Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
MAG Revival?
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 370
Thanks received:
1993 thanks in 752 posts

RE: MAG Revival?
11-17-2016 7:03 AM

(11-17-2016 1:31 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  My apology to dig up this half a year old thread. But has anyone gotten any updates on this?

Thanks in advance.

The formula was just changed by the Vendor without notice. The product has not been the same since.

Now news and no word from the Vendor at all. It's been around 6+ years now since the formula change. Many posters here have emailed the Vendor to no avail.

MAG goes into the "WTF happened" file along with A314.
11-17-2016 7:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1238
Thanks received:
1009 thanks in 498 posts

11-17-2016 7:04 AM

(11-17-2016 7:03 AM)Paradox Wrote:  The formula was just changed by the Vendor without notice. The product has not been the same since.

Now news and no word from the Vendor at all. It's been around 6+ years now since the formula change. Many posters here have emailed the Vendor to no avail.

MAG goes into the "WTF happened" file along with A314.

Thanks Paradox. I still have faith though. Smile
Someone will resurrect MAG again.

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2016 7:05 AM by DrChocolate.)
11-17-2016 7:04 AM
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 370
Thanks received:
1993 thanks in 752 posts

11-17-2016 7:17 AM

(11-17-2016 7:04 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Thanks Paradox. I still have faith though. Smile
Someone will resurrect MAG again.

Well, don't have faith. The theory is that the molecule that made MAG great is on the banned list. Go to (type Steroid in the search box). That may also hold true for A314 since both formulas went down the tubes around the same time (2011?).
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2016 7:27 AM by Paradox.)
11-17-2016 7:17 AM
Thanks given by Spars, NikkiReloaded, dsouza

DataDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
145 thanks in 61 posts

06-01-2017 11:07 PM

New Pheromone Additive and Mag/AM:

I had used the older mag versions extensively as my MAIN pheromone blend for years and have tried old AM dozens of times. Both solo and along with SCENT OF EROS in combo. V-Nice is correct that the older MAG is one of the few blends in which women initiated me simply being around their presence alot more frequently then most blends, but also with a true obvious sexual kick, not just social talk. Seems the old one was Ethanol SD40-B based. The first one I had said 17.8mg, the second version said 19mg, and the current says 38mg.

This old review and the linked success stories I had to go to wayback machine to find again. In the comments is pretty spot on what I thought as well, that AM hit harder and so was better used in the club/bars, while MAG seemed to be a bit better for me on day game with more women opening me. This reviewer interestingly favored MAG over AM at the 2013 point. They were essentially similar to me. I happen to have rebought MAG unscented (Max Attraction) and Scent of Eros again just recently in 12-2016, hopefully they fixed any Androstenone issues by then, and will order AM again tomorrow. MAG would have gone through the same issues as AM after AD changed sources for the Androstenone. The new Mag has a different atomizer that now says 2-4 sprays. The current ingredients again mirror the current AM. In all cases I have found it worked better after 30 minutes of being on skin. I remember it was around 20-40 age range. I am planning to test these two heavily and other current sexuals heavily in comparison, so far been doing initial observations and light testings only.

After digging awhile (I posted in NNPA/NNPA oil threads), Lacroy management has stated that their New Pheromone Additive Touch unscented thats premixed and to just add a cologne cover, and the New Pheromone Additive Touch also comes in scented version, plus the silver/black top concentrate you can mix into your own cologne bought from their site directly are the original New Pheromone Additive formula. They also stated however that they tweaked the version sent to Lovescent who bought as a wholesale customer, who has since changed to using their own created version of their formula in a blue bottle and is no longer using the one being made and sent to them by Lacroy. So if anyone finds the current New Pheromone Additive Touch/concentrate version bought direct from lacroy to not be equal to the original, please post why. I am in contact with Lacroy about this so if there just was a different tweaked version Lovescent got thats still different then whats out now and we liked that one more, I can pass that along as they seem willing and able to make changes...

