Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mojo for men testing
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1413
Thanks received:
2762 thanks in 1322 posts

RE: Mojo for men testing
09-13-2012 10:00 AM

I didn't get to apply this to BF yet as he got called out of town. He'll be back Saturday. Just my own observations...scent faded fast and turned into something kinda ugly. Also the self effects didn't last too long, maybe 2 hours tops. After 3 hours I washed it off as the smell was getting to me. After reading Shelly's report I would have to say they really need some help with the scent packages.
09-13-2012 10:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 26 posts

09-13-2012 1:24 PM

Just received my sample Smile

Just took a whiff, smell seems to be nice, a bit sweet maybe.

Will do some tests this weekend.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2012 1:24 PM by Fman.)
09-13-2012 1:24 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 234
Thanks received:
598 thanks in 322 posts

09-13-2012 7:49 PM

Another day - one spray between wrists for all day wear at 7:3am, on to the office - caught no detectable odor after 1pm of mones or scent. Nothing really in the self-effects department, stood next to a number of folks most of the day. I'm going to say that 3-4 sprays are going to be required for the Mojo Pro to get any mojo risin' - I'll try again this weekend, I have an interview tomorrow and will go with something tried and true.

Fun Kit
Alpha Dream - L2K, Fast Burn & Slow Burn Glace, Alfa Maschio, Androstadienone, Pregnenolone
Luv Essentials - MAG, Aware
HAX - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O
True Pheromones - True Alpha oil, True Instinct oil, True Love, The Gilroy patches
Homebrew - D3, Pregnenolone, 7-Keto DHEA
09-13-2012 7:49 PM

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-16-2012 6:42 PM

Put 2 sprays on BF yesterday while he was sleeping to see if he'd wake up in a better mood. He did but it's hard to say it was the MOJO or just the restorative powers of a nap. I am mone free since my shower and we are getting along so I am going to put on 3 sprays when he gets back from the store. Hopefully he'll let me put on 3. He woke up instantly when i sprayed him yesterday, grumbled that it smelt vry strong and then went back to sleep. He didn't have any hits to report to me though since he is not a big believer in all of this, he wouldn't know a hit if it hit him in the head. I wouldn't object to some alone time with him so if this stuff motivates me, I'll make it happen. If not, I'll head to kids when the kids do.
09-16-2012 6:42 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-17-2012 10:10 AM

Ok let's try this again. I typed out a big report and my computer ate it. Anyways, last night I sprayed the BF with 3 sprays. He was sitting on the couch watching football and messing with his fantasy football account. I figured if i could get any attention during in those circumstances that would be a good test.

So I sprayed him. He gagged. Hates the smell. I sprayed 2 sprays on arms and one to the neck/chest. The smell was very strong during the first 15 minutes. Almost instantly I wanted to get cuddly. That's unusual. We constantly have kids climbing on us so cuddling is not the norm. After a few minutes i noticed my eyelids were really fluttery. Not exactly like I was batting my lashes but blinking rapidly and softly.

Next my stomach started feeling weird. Not like I was going to puke or anything. Not churning or roiling exactly and not exactly butterflies. Kinda somewhere inbetween. That makes me wonder if there is DHEAS in this blend. I also started focusing on certain of his body parts in a sexual way. So this definitely was making me feel feisty.

Ultimately I went to bed alone and left him with the football after about an hour of hanging out. The physical sensations that Mojo was causing were verging on uncomfortable. After about 10 minutes away from him the effects stopped. I wasn't able to go right to sleep though and I think the slight mood elevation that I also got was the cause of that. That has happened to me from Alpha Androstenol and DHEAS before. Going forward I will stick with one or two sprays. 3 was just way too strong. And since they sell it it in such a small bottle it makes sense that it would be formulated to be effective at a smaller dose. If you have to spray 3 or 4 sprays to get it to hit, you're going to burn through it so fast.
09-17-2012 10:10 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, AlternativeGirl, thundr, shadowknight, Lexy, SyraBrian, eyeofra, extraballislit
Fman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 26 posts

09-18-2012 6:56 AM

So, i gave it a test drive this weekend.

The little sprayer is nice, will be a nice addon once it's empty.

Can't really see the point with the keychain.

About the label, well that is an overall problem with almost all, there is always some "Contains human pheromones" or something like that. Can't you just put H.P. or something a little less revealing lol.

Well, problem is solved by removing the label.

By the way, that is also the reason why i just bought a bunch of 2ml sprays so i can have a bit of everything ready to take with me without labels.

Moving on,

I knew i was having some classes with mostly women, so it was a nice testing ground Big Grin

Saturday:

1 sprays to neck in the morning.

Smells nice, a bit fruity, somewhat strong at first but dissipates quickly.

Morning went normal, didn't really notice any difference. Guess 1 spray was a bit low dose.

By lunch i couldn't smell it anymore.

2 more sprays, added a bit of Androstadienone about 20mcg and 1 drop of wolf just below nose.

In the afternoon, i started to noticed everyone around was more relaxed than usual, woman next to me kept playing with her hair.

Everyone was in a good mood. Conversations seemed for connected and deeper.

As for self effects, i can only say i felt a bit relaxed, at least more than usual.

Sunday:

Morning

2 sprays to neck

to add, these 2 days i was not wearing any cover scent.

So i notice again, everyone more relaxed, and in a good mood.

I'm relaxed as well. Mood is nice also. Not as strong effect as in wolf, but in a more subtle way.

Lunch added another 2 sprays.

Some thing as in the morning, overall good mood from everyone.

