says wolf i have decided next time i get paid i will purchase wolf as for TI i don't know i think the hits are subtle at time and other time very obvious a woman in her 30 sat next to me on the bus when i was wearing TI and she kept playing with her hair then she quickly when on her phone im assuming to distract herself and another girl sat one space apart from me and i waved my hand as to fix my self and thrown a little TI mone cloud her way and her quick neck jerk though subtle was very notice able to me we locked eyes but i didn't pursue I realized she was in high school and backed off

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
11-22-2011 10:35 PM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-23-2014 9:07 PM

Any updated thoughts on the Alpha Impact stuff?

Intense.
08-23-2014 9:07 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Long term impact of pheromones thor2014 8 4,092 03-04-2016 2:13 PM
Last Post: jb20