Apex M3X, C36, Impt, Core, Titan, Dion, Manml2
PT THU, Swoon, GoA, 0to69, Astaxanthin, AT
LAL Al-Q, Wolf, AV, BW, DP
PXS Tab, Evol, Cohes, Asc
LuvEs Max Attraction, ScEros oil
Lacroy NPA Tch,NPA 5ml
LoveScent ScEros gel
AD AM 6-17, LIIK V1+2 6-17, Certo
LPMP WantMan oil, WM/PM variant
Other Iso E Super
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2017 11:26 PM by DataDragon.)
06-01-2017 11:07 PM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, kalpan56
DataDragon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
145 thanks in 61 posts

06-03-2017 10:10 AM

The original Mag I wore when out of town on a conference and to my hotel which was very upscale paid by work. At the hotel a young mid 20s light skinned black 7/10 woman who was cleaning the rooms opens me and says hi but not to the other 3 people. Unlike most blends, she didnt just say hi friendly wise and go about her business but wanted to interact. I was pretty horny and gave her direct eye contact and sexual signals but chatted pretty normally for 10 minutes, no attempting kino or anything like that. After 10 minutes she tells me she is married, and it came across as telling me to let me know and not because she is not interested in going forward. I figured I could find another woman so I became more friendly and then ended the conversation.

Several hours later there is knock on my hotel door. It was HER! She says she was getting off work and thank you and to come see her when I come back in the area. I invite her in and she accepts. We ended up fucking only a few minutes later.

The first version of MAG was 17.8MG. Active ingredients: 17.8 mg of androstenone, androstenol and androsterone per bottle was the partial ingredients mentioned.
Bottle size: 0.46 ounces

This review seems to state that Androstenone was around 6mg, Androstenol was around 3mg, and at least 1mg of Androsterone.

The second version of MAG was 19MG with some likely differences in the formula based on the performance I saw, not anything listed ingredients wise.

The third version used until now came in a new bottle that is 30 ml/1 ounce. It lists 38MG content which is because its slightly over double the size due to the larger quantity, so I dont think there has been more then two formulas.

Partial Ingredients: Androstadienone, androstenone, androstanone, alpha -androstenol (all ingredients are not listed to protect our formula from being duplicated)

Current version Alfa Maschio comparison COMPOSITION: Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, ultra-low viscosity dimethylpolysiloxane, Anhydrous Ethanol, androstadienone, androstenone, androstanone, androsterone, epiandrosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate, alpha-androstenol, dehydroisoandrosterone.

As mentioned in the last post, the Alfa Maschio in the first version only seemed to have more Androstenone and hit harder then a similar product MAG made by LE, but the slightly lower Androstenone in MAG older version comparison seemed to be of equal performance by me and at least that reviewer as women were more likely to be less intimidated and open me and worked good in daygame for me on both products. It is more likely its the ratios used at that time of similar ingredients and not a secret ingredient. Today its likely just about the potency/purity of androstenone used and getting the ratios rebalanced.

The new bottle has a different atomizer that says 2-4 sprays.. I should probably try at least 1 extra spray as well as .46x2= .92.

I also ordered new bottles of Alfa Maschio and LIIK V1 as hopefully by now it is from a new batch with the correct amount he wants of Androstenone.

Apex M3X, C36, Impt, Core, Titan, Dion, Manml2
PT THU, Swoon, GoA, 0to69, Astaxanthin, AT
LAL Al-Q, Wolf, AV, BW, DP
PXS Tab, Evol, Cohes, Asc
LuvEs Max Attraction, ScEros oil
Lacroy NPA Tch,NPA 5ml
LoveScent ScEros gel
AD AM 6-17, LIIK V1+2 6-17, Certo
LPMP WantMan oil, WM/PM variant
Other Iso E Super
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2017 9:02 AM by DataDragon.)
06-03-2017 10:10 AM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, excalibur

Share This Thread