Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Married Man Game
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Married Man Game
02-14-2019 9:50 PM

To all of those who havent, I recommend you at least try married man game a few times.

Just buy a cheap brass band on ebay and put it on your ring finger when you go out to clubs/bars etc.

There are a few variations on this:

1. We been married a few years but Im thinking of leaving her

2. The great sex life. Talk in explicit details!

3. She lets me play on the side, but I can only have one.

And of course please share the experience.

I know this may sound offensive to some, and other may act all prude in which case ignore.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2019 11:57 PM by Pheroman.)
02-14-2019 9:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Married Man Game
02-15-2019 1:59 AM

You mean like this? Smile

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2019 2:00 AM by ShadowX114.)
02-15-2019 1:59 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-15-2019 5:01 AM

I'm living a variation of this game.... its called open marriage game.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
02-15-2019 5:01 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-15-2019 8:53 AM

I am living in a semi-open marriage; my wife and I both have standing passes provided we vet and approve the other's potential playmate, as well as having some standing ground rules.

One of our main tenants is honesty and openness with each other and with our play mates.

While I don't mean to offend anyone here, I (personally) find the practice of a single person pretending to be married in order to get laid to be dishonest and lacking in the honor department. If one resorts to lies and trickery in order to get with ladies, I cannot see any positive outcome from this in the long run.

For a one-off encounter, or to learn about how being pre-selected increases one's perceived value, sure. I'd just advise that the trickster proceed with caution and with the full realization that the entire ruse could explode in one's face, as nobody likes to be ensared with a fiction.

However, as Pheroman stated, utilizing such 'life cosplay' as an experiment for the purposes of education would probably be a thrill and quite educational. My experiences have shown me that when ladies know you are married, and they are interested in you; they will tend to drop any hopes of a relationship and shift right into sexual conquest mode.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2019 9:02 AM by Gladen.)
02-15-2019 8:53 AM

metaltree

Rep Post

02-15-2019 9:55 AM

I'm thinking another angle would be to make her the pursuer. Flirt a little then as soon as she wants you escalate pull back and say "I can't, I'm married". But continue to flirt and seem tempted. Give her the impression that if she gives her A game she has a chance of getting you to cheat. But seem a little guilty about it.

Don't know if this is actually workable. Just an idea.
02-15-2019 9:55 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-15-2019 1:37 PM

Many women are attracted to married men because they just want a fling, they don't want to risk a guy stalking them or getting too serious too soon (you'd be amazed how many guys are beta-crackpots). A married guy is already vetted and approved by another woman, and is likely to keep a low profile publicly. So the woman feels that she is in a controlled situation.
But those women who actively chase married men with the goal of having a serious relationship are bad news, normally unstable and / or extremely manipulative.
Engage either type at your own risk; just keep them away from your Xist, NA or TLG if you want an uncomplicated life!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
02-15-2019 1:37 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

02-15-2019 8:21 PM

(02-15-2019 8:53 AM)Gladen Wrote:  While I don't mean to offend anyone here, I (personally) find the practice of a single person pretending to be married in order to get laid to be dishonest and lacking in the honor department. If one resorts to lies and trickery in order to get with ladies, I cannot see any positive outcome from this in the long run.

For a one-off encounter, or to learn about how being pre-selected increases one's perceived value, sure. I'd just advise that the trickster proceed with caution and with the full realization that the entire ruse could explode in one's face, as nobody likes to be ensared with a fiction.

However, as Pheroman stated, utilizing such 'life cosplay' as an experiment for the purposes of education would probably be a thrill and quite educational. My experiences have shown me that when ladies know you are married, and they are interested in you; they will tend to drop any hopes of a relationship and shift right into sexual conquest mode.

The first reaction is standard for most of us until you look a little deeper.
What sparked this was the last countless time I encounter a 20-25 fckn a 40+ married man.
It used to put me off.
I also used to be put off being chased by married women as i was trying to chase single women in the club.
These days its about screening as you point out.
But who made me the arbitrator of morals?
If she has no respect for her marriage or relationship then why should I?
If she has no respect for my "cosplay" or not marriage, then why would I respect her relationship with me?
As they say:
Hate the game not the player
Im just playing the game that I have been very late to. I couldve ratched up a few STDs in my 20s lol.

