Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Married Man Game
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Married Man Game
06-07-2019 11:13 PM

(05-21-2019 8:25 PM)Rcount Wrote:  i must have absolute control and access over their phone, social networks, passwords, so on Big Grin

This just makes the BJ in the car park to the guy in the band while he eats a burger more exciting for her.
Its not sex and it doesnt count...and if she is out of town nothing counts.

(05-30-2019 9:23 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Do my ladies ever feel guilty?

Nope, never. They feel feminine, empowered, trusted, and inspired. When a woman feels total comfort, total trust, and total acceptance she, like any other human, can fully blossom and become her true self. Any woman that knows throughout her heart and soul that she can be totally herself, devoid of judgement and repression, becomes a true force of nature and an inspirational woman. The libido rages like a volcano and I find myself thankful that she has multiple lovers because I need a break.

Of course, to put it as politely as I can, our approaches are polar opposites.

We def agree on this one.
I am just helping her live out her fantasies and wild dreams Angel

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2019 11:13 PM by Pheroman.)
06-07-2019 11:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-10-2019 8:18 AM

To test Pheroman's married Man Game I went out last Saturday evening and while I was out and about I targeted 6 ladies while wearing the ring and admitting that i was married (if asked) and then did the same without the ring (pretending to be single).

Aside from the fiction of the latter, I changed nothing about how I approach, act, flirt, seduce, or escalate.

While wearing the ring I got 4 highly successful flirtations that included 2 phone numbers and one invitation to spend my evening with her. I feel that if I had spent more than a few minutes on each target that I could have garnered more success. Incidentally, the woman that offered to 'hang out' with me for the night did ask about the wedding ring. I told her the truth of the situation.

Without the ring, I got 4 flirtations, 2 of which were highly successful, one of which was moderately successful, the fourth just exchanging banter; that included 2 phone numbers and ZERO offers of immediate company.

From an incomplete subset of data it would imply that wearing a wedding band does help; however I am not good at lying so attempting to come off as single probably sent some "something is off" signals, I didn't spend as much time with the ladies (less than 10 minutes each) , and I was really more focused on getting home than on picking up ladies. I caught myself on a couple of occasions fidgeting with my left hand as I am used to wearing the ring, so that in itself might have projected a message counter to my stance.

Given the mitigating factors I am inclined to say that the single experiment was inconclusive.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2019 8:44 AM by Gladen.)
06-10-2019 8:18 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

06-10-2019 11:23 AM

*raises eyebrow* Fascinating.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-10-2019 11:23 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

06-10-2019 3:19 PM

(06-10-2019 11:23 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  *raises eyebrow* Fascinating.
Live Long, and pheromone

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
06-10-2019 3:19 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

06-11-2019 12:42 PM

(06-10-2019 3:19 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Live Long, and pheromone

Peace and long projection.
06-11-2019 12:42 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-13-2019 8:45 AM

@Gladen innit interesting how they look at you differently.
And imo often the "something is off" is that I am single.
Its like the sprakle in the eyes is missing.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
06-13-2019 8:45 AM

Share This Thread