Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mones for Anxiety
lunch
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 143
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 12 posts

RE: Mones for Anxiety
05-14-2016 5:19 AM

in my experience Bliss has somewhat of a lessening of anxiety effect on the wearer. relaxes and lessens worry.

Owns Mones:
AD: Instant Openess 2x, Ammo 2X, A314 rev32
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace
PheromoneXS: Taboo, Bliss, LoveBoat, Xist, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, SOB, Evolve
Pheromone Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Aura of Aminity
05-14-2016 5:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 254
Thanks received:
660 thanks in 311 posts

Yesterday 11:37 AM

Wizard
The scientific literature suggests that Beta-Androstadienol has specific fast acting effects in the area of reducing anxiety, so much that it has had success in clinical trials in order to use it as a treatment for those purposes. It has seen resistance as it is a fast acting treatment that also wears off quickly. It has not shown the addictive or withdrawal side effects of benzodiazepenes have in the treatment of anxiety. It is used as intra-nasal/inhaler type treatment.

Beta-Androstadienol has been identified long ago as a human pheromone. In the book "Perfumery, The psychology and biology of fragrance", by Steve Van Toller & George H. Dodd on page 55 it shows 5,16-Androstadien-3B-ol (shown in the figure 3.2 as Andien-B) [different listings for the book on amazon have different amounts of pages available for preview, you might need to look at different listings to find one that shows those pages.] It is also shown in Table 3.4 on page 59 that Labows found 5,16-Androstadien-3B-ol as a 16-Androstene present in axillary sweat and hair in 1988.

Many blends available now include Androstadienol, it is one of the earliest discovered human Pheromones and is known to all who have researched 'mones.

the Androstadienol thread
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Androstadienol

Quote:In the journal "NATURE REVIEWS | DRUG DISCOVERY VOLUME 12 | SEPTEMBER 2013 | pg. 677" in table 5 it shows how a company called Pherin is in phase 2 of clinical trials of a drug for GAD & SAD (General Anxiety Disorder & Social Anxiety Disorder).
50 years of hurdles and hope in anxiolytic drug discovery
Guy Griebel; Andrew Holmes

the drug is called "Androstadienol (PH‑94B)"

Not to mention how successful they are claiming it is at helping anxiety.

On the website, PH94B NS (nasal spray) is now in phase 3 trials. They also call it Aloradine IN (Intra Nasal).

here is the science article:

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
Yesterday 11:37 AM
Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 48
Thanks received:
124 thanks in 62 posts

Today 8:51 AM

What products have this as a main driver?

Beer
Today 8:51 AM

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 188
Thanks received:
1303 thanks in 469 posts

Today 9:02 AM

(05-13-2016 2:23 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I going through depression and im having anxiety issues. I believe that I am giving off these negative vibes and its affecting those around me. People seem to be distancing themselves from me. People can feel something is up with me.

Which mones will help calm me down and exude and more positive non threatening presence? without making me the center of the attention and making other men jealous.

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but P130 by androtics is just what you need.
Today 9:02 AM
sunnyday
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 97
Thanks received:
93 thanks in 60 posts

Today 10:46 AM

(05-13-2016 2:23 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I going through depression and im having anxiety issues. I believe that I am giving off these negative vibes and its affecting those around me. People seem to be distancing themselves from me. People can feel something is up with me.

Which mones will help calm me down and exude and more positive non threatening presence? without making me the center of the attention and making other men jealous.

You might have this sorted already, if not, I suggest trying something from hppcds.com, specifically the Changing Emotions set. It's hypnosis, there are 4 tracks on that set, one a day in the order they come then in any order you like. Each track is 30 minutes. There's a track for anxiety, self-esteem, anger, and depression. I feel it's helped me, and I listen to whichever area I need help on now. But don't listen to more than one a day. Meditative Relaxation is the other set I recommend.

SXD-9 and P96 seem to make me like myself more, eg whenever I look into a mirror I seem to like what I see more than ever. Make me feel more upbeat, improved self-esteem, positive vibe. BUT these two are still really new to me so don't go with my words entirely.
Today 10:46 AM
Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 48
Thanks received:
124 thanks in 62 posts

Today 4:06 PM

I like p96, too. And I'm trying to decide between Swoon and SXD-9.

For me, pheromones are an ingrediant in overall wellness. As someone who has to manage anxiety and make choices that help mitigate depression, I appreciate this thread.

I'm off to look into p130!

Beer
(This post was last modified: Today 4:07 PM by Futureman.)
Today 4:06 PM
Jimmycrack
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 9 posts

Today 5:52 PM

+10 for p130.

Anxiety and hyper vigilance runs in my family genetically - something akin to a "shy" gene. Really messes with the social game. Not major, but situational.

Anyhow, I've tested p130 several times and this wipes away anxiety pretty well in groups and personally and is stronger early on but seems to last several hours.

I will caveat that I combine it most often with wolf. Frankly I love the combo.

I would put it more like a beta blocker than a benzo in its effects. For me I am relaxed, articulate, and resist "stress chatter" which is the urge to fill in conversation gaps.

Since AD can vary wildly on its mixes, I do want to buy more.

I use this maybe once a month, so I don't know if it reaches a threshold

As a weird side note, it seems to make kids happy/giddish. And it seems like it creates a team/compliance vibe. I've mainly used it in work scenarios.

P96 has made me sleepy - like perhaps something that relaxes me for sleep - almost like an antihistamine.

I really really really want to get my hands on beta-androstadienol. That sounds more similar to a benzo/hypnotic effect.

I've found nude can "disinhibit" me and turn on the humor vibe... wipes away a bit of anxiety.

Anyhow, p130 out of everything is the one I would turn to....

(Today 4:06 PM)Futureman Wrote:  I like p96, too. And I'm trying to decide between Swoon and SXD-9.

For me, pheromones are an ingredient in overall wellness. As someone who has to manage anxiety and make choices that help mitigate depression, I appreciate this thread.

I'm off to look into p130!
Today 5:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Does anyone else tend to get some anxiety from mones? DunnMan 3 561 08-01-2013 5:09 AM
Last Post: alphavitea