Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mojo for Women Review
fuzzcat
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 103
Thanks received:
154 thanks in 65 posts

Mojo for Women Review
01-28-2014 1:27 PM

I read AlternativeGirl's findings on Mojo Pro and my results seem very similar to hers with the admiration and nonstop compliments. I've only worn this once but so far it seems to produce really good hits. There is a problem with my sprayer. The nozzle is clogged or something so I have no idea how much I wore. I just sprayed a bunch of times until it felt right. The smell is not too bad. I was scared from other reviews that it would be so bad that I wouldn't want to test it. It's not too strong though so it's not very noticeable. Even though it's not something I would prefer to wear, I find it much more tolerable than Androtics scents, which are too strong and make me self conscious.

Anyway, I was at the mall with my mom and bf and my mom stopped by a skincare counter for some samples. When I was waiting for her, I put some concealer under my eyes. The lady that was helping my mom saw me and came over and told me to use my ring finger so I don't get wrinkles. Then she saw that I have some hyperpigmentation on my face so she was like, let me get you some samples! And then she was like, 'well aren't you beautiful. Let me do just one thing' and she put some makeup on my face. Then she kept putting makeup on me until I had a full face of makeup. She said something like, 'Sorry for going all out but I hardly ever get to work with someone so beautiful'. While I was there, she also told me I had very nice skin, a sweet disposition and a nice body. Basically nonstop compliments! She told me not to pluck my eyebrows so much because God blessed me so much, she knows I have nice thick eyebrows too. Then before we left, she told my mom she did a good job making me and my bf that he is a lucky man. P Mojo Pro is the best! I wish it came in a bigger bottle with a better sprayer.
01-28-2014 1:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by TheLaxKid, AlternativeGirl, shadowknight, PhoenixOnFyre119

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Mojo for Women Review - fuzzcat - 01-28-2014 1:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star Mojo Pro for Women... A Girl's Review AlternativeGirl 23 3,247 07-13-2013 6:00 AM
Last Post: evitala
Lightbulb A noob's review of Mojo Pro Topanga 5 3,129 10-05-2012 8:13 AM
Last Post: Topanga
  Honeycake's Mojo for Women Testing Honeycake 26 2,513 10-05-2012 7:49 AM
Last Post: Shelly B