Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Mones and neurotransmitter depletion/fatigue
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2088
Thanks received:
2211 thanks in 1183 posts

Mones and neurotransmitter depletion/fatigue
06-02-2014 8:39 AM

We've all experienced it.. The day after wearing mones.. Mental exhaustion.. Sometimes burnout.. It happens usually when wearing products a number of days in a row, multiple times a day etc.

Some are more prone than others to this.. I for one am a huge candidate as I've taken medicines for depression and anxiety in the past.. Although people who are in perfect health also experience this syndrome.

What are your experiences with mones and brain fogginess fatigue? Have you noticed a pattern in how it comes and goes, and solutions to deal with it?

If so please share your views... your solutions could shed light on a foggy subject...
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2014 8:40 AM by dsouza.)
06-02-2014 8:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1073 thanks in 450 posts

RE: Mones and neurotransmitter depletion/fatigue
06-02-2014 8:54 AM

Alternative girls mentions this alll the time B vitamins all the way. When you get burnout from Pheromones, healthy eating, good sleep and supplements

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
06-02-2014 8:54 AM
Thanks given by dsouza
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-02-2014 9:37 AM

(06-02-2014 8:54 AM)LL21 Wrote:  Alternative girls mentions this alll the time B vitamins all the way. When you get burnout from Pheromones, healthy eating, good sleep and supplements

I take b vitamins about 50 mg 3 x day although notice benefit from use, when using mones multiple days in a row it has no effect.. Perhaps dose is too low or its not enough to overpower some of the neurotransmitter depletion of heavy mone content products .

Sleep is a given.. With sleep neurotransmitters get recharged and theres only so many in a given day your body can use up.

Caffeine is another issue.. While I feel lethargic without it, I hear 1 cup of coffee can destroy the neurotransmitters gained from eating a couple whole boiled eggs. I drink a lot of caffeine.. I need it just to stay awake. I wonder how much caffeine plays a role in neurotransmitter depletion?

I've also started taking CLK.. containing CLA. CLA is used for weight loss and also helps depression etc. Very good for the mind.. I feel my mind is invigorated with it and alert and attentive with a single afternoon dose.. However, anytime your mind is working 100% your depleting your neurotransmitters because its straining so much and working overtime.

Any supplements you'd recommend besides b complex?
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2014 9:37 AM by dsouza.)
06-02-2014 9:37 AM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1073 thanks in 450 posts

06-02-2014 10:27 AM

I wear mones a couple times a week. I try not to go for back to back usage so there is a very natural break with my usage. I also try to limit the sticky stuff or the stuff that lasts really long on my skin. I either limit the sticky stuff or take a shower as soon as I get home because I don't want to be affected until the mones themselves wear off. If you know a certain mix might last a long time then take a shower after you get back.

I'm not a caffeine junky, so that might part of your problem. I rarely drink caffeine, so you might be red lining your engine. Burning yourself out with the caffeine and mones .

Also do you eat enough vegetables. I take a couple supplements but for me I feel great with greens supplements or a spirulina/chlorella food based supplement.

For me I just take a regular B vitamin complex during a long day.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2014 10:31 AM by LL21.)
06-02-2014 10:27 AM
beastmode
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
56 thanks in 48 posts

06-02-2014 10:42 AM

just wondering if LCLT could be effective here? I usually feel better or get better results when I wear mones for multiple days in a row, for example Fridays produce better results than Mondays

I do take a ton of supplements as well though and do random detoxes when I can

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-BeastMode-Journal

Pure mones: Icebreaker, Macho
LAL: Wolf, Max T-150
Thundr: Core (Fury), Imprint, Kore (Crash)
XS: Evolve, Xist, Taboo, Loveboat
LS: NPA
06-02-2014 10:42 AM

kristoferr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 158
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 24 posts

06-02-2014 11:14 AM

Just fatigue or really drain out?
Up until now I never had any break from using mones... still feel normal...
maybe in the long run I will see the effect?
Never take vitamin... had 1 coffee a day
I'm a smoker and do home gym couple of times every week... Don't know if its relevant...

My stash Dirol
PXS : Taboo
LAL : Wolf, DP
Apex : Core, Dionysos
AD : Ammo
06-02-2014 11:14 AM
Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
171 thanks in 88 posts

06-02-2014 12:03 PM

I think the fatigue and mental exhaustion happens to me, but it is also difficult to explain because my concussion also has the same effect. However, I do notice that when I go to bed without showering the mones off, I wake up a bit groggier than normal. Also during the day if I shower then I become more mentally aware.

Have you looked into nootropics at all?
not sure i'll log back in for awhile so I might not see your response... google these:
anaracetam
oxiracetam
alpha lipoic acid
Acytl L-carnitine
racetam comparison

23 years old. Venue: college classes and parties

LAL: Dirty Primitive, Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude
-Samples: Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
PT: ETFZ
PherX

Nootropic & supplement enthusiasts. Musician. Tech guy.
06-02-2014 12:03 PM
Thanks given by Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-02-2014 12:27 PM

(06-02-2014 12:03 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  I think the fatigue and mental exhaustion happens to me, but it is also difficult to explain because my concussion also has the same effect. However, I do notice that when I go to bed without showering the mones off, I wake up a bit groggier than normal. Also during the day if I shower then I become more mentally aware.

Have you looked into nootropics at all?
not sure i'll log back in for awhile so I might not see your response... google these:
anaracetam
oxiracetam
alpha lipoic acid
Acytl L-carnitine
racetam comparison

yes I take gnc cellucor clk containing cla l carnitine etc .
(06-02-2014 10:27 AM)LL21 Wrote:  I'm not a caffeine junky, so that might part of your problem. I rarely drink caffeine, so you might be red lining your engine. Burning yourself out with the caffeine and mones .

Also do you eat enough vegetables. I take a couple supplements but for me I feel great with greens supplements or a spirulina/chlorella food based supplement.

For me I just take a regular B vitamin complex during a long day.

Too much Caffeine and lack of green vegetables / salads in my diet must be compounding the problem.. Will look into changing this and re-monitor.

Great tips LL21!
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2014 12:28 PM by dsouza.)
06-02-2014 12:27 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
810 thanks in 367 posts

06-03-2014 7:53 AM

I'd look for a link between mones and cortisol levels. Everything discussed here has an effect (especially caffeine). I've been on mones for somewhere around 4 months(?) just about everyday with no negative effects with the exception of LIIK which will raise cortisol levels. Look for an adrenal support formula at any health food store (Schisandra Adrenal Complex by Planetary Herbals is excellent) and cut out coffee completely for 1 week. You will notice a hige difference and also bump your T levels by 10-20%
06-03-2014 7:53 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

06-03-2014 6:26 PM

(06-03-2014 7:53 AM)DWR Wrote:  I'd look for a link between mones and cortisol levels. Everything discussed here has an effect (especially caffeine). I've been on mones for somewhere around 4 months(?) just about everyday with no negative effects with the exception of LIIK which will raise cortisol levels. Look for an adrenal support formula at any health food store (Schisandra Adrenal Complex by Planetary Herbals is excellent) and cut out coffee completely for 1 week. You will notice a hige difference and also bump your T levels by 10-20%

Is it coffee or the caffeine? Because I drink a lot of diet pepsi too which contains caffeine.. And about 2-3 coffees a day.

Without coffee I find my short term memory goes to shit.. Its because of the drugs I'm on for anxiety and depression. The caffeine or coffee keeps me awake and alert enough to get through the day. But your right my sex drive is in the dumps.
06-03-2014 6:26 PM

Share This Thread