Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
MAG Revival?
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1974
Thanks received:
2257 thanks in 1299 posts

RE: MAG Revival?
03-06-2016 6:24 PM

It's Pherone - I'll stake my reputation on this. I can't believe I never made this connection earlier. None of the products from LAL or Love-Scent fit the bill. In the meantime, one of the products from Pherone fits to a tee. I'm sure you can guess which product I'm thinking of, and I'd love to see more users test this one. I'll pick up a bottle or two at the next opportunity - even if it's not the same formula as old MAG, I could see myself getting a hell of a lot of use from this one.
03-06-2016 6:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NP17

theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 307
Thanks received:
1308 thanks in 606 posts

03-06-2016 6:27 PM

(03-06-2016 6:24 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  It's Pherone - I'll stake my reputation on this. I can't believe I never made this connection earlier. None of the products from LAL or Love-Scent fit the bill. In the meantime, one of the products from Pherone fits to a tee. I'm sure you can guess which product I'm thinking of, and I'd love to see more users test this one. I'll pick up a bottle or two at the next opportunity - even if it's not the same formula as old MAG, I could see myself getting a hell of a lot of use from this one.

Only one problem with this.........Mark said that a lot of members have this product.

" it is one that many members have in their arsenals." - Mark-in-Dallas

I've never even heard of Pherone........Confused

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2016 6:33 PM by theLaw.)
03-06-2016 6:27 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 549
Thanks received:
1049 thanks in 535 posts

03-06-2016 6:37 PM

It's funny that this came up today, because I was just PM'ing V-Nice about the old MAG to try and search for clues about what made it so special. I don't think he'd mind me posting his PM because it's much the same as his other reviews.

V-nice Wrote:
NP17 Wrote:I have some questions about MAG. I hope you don't mind answering them, because I'm interested in making a mix that can accomplish the same thing.

What was it like? I've heard the "Axe Effect" it has, but can you describe it in detail? Most helpful would be any odd quirks or feelings. Repetitive hits, certain body language you notice, things people say, self effects. Anything at all that is unusual or stands out. Are there certain effects that are similar to other mixes?

Also, what's with new MAG. What does that do? How is it different? I think I might've heard something about it causing arguments. Any truth to this? Can old MAG do that?

Hi my friend!

Well, I hear a lot of people talk about A314 and how great it was, much like a few old formulas that has changed. And despite what I've been hearing till now, NOTHING like the "old" MAG.

Again, I'm not a guy big on self effects. But I can tell the effects on others... Eminently!

When I tell you it was the most blatant formula I've used, I mean it would literally turn a chick into you in the snap of a finger! I watched how my neighbor, who knows my SO at the time, try to seduce me in the open. It's like she couldn't help it! Basically, things she was not supposed to be saying, she was saying!

I've watched chicks get sexually frustrated in my presence.
Men give me tons of respect and hang on to my every word... Wait a second, aren't I the newbie and you're the vet?
My SO at the time can't keep her hands off me and don't know why.
Sex was wet and intense!

Would make a chick blatantly flirt with me (never seen flirting as blatant), smiling at me, winking at me, inviting me to come and talk to her in perhaps a minute after getting close to her. THIS was the blatant hits that EVERYONE hopes for when using pheromones! The one where she's looking you in the eyes and showing her attraction to you... NO GUESSING!

Then it took me later to realize, not only was MAG a heavy hitter, hybrid (strong sexual /social) but it had a big range, aura about it.

MAG spoiled me. Till this day I haven't used a phero blend that I can literally walk up to a chick and all of a sudden she's in a spell.

I then told him that his line "It's like she couldn't help it" opened up some old research ideas I had, but I haven't gotten any results.
03-06-2016 6:37 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1974
Thanks received:
2257 thanks in 1299 posts

03-06-2016 6:43 PM

(03-06-2016 6:27 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Only one problem with this.........Mark said that a lot of members have this product.