(02-15-2019 5:01 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I'm living a variation of this game.... its called open marriage game.

(02-15-2019 9:55 AM)metaltree Wrote:  I'm thinking another angle would be to make her the pursuer. Flirt a little then as soon as she wants you escalate pull back and say "I can't, I'm married". But continue to flirt and seem tempted. Give her the impression that if she gives her A game she has a chance of getting you to cheat. But seem a little guilty about it.

This is variation on #3, and I add in the limited availability of only one.
Also to try "We have sex 2 times a week but ots not enough for me" or
"After her accident she can have sex, but I love her and will never leave her".
Also ties in with being aloof, not responding to txts, distant etc.
Like i said i dont make the rules "all is fair in love and war" are womens rules, so occasionally I play by theirs.
Some women find this offensive, but deep down they know how it worx better than most of us ever will.

(02-15-2019 1:37 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Many women are attracted to married men because they just want a fling, they don't want to risk a guy stalking them or getting too serious too soon (you'd be amazed how many guys are beta-crackpots). A married guy is already vetted and approved by another woman, and is likely to keep a low profile publicly. So the woman feels that she is in a controlled situation.
But those women who actively chase married men with the goal of having a serious relationship are bad news, normally unstable and / or extremely manipulative.
Engage either type at your own risk; just keep them away from your Xist, NA or TLG if you want an uncomplicated life!

Agree. I would add that they also absolutely HAAAATE even the concept of being rejected.
So they have an excuse "he is married".

Looking back over the years i think its something every guy should try for a bit.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2019 8:21 PM by Pheroman.)
02-15-2019 8:21 PM
jb20

Rep Post

02-16-2019 3:18 AM

For people judging OP:
People who is gonna cheat, cheat anyways....either with you or someone else;I learned my lesson the hard way....doing the right thing and getting screwed was fun(not the good kind of screw).
More women looking for non needy guys for casual stuff...married implies you won't be chasing her or become creepy.Think about this:you started acting like you love your FWB and she running for hills.
Women want what other women want..that is why preselection increases your odds.In PUA this is called wedding ring effect or something.At the end of the day no one is forcing anyone.
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2019 3:28 AM by jb20.)
02-16-2019 3:18 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-16-2019 11:29 AM

(02-15-2019 8:21 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  The first reaction is standard for most of us until you look a little deeper.
What sparked this was the last countless time I encounter a 20-25 fckn a 40+ married man.
It used to put me off.
I also used to be put off being chased by married women as i was trying to chase single women in the club.
These days its about screening as you point out.
But who made me the arbitrator of morals?
If she has no respect for her marriage or relationship then why should I?
If she has no respect for my "cosplay" or not marriage, then why would I respect her relationship with me?
As they say:
Hate the game not the player

Good points pheroman, and I was not condemning the practice by any means. But at least for myself, I wouldn't be able to intentionally misrepresent who and what I am and be able to live with myself.

And honestly, while i have no data to back it up, I suspect that it really isn't about respect for their (or your) marriage. I think it is more the thrill of something new, as marriages can get dull if one doesn't keep the romance alive; as well as the irresistible temptations of the sweetness of the taboo. I've had conversations with many a fine and lovely lady that hold being the mistress in a certain kind of fantasy appeal, as they get the attention, affection, and romance they crave without the hassles; as well as several ladies that love their husbands, but find the ego-boost of being desired by others too tempting to ignore.

But I can still see the typical sitcom face-slap in reverse. She walks up to shrieks out "I thought you said YOU WERE MARRIED!", slaps you across the face, and then storms off.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-16-2019 11:29 AM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-16-2019 12:47 PM

(02-14-2019 9:50 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  To all of those who havent, I recommend you at least try married man game a few times.

Just buy a cheap brass band on ebay and put it on your ring finger when you go out to clubs/bars etc.

There are a few variations on this:

1. We been married a few years but Im thinking of leaving her

2. The great sex life. Talk in explicit details!

3. She lets me play on the side, but I can only have one.

And of course please share the experience.

I know this may sound offensive to some, and other may act all prude in which case ignore.

so how does it go? you put a wedding ring on and start friendly conversations?
i mean, you probably dont open direct every hot woman you see.
02-16-2019 12:47 PM

Share This Thread