Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mojo for men testing
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1411
Thanks received:
2757 thanks in 1322 posts

Mojo for men testing
09-11-2012 9:47 AM

Just received my sample for testing. BF is not going to be here til this evening but I still wanted to try it out. I put on 2 sprays. Scent is very strong at first but that could just be because it's men's and I am not used to it. Very fresh. After a few minutes it starts drying down and i can smell some mone bleedthrough. Still a pleasant scent though. My mood has been elevated within a couple of minutes. Will report more when the boy is home. I think this is going to be fun.
09-11-2012 9:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by shadowknight, mark-in-dallas

lostlibra74
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
247 thanks in 144 posts

RE: Mojo for men testing
09-11-2012 10:04 AM

I loved the scent. Hoping to be able to try it around some people today.
I loved the scent. Hoping to be able to try it around some people today.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Here-goes-n...lpha-libra

Chemlab:
Acqua Vitae
Evolve
Nude Alpha Sample
Alpha Maschio Sample
Lucky 7 sample
Odyssey sample
L2K
A1

On the way:
Wolf
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2012 10:04 AM by lostlibra74.)
09-11-2012 10:04 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1411
Thanks received:
2757 thanks in 1322 posts

09-11-2012 10:09 AM

It's fading really quickly. Did that happen to yours Lost Libra? I am definitely in a better mood. More lively and playful.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2012 10:09 AM by halo0073.)
09-11-2012 10:09 AM
lostlibra74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
247 thanks in 144 posts

09-11-2012 10:16 AM

I put mine on late in the evening, right before dinner. I went home afterwards and forgot about it. So I wasn't really looking for that. But I will today.

Chemlab:
Acqua Vitae
Evolve
Nude Alpha Sample
Alpha Maschio Sample
Lucky 7 sample
Odyssey sample
L2K
A1

On the way:
Wolf
09-11-2012 10:16 AM
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2175
Thanks received:
3843 thanks in 741 posts

09-11-2012 11:19 AM

Got mine yesterday. Applied today before work around 7ish. 2 sprays to neck. Its almost 4 hours and the scent package is completely gone. Upon now reading Halo's observation that hers is fading, it appears my skin is either drinking it or the scent fades fast. Tho I can still smell a bit of the none but I cant really smell mones much anyway.

Ive smelled this scent before. Reminds me of something from awhile back. Cant put my finger on it yet.

Self effects are mild but pleasant. I agree with Halo that it is a bit upbeat. I noticed a small mood boost in the 20 min truck ride to my first client. Chipper. A bit more focused and task oriented when driving unlike my usual knee driving with a cup o turbo, a scrapple sandwich, and trying to text.

As far as initial hits go, my first client's wife was a bit more chatty cathy today. She usually does her own thing while Im visiting her hubby but today she was kinda following me around talking about random things. Talking just to talk. She has done this before when I blasted her with Scent of Eros . He was chill as usual and very compliant. I took him outside and exercised him and broke a bit of a sweat. Maybe this is where I burned off the scent package, idk.

2nd client is always talkative anyway so cant really chalk anything up to him in that department. Hes a grumpy old coot but today he was rather pleasant and in a good mood. Nice talks and he was very co operative.

Gas station lady hates life and is usually very short when I show up to refill some turbo. She cracked a smile today.

Pros: Seems to positively lift moods in both male and female. Possible conversation and status increaser. Good self effects, nothing over the top positive or negative so far. Nice small vial that doesnt leak. Will turn into a decent togo when the product is empty.

Cons: The keychain idea is dumb. Not a big fan of carrying around something on my keychain that reads "MOJO PRO, attract women, contains human pheromones" Has the potential to raise more questions than I am willing to answer. What is that thing on your keychain looking like a glowstick? Not putting it on my keys. Easy fix tho, just peel off the label.
The scent dies off very quick but could be bc Its been a bit warm today and Ive cracked a decent sweat at both clients.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
09-11-2012 11:19 AM
Thanks given by shadowknight, fluffygirl12, mark-in-dallas, Pheroman, D_Darko, Lexy, SyraBrian, Don91169, eyeofra

lostlibra74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
247 thanks in 144 posts

09-11-2012 12:35 PM

Been about two hours. Can still smell it if I sniff my wrists. But doesn't seem to project much at all. But I think my skin drinks up scents anyway.

