Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mones for Anxiety
Bodegaz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 4 posts

Mones for Anxiety
05-13-2016 2:23 AM

I going through depression and im having anxiety issues. I believe that I am giving off these negative vibes and its affecting those around me. People seem to be distancing themselves from me. People can feel something is up with me.

Which mones will help calm me down and exude and more positive non threatening presence? without making me the center of the attention and making other men jealous.
05-13-2016 2:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 352
Thanks received:
487 thanks in 258 posts

RE: Mones for Anxiety
05-13-2016 3:36 AM

I would suggest

"Swoon "

It is currently and new proven to be feeling good for the wearer. Other option are available and some of our good folks will chime in. But I would be bet on Swoon.
05-13-2016 3:36 AM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1906
Thanks received:
2006 thanks in 1205 posts

05-13-2016 5:13 AM

I'd suggest using subs rather than mones for this. Self-effects almost never last nor are they capable of treating deep-rooted problems. As an adjunct, I'd suggest SXD-9.
05-13-2016 5:13 AM
Thanks given by V-nice, polarvoid
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
90 thanks in 47 posts

05-13-2016 6:16 AM

I also get anxiety a lot of times... especially when I drink coffee o black tea...I found that mixes heavy on andresterone or straight androsterone keeps me calm, relaxed and in a good mood..also cops...sometimes when I dont want to wear mones, I wear straight cops for self effects and good moods. When I am in good mood I am less likely to feel anxiety..I was surprised to observe that straight couplins works well too on both sexes and grabs the attention of females. Also you should consider l-theanine has helped me for years its awesome for anxiety but take it on empty stomach.
05-13-2016 6:16 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1329
Thanks received:
675 thanks in 423 posts

05-13-2016 10:06 AM

Well obviously you need to work on other aspects of your life because 'mones will not take your anxiety and depression away.

From what I have seen thus far, swoon puts me in a good mood and doesn't burn me out or anything. GOA actually puts me in a good mood and I am sensitive to -dienone, weird but cool.

With you the best of luck
05-13-2016 10:06 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1900
Thanks received:
1979 thanks in 1073 posts

05-13-2016 11:32 AM

You may need to see a family doctor or psychiatrist if you really have anxiety and depression issues. We don't know how severe this dudes problem is so that is #1.

You might also want to consult with a naturopath for natural, or herbal remedies.

Last resort pheromones.
All good products were mentioned by others. When I wear THU I feel nothing can bother me.. So downright relaxed , good mood, and stress free!

Xyxgun

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
05-13-2016 11:32 AM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
58 thanks in 25 posts

05-13-2016 4:13 PM

This was one of the reasons I got into pheromones in the first place. I used to have severe anxiety where it affected me physically. I would go to the doctor and I was constantly told I was fine and I suppose I was. I won't lie though most of the solution to the problem is in your head but I always used to carry a small roll on of Hypnotica around with me just in case of a full blown panic attack.

I would roll this on the top of my hand near my thumb and inhale it, it would calm me down immediately. Also it seemed to make girls become dis inhibited. I remember freaking out at a rave and using Hypnotica in my car and I had some girls I brought with me in my backseat, one of them was trying to hide something in her bra and asked me promptly, without hesitation, shirt fully lifted and all to feel on her breasts to insure that a pat down wouldn't expose whatever it was she was attempting to hide. So I suppose that was a nice extra that came along with the calm inducing Hypnotica I experienced.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2016 4:13 PM by Lucent.)
05-13-2016 4:13 PM
Thanks given by Spars, Deseo
Spars
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 431
Thanks received:
267 thanks in 154 posts

05-13-2016 6:02 PM

I need more experiences like above. I suppose it may have been a one off, though. Still, BRAVO!
05-13-2016 6:02 PM
lullijomazaa
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

05-13-2016 6:12 PM

I have used Scent of Eros for lifting my mood when my depression and anxiety used to start up. This led to an immediate feeling of relief and upliftment.

I have also tried vitamin supplements help especially omega fish oils and vitamin b complex to replenish the nervous system.

It may benefit to stop using mones for a week and use a sauna to detox the body and clean out your pores and finally a good lymphatic massage from experienced therapist would help.

As Dsouza said if situation serious please see a therapist.
05-13-2016 6:12 PM

Bodegaz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 4 posts

05-14-2016 4:21 AM

I started taking anti depressants a few days ago and my anxiety and general numb feeling intensified. My depression isn't that severe. I used a spray of Bliss and a spray if IS over the bliss before going to work today and it made me calmer, positive, and not so much caring what the people around me thought of me.

I think that if you use and switch often pheromones on the daily, things can go pretty bad. I will definitely try hitting up a sauna and laying off mones for sometime to completely detox and "reset".

Hypnotics and Scent of Eros ? I will definitely need to look into those. I already have so many full bottles too that I bought and haven't found much good use for their purpose.
05-14-2016 4:21 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  mones increase anxiety? tdctdc 12 931 06-26-2016 6:41 AM
Last Post: dotleroy
  Does anyone else tend to get some anxiety from mones? DunnMan 3 659 08-01-2013 5:09 AM
Last Post: alphavitea