What i've noticed is that it burns real quick, after 5min the scent is pleasant and light, after 2hours is gone. I can still smell the mones at about 3 hours but the scent is gone.

I liked the experience and will be doing some more tests for sure.

I can give a bit of an intimidating aura at times, and this really helped with getting people around at ease. It sure doesn't give any respect, but people are still nice.

I also like the scent after those first 5min, would like to get something that could last a bit longer.

Will give it a try with 3 and 4 sprays, but i think 2 is enough and should be better to just reapply every 3/4 hours.
09-18-2012 6:56 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, shadowknight, SyraBrian
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1742
Thanks received:
1798 thanks in 875 posts

09-20-2012 7:58 AM

As soon as i removed my Mojo Pro from the plastic i caught a pronounced whiff of the product, it had not been leaking so the scent must be diffusing the pheromones well.

It actually smells a bit like 5 ml size WE22 samples that i have except the MP is certainly somewhat more robust in strength, i have a spritz on the back of my hand and already i can notice a feeling of refreshment, this juice is peaceful and at the same time i feel as if my third eye is opened up because of the enhanced perspective that this stuff offers.

My concluding thought is that Mojo Pro is going to be just great to work with and that even two sprays from this little spritzer are going to provide some good results when it comes to intimacy and inducing feelings of romance, yes it contains a very cheeky little spark of heat, it is tantalizing and certainly most discreet, and this i feel is the Mojo about Mojo Pro . . . . Smoke

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
09-20-2012 7:58 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas

thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2177
Thanks received:
3843 thanks in 741 posts

09-26-2012 11:13 AM

Mojo PRO Revisited

When testing new products I like to get a first impression then shelf it for a bit. Then I come back to it a little while later. Not sure why I do this but it allows for me to get a deeper feel for the product.

This morning I took 2 sprays to the neck one split between wrists at around 6:30 am and I was out the door.

Still havent changed my mind at all about my first impression of the product. It has a very welcoming open feel to it. If I were ever to purchase this product I would ask for it unscented. It goes on too strong and I feel like cologne guy for about an hour. It is a rather brutal truck ride that windows need opening or asphyxiation by cologne is inevitable. Turned on some Teddy Pendergrass, got a cup of turbo, and was smiling in no time. When I arrived to my first client his wife immediately noticed the scent. It went over well and she liked it but not as much as the 1 mil and joop Ive been blasting them with lately.

However, the scent fades very quickly still and here it is 11 am on lunch and I can only smell the product if I stick my nose to wrist. Even then its very faint and near unrecognizable. I cant really smell mones much but I can still detect the aroma of them on my arm. So my conclusion is the scent wears off and the mones are still left on the skin. Not sure as to their potency though.

Self effects were the same as before. Decent immediate mood boost in 20 min or so. I was very tired this morning and Im not sure if it was the assault of the scent waking my up or the mones. I like the feel to it though. Self effects seem to be more prevalent than the hits the product garners.

One thing that stood out was that all 3 of my clients were very compliant and friendly. So were the family members. This is not unusual as it is easy to slide into monotony and go about my day with little interaction with the family while I focus on the client. After all, I do see these people 5 days a week and sometimes 7 as needed. Adding some Mojo PRO seemed to break up this monotony on all 3 clients. This is a welcome change up for sure.

I only wear comfy and status blends to work. I see Mojo PRO being a very good social with little to no sexual feel to it. Kinda confused about the mojo part bc Ive always heard and used 'mojo' as a sexual term. Maybe the brits have a different idea of what mojo means. Idk. This is a personality enhancer and opener. Makes the wearer very approachable and want to initiate approach. Not overly masculine feeling and I could see a female easily wearing Mojo Men with no problems. I would say this thing has high levels of alpha nol in it as the primary component. Might be worth mixing a diluted sexual into it if one were to take this to a club.

All in all I classify Mojo Pro as a solid social product that makes personal interaction easy and light banter is easy to strike up with just about anyone.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
09-26-2012 11:13 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, terry0400-40, halo0073, Shelly B, shadowknight, mark-in-dallas, 2Soon2Care, Lexy, extraballislit
mojopro
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 2 posts

09-27-2012 5:32 AM

Thank you for the excellent feedback which we have listened to...
  • The next batch will have a lower fragrance content in order to reduce that 'initial hit' which seems to be over-powering for some users. This should filter through by the end of the year.
  • Indeed the fragrance is unisex and was originally marketed in the early part of the last decade by a very well known designer, unfortunately we can not reveal which one nor the product name. Sorry...
Looking forward to reading your reviews and again, thanks.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2012 5:32 AM by mojopro.)
09-27-2012 5:32 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, halo0073, thundr, shadowknight, SyraBrian
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 234
Thanks received:
598 thanks in 322 posts

09-27-2012 11:44 PM

I think I'm going to try to OD on this at work tomorrow, maybe 6 sprays with an hour lead time to de-stench from the cologne, then bump it up with one of my own fragrances when it cools off.

Fun Kit
Alpha Dream - L2K, Fast Burn & Slow Burn Glace, Alfa Maschio, Androstadienone, Pregnenolone
Luv Essentials - MAG, Aware
HAX - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O
True Pheromones - True Alpha oil, True Instinct oil, True Love, The Gilroy patches
Homebrew - D3, Pregnenolone, 7-Keto DHEA
09-27-2012 11:44 PM
Thanks given by thundr

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Honeycake's Mojo for Women Testing Honeycake 26 1,508 10-05-2012 9:49 AM
Last Post: Shelly B