" it is one that many members have in their arsenals." - Mark-in-Dallas

I've never even heard of Pherone........Confused

Alter Ego would be my only other guess. While most newer users won't have this one, many of the older veterans do. Perhaps someone who has tried both would be willing to chime in here.

Note that I'm less confident in this than in my other guess. I could be way off the mark here. It's the only thing I can think of that fits.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2016 6:45 PM by Ekscentra.)
03-06-2016 6:43 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1793
Thanks received:
4572 thanks in 1909 posts

03-06-2016 6:49 PM

(03-06-2016 6:03 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  That's not what I was asking. I find it curious that a vendor wouldn't be willing to reveal this information, given how many users are looking for something similar to old MAG. I won't push you further on this one - if that's all you're willing to reveal, I respect that and we'll leave it at that.

The reason the original producer wouldn't want it revealed is actually pretty simple: Chances are that when a product formulation and wholesale purchase agreement was entered into there would be a stipulation that the buyer would have exclusive rights to the product and not be in competition with the wholesaler/producer.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
03-06-2016 6:49 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra

theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1308 thanks in 606 posts

03-06-2016 6:56 PM

From the Pheromone 360 blog :

” Mike, I enjoyed your Alter Ego review. I wanted to share my Alter Ego experience. I have been experimenting with different pheromone colognes for 3 months. Up until last week I’ve had moderate success with the different products. Last week I wore Alter Ego to the office. That afternoon I was meeting with a client that I had met 4 previous times. During the meeting she was showing me a draft of some ideas she had. It was extremely obvious she was trying to get as close to me as she could. At one point she was standing right between my legs showing me here draft. I have always tried to be professional while at work and I have never dated anyone from work. But I must admit while she was standing between my legs I began to get an erection. I told her she better move because i was getting hard. Before I knew, I was kissing her on her neck. Then her panties was down and she was straddling me. As soon as I was unzipping my pants I realized I did not have a condom. And, most off all I realized this was crazy and wrong. So, I stop what believe I was going to live to regret."

Top Attraction products via this reviewer :

1-MAG

2-AM

3-AE

4-Corpo

One other issue: the original MAG was a spray, and yet all of these products that we have guessed are oils......Idea

Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 159
Thanks received:
914 thanks in 434 posts

Google is your friend(It's like using the forum search function :-P ) I found an interesting tidbit. If I'm correct ,Mark is correct that lots of people already have this product.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2016 6:57 PM by Blacky Chan.)
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1308 thanks in 606 posts

03-06-2016 7:01 PM

Spray Products :

Chikara

Edge

Scent of Eros

Impli

AM

LIIk

Corpo

Certo

03-06-2016 7:01 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1308 thanks in 606 posts

03-06-2016 7:14 PM

Think I might have found it :

from pheromone-forum.com :

Oh my Lord ..

MAG did get the worst reviews of any products reviewed out there ..

some said it´s the dosing .. others said it´s the formula ..

Chris from Alpha dreams said that it´s made by him and that it´s just concentrated Alfa Maschio ... Xyxgun

like Wang says .. if it´s the same like AM then the self effects must be cool .. Period ... Period ..

From what i ´ve read about the product and from what members told me via PM ..

You better donate your money to the local pet asylum ..

03-06-2016 7:14 PM
Thanks given by MMM, mark-in-dallas, NikkiReloaded

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3864
Thanks received:
2014 thanks in 998 posts

03-06-2016 7:20 PM

(03-06-2016 7:14 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Think I might have found it :

from pheromone-forum.com :

Oh my Lord ..

MAG did get the worst reviews of any products reviewed out there ..

some said it´s the dosing .. others said it´s the formula ..

Chris from Alpha dreams said that it´s made by him and that it´s just concentrated Alfa Maschio ... Xyxgun

like Wang says .. if it´s the same like AM then the self effects must be cool .. Period ... Period ..

From what i ´ve read about the product and from what members told me via PM ..

You better donate your money to the local pet asylum ..

Nice find Detective Law! Cool
03-06-2016 7:20 PM

Share This Thread