Chemlab:
Acqua Vitae
Evolve
Nude Alpha Sample
Alpha Maschio Sample
Lucky 7 sample
Odyssey sample
L2K
A1

On the way:
Wolf
09-11-2012 12:35 PM
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2175
Thanks received:
3843 thanks in 741 posts

09-11-2012 7:56 PM

Seems to be good for approach and pinning ppl down into convos. This afternoon I opened a ton of ppl and they are more than happy to chit chat with ya.
Lunch I washed off what was left of this mornings app and hit another 2 sprays to the neck. Still the scent package dwindled fast and maybe my normal high running body temp is killing it off quick but the MOJO seems to only last about 4 hours. On me anyway.

2 hours after the scent dies off the hits begin to dwindle as well (~4 hours total). Maybe my engine was running too hot today for its viscosity bc the stuff is pretty thin.

Makes ppl talk alot, including me. Good mood inducer that doesnt seem to wear off even when the scent leaves. Good mood affects others both directly (from your good mood) and indirectly (mones). Striking power is great in the first half hour after app then begins a steady decline. May be a good immediate app to break some ice for the next hour or so when first arriving at a venue.

No crash or headache so far. Please someone figure out what this scent is! Its a bit older but I cant peg it. I rooted through the splash drawer and I do not have it. Like a song stuck in your head cant remember the band. Grrr.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
09-11-2012 7:56 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra
lostlibra74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
247 thanks in 144 posts

09-11-2012 8:04 PM

Driving me crazy too.

Chemlab:
Acqua Vitae
Evolve
Nude Alpha Sample
Alpha Maschio Sample
Lucky 7 sample
Odyssey sample
L2K
A1

On the way:
Wolf
09-11-2012 8:04 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 234
Thanks received:
598 thanks in 322 posts

09-11-2012 11:19 PM

Got mine in the mail today, thanks Mark! I'll try it at work tomorrow with some re-up on cover scent and maybe re-apps.

Fun Kit
Alpha Dream - L2K, Fast Burn & Slow Burn Glace, Alfa Maschio, Androstadienone, Pregnenolone
Luv Essentials - MAG, Aware
HAX - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O
True Pheromones - True Alpha oil, True Instinct oil, True Love, The Gilroy patches
Homebrew - D3, Pregnenolone, 7-Keto DHEA
09-11-2012 11:19 PM

2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 234
Thanks received:
598 thanks in 322 posts

09-12-2012 10:36 PM

Wore this to work today, two apps.
7:30am 2x spray on wrists smeared together and smeared on gills

Kind of a light scent to me, a hint of cucumber or melon in it? Non-offensive certainly, not one I'd buy however.

The scent wore off by 11am mostly but I could still smell the mones a little.

I stood next to a couple of the ladies I work with for at least 3-4 minutes and didn't pick up on any modified behavior, verbal or non-verbal.

I re-apped 2x on wrists and 2x on gills heading to lunch - went to health grocery and picked up some babaganoush and a bucket of healthy salad bar food.

Walked slowly next to and stood near as many pretty ladies as were present, about 5 only, no head-snaps or overt IOIs. Cashier lady didn't make eye contact and hustled me through the line.

By 6pm no detectable aroma of scent or mones, dead nothing by 10:30pm.

Maybe too much? Tomorrow is another day - I'll drop to one app of 1x spray and see what it does across the day.

Fun Kit
Alpha Dream - L2K, Fast Burn & Slow Burn Glace, Alfa Maschio, Androstadienone, Pregnenolone
Luv Essentials - MAG, Aware
HAX - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O
True Pheromones - True Alpha oil, True Instinct oil, True Love, The Gilroy patches
Homebrew - D3, Pregnenolone, 7-Keto DHEA
09-12-2012 10:36 PM
Thanks given by thundr, D_Darko

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Honeycake's Mojo for Women Testing Honeycake 26 1,506 10-05-2012 9:49 AM
Last Post: Shelly B