Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
M3X or Dionysos?
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5212
Thanks received:
3392 thanks in 1429 posts

RE: M3X or Dionysos?
06-23-2017 9:41 AM

(06-23-2017 8:01 AM)lux Wrote:  Wow, I'm interested, how can you say that, can you really see the difference it has on a certain type of girl?

Not necessarily. What works for me, may not work for u.

Dion worked like old New Pheromone Additive for me. But for Boss, it worked on Asian ladies.

And if ya get Dion, and try it on 'YOUR' skin, it could give 'YOU' a completely different result.

Which is why some of the other senior member told u about the fact that this is an expensive hobby. I know how ya feel cos I was on a budget too once. So my suggestion, start with M3X first amd check if Thundr can throw u a little sample vial of Dion. "DO NOT" combine'em staright up.

Read the forum and find as much info as possible. Good luck .anyways M3X is one of the best products ice tried, hence me own recommendation. Good luck mate. Smile
06-23-2017 9:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace, Boss

lux
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

06-23-2017 10:13 AM

LOL thanks Doctor, and it's not just the budget but also the deluge of information Smile.

Yet I have to wonder on how accurate one can be on a limited sample, saying "it works on this type of woman", seem such a big statement when there are so many variables at play.

Example, Asian women is a huge population with much variance, you are full of variables yourself -the way your dressed, how you felt that night etc.- and the combination of you is also another variable -she might like you straight off the bat mone or no mone, or just not be your type-.

Well, rant off, was just curious how you guys would define "this works, that didn't work", like how many interactions / reactions you'd like to see before binning or sticking with a product.
06-23-2017 10:13 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5212
Thanks received:
3392 thanks in 1429 posts

06-23-2017 10:20 AM

(06-23-2017 10:13 AM)lux Wrote:  LOL thanks Doctor, and it's not just the budget but also the deluge of information Smile.

Yet I have to wonder on how accurate one can be on a limited sample, saying "it works on this type of woman", seem such a big statement when there are so many variables at play.

Example, Asian women is a huge population with much variance, you are full of variables yourself -the way your dressed, how you felt that night etc.- and the combination of you is also another variable -she might like you straight off the bat mone or no mone, or just not be your type-.

Well, rant off, was just curious how you guys would define "this works, that didn't work", like how many interactions / reactions you'd like to see before binning or sticking with a product.

True. Smile

Me own suggestion, read as much as ya can from pherotruth. It's a freaking bible of mones from what I know, then decide the first one ya wanna go with, (me own suggestion is go with orbital, the best one I got lazy man hits from. , but then again, it may or may not give ya the same result) and then Thundr's pretty generous so ask him if he can throw a sample. Trust me his products work. "I" know they work. Smile

Good luck. But then again, with mones, ya don't need no luck .Smile
06-23-2017 10:20 AM
Thanks given by kocik2000
lux
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

06-25-2017 1:09 PM

(06-23-2017 10:20 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  True. Smile

Me own suggestion, read as much as ya can from pherotruth. It's a freaking bible of mones from what I know, then decide the first one ya wanna go with, (me own suggestion is go with orbital, the best one I got lazy man hits from. , but then again, it may or may not give ya the same result) and then Thundr's pretty generous so ask him if he can throw a sample. Trust me his products work. "I" know they work. Smile

Good luck. But then again, with mones, ya don't need no luck .Smile

Ahahaha thank you Dr, I appreciate your replies (had already gotten Core & M3X before your message, will start with those and try your tip).

Cheers!
06-25-2017 1:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dionysos standalone test DrChocolate 42 5,093 12-23-2017 1:12 PM
Last Post: EDCTimes
  Titan + Dionysos LieutenantMones 5 1,037 02-27-2017 1:08 AM
Last Post: LieutenantMones
  Dionysos review ryusei 75 30,396 08-29-2016 11:20 AM
Last Post: NikkiReloaded