Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Married Man Game
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Married Man Game
02-16-2019 12:58 PM

This would be an amusing thing to try when traveling to another city because it could be a way to get the woman to chase the man for a no strings attached encounter.

The only problem I can think of is how do you explain the condoms in your hotel room. The woman would probably say, “you’re married. Why do you have condoms?”

The only possible response I can think of would be, “My wife must have packed them in my luggage”.
02-16-2019 12:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hillcat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-16-2019 5:45 PM

So what phero's would you wear with trying your trick lets say at a bar or hotel or whatever... ?
02-16-2019 5:45 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

02-16-2019 6:01 PM

(02-16-2019 5:45 PM)Hillcat Wrote:  So what phero's would you wear with trying your trick lets say at a bar or hotel or whatever... ?

Hm, if I ever tried this I would wear either SOB Oil solo or OD Gel + AT + CopX.
02-16-2019 6:01 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-16-2019 6:03 PM

(02-16-2019 5:45 PM)Hillcat Wrote:  So what phero's would you wear with trying your trick lets say at a bar or hotel or whatever... ?

Turn Up the Heat, 0-69, Av+M3x (for cougar hunting), or TLG (for intimate 1-on-1 settings)...perhaps SOB

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-16-2019 6:03 PM
Hillcat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-16-2019 6:32 PM

What do you guys tink of AV slatered + M3x (2 spray) + SOB oil (1-2 drops) ? would that be too strong of a signature....

Kinda tinking with these at the moment SOB oil, AV, M3x, P83 (20mcg) mmm looking to mix it up i do know what each bring but what do you guys tink ??? what would knock them on there ass and asking for more...
(02-16-2019 6:32 PM)Hillcat Wrote:  What do you guys tink of AV slatered + M3x (2 spray) + SOB oil (1-2 drops) ? would that be too strong of a signature....

Kinda tinking with these at the moment SOB oil, AV, M3x, P83 (20mcg) mmm looking to mix it up i do know what each bring but what do you guys tink ??? what would knock them on there ass and asking for more...

this range would be 30 to 40+ i mean iam 40
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2019 6:34 PM by Hillcat.)
02-16-2019 6:32 PM
Hillcat
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

02-16-2019 6:37 PM

From my testing almost seems like m3x as P83 and none buffered so i guess adding AV+M3x+SOB oil would do the trick !!!
(02-16-2019 6:37 PM)Hillcat Wrote:  From my testing almost seems like m3x as P83 and none buffered so i guess adding AV+M3x+SOB oil would do the trick !!!

Brain fart i have to add to considerations that i always add 2 drops of a314rev32 at the begging of the day so the mix at night is more prowling but i guess they do add up
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2019 6:39 PM by Hillcat.)
02-16-2019 6:37 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-17-2019 4:46 AM

(02-15-2019 1:59 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  You mean like this? Smile

(02-16-2019 12:47 PM)Hombre Wrote:  so how does it go? you put a wedding ring on and start friendly conversations?
i mean, you probably dont open direct every hot woman you see.

What shadow posted is classic.
the directness would depend on which situation you are using and the terget.
The most direct imo would be #3. just like that video.
I would def be talking to women that showed IOIs

(02-16-2019 12:58 PM)metaltree Wrote:  The only problem I can think of is how do you explain the condoms in your hotel room. The woman would probably say, “you’re married. Why do you have condoms?”
I doubt this would come up, specially if your playing open marriage game.
And my lne would be "I already have 6 kids, dont want any more"
ok maybe I would say 3 or 4 kids lol

Strong sexual + cops.
M3X, Core + M3X, Sex Magnet, NNPA, Turn Up The Heat.
Not sure on AV but I would give it try as well.
In this setting I would also give TLG a try given that most reviews are by married guys.

(02-16-2019 11:29 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Good points pheroman, and I was not condemning the practice by any means. But at least for myself, I wouldn't be able to intentionally misrepresent who and what I am and be able to live with myself.

And honestly, while i have no data to back it up, I suspect that it really isn't about respect for their (or your) marriage. I think it is more the thrill of something new, as marriages can get dull if one doesn't keep the romance alive; as well as the irresistible temptations of the sweetness of the taboo. I've had conversations with many a fine and lovely lady that hold being the mistress in a certain kind of fantasy appeal, as they get the attention, affection, and romance they crave without the hassles; as well as several ladies that love their husbands, but find the ego-boost of being desired by others too tempting to ignore.

But I can still see the typical sitcom face-slap in reverse. She walks up to shrieks out "I thought you said YOU WERE MARRIED!", slaps you across the face, and then storms off.

Gladen I am "live and let live or die". I certainly do not take any offense or see it as condemnation.
But married peeps often have that mindset. Yet the same can be said for them as marriage is supposed to be a monogamous "till death do us part", the "marriage contract" blah blah.

And we live in a world where it seems marriage is anything you want it to be.
A world where a dude can wake up one morning and decide he's a lady, wear a dress and demand everyone call him miss and get violent and beat people up if they dont. And in the UK someone was arrested for "misgendering" some bloke who thinks he is a chick on twitter.

In that world I can play by their rules and identify as married with kids any time I feel like it.
Married peeps may feel like I am encrouching in their territory under false pretenses, and yet it is easy for me to show theirs is no different or worse.

Yeah, its all about the thrill of sex. The boredom and sexlessness of marriage.
I have no intention of marrying them or much more than a regular shag. I am sure there are plenty out there like me.
Which is why i am not worried in the least that she would be disappointed by finding out she wasnt fckn a married man and I hurt her pride and dashed her dreams to be a slapper lol.
I would just hope to catch it on video.

Anyone 35+ should try it and see.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2019 4:50 AM by Pheroman.)
02-17-2019 4:46 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

02-17-2019 9:56 AM

This has been done in a sitcom before. Pretty funny.

02-17-2019 9:56 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-21-2019 2:39 PM

Pheroman;
From your initial post, when starting this thread, I got the impression that you've used this ploy yourself.

Can you quantify your results above playing the single guy?

Myself, I've never hidden my marriage (the obverse: the single Man game, I guess) and honestly never even thought about if the fact that I am married helps or hinders my results.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-21-2019 2:39 PM
Radman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-23-2019 10:48 PM

Never did the fake married game, I have however cheated when in relationships, and have been the "other man" a few times....oddly enough when I've been open about doing those things in casual conversation with women, I've seen increased attraction. A couple of the married women I've been with, as well as a few not married I got by not even acting like I was interested and simply talked about how I was the side guy and how I generally liked it better than being in a relationship.
Even as they make judging comments like "Oh I can't believe that! you should be ashamed." and I'd respond with "What? are you high? As the other man, I get all the good stuff and none of the headache, she doesn't expect me to take her on dates because we could bump into somebody she knows, she doesn't want me to buy her gifts because what's she going to tell her husband when he asks about it? we don't share a bank account so we don't argue about money, she doesn't live in my house so we don't argue about how I never help out....I literally have to bring only one thing to the table....actually two now that I think about it, the obvious first one and discretion."

With the pheromones I would stick with high none products and Alpha Androstenol, high status Androsterone or deep trust b-nol could cause her to take the relationship too seriously and then you start having talks about her wanting to leave her husband for you.
02-23-2019 10:48 PM

Share This Thread