Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
MAG Revival?
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1793
Thanks received:
4570 thanks in 1908 posts

RE: MAG Revival?
03-06-2016 4:38 PM

(03-06-2016 4:03 PM)jb20 Wrote:  If we can get an old MAG bottle,then we can do a chemical analysis and produce it again.

(03-06-2016 4:06 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  This is what I'm thinking as well. If anyone has a bottle of old MAG they'd like to get analyzed, contact me and we can work something out.

I think you'd be sorely disappointed to find out that you spent the money only to find that you probably already have something almost identical under a different name:

(07-22-2012 9:22 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I think it's funny that a number of members don't seem to like MAG, but LOVE a product made by another company that sells virtually the same product under a different name. I'll not mention who they are or what that product is, but I think most people would get a kick out of it if they knew.

Probably just the name Max Attraction Gold, marketing strategy and website are the reasons why it doesn't get glowing reviews.

Don't ask me to name the other company or product because I promised long ago that I wouldn't, but it is one that many members have in their arsenals. I will only say that it was produced for Luv Essentials by another company, who later remarketed it under a different name for themselves. However, I was also told that the Max Attraction Gold was just a bit stronger than the other name it was being sold as.

Just thought everyone ought to know before spending a bunch of money on mass spectrometry.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
03-06-2016 4:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by renny
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 307
Thanks received:
1308 thanks in 606 posts

03-06-2016 4:46 PM

(03-06-2016 4:38 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  
(03-06-2016 4:06 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  This is what I'm thinking as well. If anyone has a bottle of old MAG they'd like to get analyzed, contact me and we can work something out.
I think you'd be sorely disappointed to find out that you spent the money only to find that you probably already have something almost identical under a different name:

(07-22-2012 9:22 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I think it's funny that a number of members don't seem to like MAG, but LOVE a product made by another company that sells virtually the same product under a different name. I'll not mention who they are or what that product is, but I think most people would get a kick out of it if they knew.

Probably just the name Max Attraction Gold, marketing strategy and website are the reasons why it doesn't get glowing reviews.

Don't ask me to name the other company or product because I promised long ago that I wouldn't, but it is one that many members have in their arsenals. I will only say that it was produced for Luv Essentials by another company, who later remarketed it under a different name for themselves. However, I was also told that the Max Attraction Gold was just a bit stronger than the other name it was being sold as.

Just thought everyone ought to know before spending a bunch of money on mass spectrography.

Hey Mark,

Just to clarify:

You're saying that there is a product currently being sold that is identical to the original MAG?

If so, why would they switch formulas?

Thanks! Smile

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-06-2016 4:46 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks received:

03-06-2016 4:55 PM

(03-06-2016 4:46 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Hey Mark,

Just to clarify:

You're saying that there is a product currently being sold that is identical to the original MAG?

If so, why would they switch formulas?

Thanks! Smile

Several years ago the 2 guys that owned Luv Essentials were either considering selling the company or changing suppliers, it's been a long time and I really can't really recall which it was, but either way that could affect the formula.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
03-06-2016 4:55 PM

jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 359
Thanks received:
312 thanks in 234 posts

03-06-2016 5:00 PM

I heard about it being AM too.Maybe, it is AV?(tin foil hat)
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2016 5:07 PM by jb20.)
03-06-2016 5:00 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1974
Thanks received:
2256 thanks in 1299 posts

03-06-2016 5:12 PM

(03-06-2016 4:38 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  

Just thought everyone ought to know before spending a bunch of money on mass spectrometry.

Are you willing to divulge what led you not to reveal this product's name? It seems a little odd to me, as doing so might greatly fuel sales for the product in question.

I'm thinking it might be something from Pherone. That's one company that tends to get overlooked by most. Unless it's a product that's not even available online?

I wouldn't be disappointed at all. If anything, this would give an excellent base to work on something entirely new. I'd welcome the opportunity, even if MAG itself still exists out there. At any rate, only you know for certain the identity of the product in question.
03-06-2016 5:12 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
693 thanks in 306 posts

03-06-2016 5:18 PM

(03-06-2016 5:12 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I think you'd be sorely disappointed to find out that you spent the money only to find that you probably already have something almost identical under a different name:

Are you willing to divulge what led you not to reveal this product's name? It seems a little odd to me, as doing so might greatly fuel sales for the product in question.

I'm thinking it might be something from Pherone. That's one company that tends to get overlooked by most. Unless it's a product that's not even available online?

I wouldn't be disappointed at all. If anything, this would give an excellent base to work on something entirely new. I'd welcome the opportunity, even if MAG itself still exists out there. At any rate, only you know for certain the identity of the product in question.
[/quote]
Ekscentra, private conversations are just that. Mark is not the person I referred to but I do know that you have posted about being in contact wioth the person I referred to. You are a smart guy. Go ask him.

The Androstenone Discussion
03-06-2016 5:18 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-06-2016 5:23 PM

(03-06-2016 5:18 PM)renny Wrote:  Ekscentra, private conversations are just that. Mark is not the person I referred to but I do know that you have posted about being in contact wioth the person I referred to. You are a smart guy. Go ask him.

Fair enough. I'll go ahead and do that now.

Somehow this doesn't surprise me that this member would be aware of these things, yet not once did I make this connection.
03-06-2016 5:23 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks received:

03-06-2016 5:53 PM

(03-06-2016 4:38 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Are you willing to divulge what led you not to reveal this product's name? It seems a little odd to me, as doing so might greatly fuel sales for the product in question.

I believe that I very clearly stated the reason here:

(03-06-2016 4:38 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Don't ask me to name the other company or product because I promised long ago that I wouldn't,

I promised the producer/vendor that I would keep it confidential, and I don't break promises made.

03-06-2016 5:53 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-06-2016 6:03 PM

(03-06-2016 5:53 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I believe that I very clearly stated the reason here:

(03-06-2016 4:38 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Don't ask me to name the other company or product because I promised long ago that I wouldn't,
I promised the producer/vendor that I would keep it confidential, and I don't break promises made.

That's not what I was asking. I find it curious that a vendor wouldn't be willing to reveal this information, given how many users are looking for something similar to old MAG. I won't push you further on this one - if that's all you're willing to reveal, I respect that and we'll leave it at that.
03-06-2016 6:03 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 307
Thanks received:
1308 thanks in 606 posts

03-06-2016 6:16 PM

Just thinking out loud here:

Not from :

PT
Apex

Which really only leaves :

AD
Androtics
PXS
LAL
Love Scent

Feel like Steve would market the hell out of this, so then we have :

AD
Androtics

LAL
Love Scent

If it was produced by Androtics, then it's probably long gone by now, so that leaves:

AD

LAL
Love Scent

Could be Love Scent, as it could be hiding in plain sight, because several older products get overlooked for new ones, which they haven't had for a while.

Then LAL......Gary would probably hold his cards close to the vest.

If it's AD, then it's probably long gone as well.
Confused

So it's a toss-up between LAL and Love ScentBig boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-06-2016 6:16 PM

Share This Thread