Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lucky 7 Royal or Primitive
AnthonyJFranks
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 44
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

Star Lucky 7 Royal or Primitive
09-27-2010 10:00 PM

Anybody ever used this product before. I'm about to purchase Wolf, Aqua Vitae, and Posses Alpha, I'm curious about Lucky 7 and Primitive anybody have any stories. I've purchased AV and Wolf before and they where great a part of me wants to try something new while the other side says let's stick to what's working.
09-27-2010 10:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 268
Thanks received:
329 thanks in 97 posts

RE: Lucky 7 Royal or Primitive
09-29-2010 9:22 AM

(09-27-2010 10:00 PM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  Anybody ever used this product before. I'm about to purchase Wolf, Aqua Vitae, and Posses Alpha, I'm curious about Lucky 7 and Primitive anybody have any stories. I've purchased AV and Wolf before and they where great a part of me wants to try something new while the other side says let's stick to what's working.

Hey

How do you like AV and Wolf?

I'm looking to get some soon.

Also how are things going with you? I haven't seen you much around the other forums lately, hope everything is well.
09-29-2010 9:22 AM
AnthonyJFranks
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

09-29-2010 9:38 AM

(09-29-2010 9:22 AM)Mustang Wrote:  How do you like AV and Wolf?

I'm looking to get some soon.

Also how are things going with you? I haven't seen you much around the other forums lately, hope everything is well.

All is well with me for the most and I really do enjoy both products. I got more hits and response from Wolf then AV. I think Ive OD on them a couple times because Ive been reading where guys use a couple drops where Ive been using a couple squirts and from what Ive known they say less is more when it comes to pheromones but I dunno I always feel like Im not putting enough on. Mega shok Its kinda confusing trying to pick out a new product because it seems like some people are great writers and story tellers and sellers. Ive read on other forums and people well write such elegant results and reviews that would make you buy a litter of whatever they bought. But I will say that I might not be as detailed or a great writer I just want results. So with that being said I ordered some more Wolf, AV, Possess Alpha and I asked for the Lucky 7 Royal and Primitive in samples. I dont know if Garry will deliver on those two request but we will see. I'll take it easy this time around since it only lasted me about a 3 or 4 weeks using it everyday.:good3:

On another note I wish this forum was active like the other one. Theres alot of people here that have some good enough and knowledge but they dont share it here often.
09-29-2010 9:38 AM
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
157 thanks in 80 posts

09-29-2010 11:04 AM

(09-29-2010 9:38 AM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  All is well with me for the most and I really do enjoy both products. I got more hits and response from Wolf then AV. I think Ive OD on them a couple times because Ive been reading where guys use a couple drops where Ive been using a couple squirts and from what Ive known they say less is more when it comes to pheromones but I dunno I always feel like Im not putting enough on. Mega shok Its kinda confusing trying to pick out a new product because it seems like some people are great writers and story tellers and sellers. Ive read on other forums and people well write such elegant results and reviews that would make you buy a litter of whatever they bought. But I will say that I might not be as detailed or a great writer I just want results. So with that being said I ordered some more Wolf, AV, Possess Alpha and I asked for the Lucky 7 Royal and Primitive in samples. I dont know if Garry will deliver on those two request but we will see. I'll take it easy this time around since it only lasted me about a 3 or 4 weeks using it everyday.:good3:

On another note I wish this forum was active like the other one. Theres alot of people here that have some good enough and knowledge but they dont share it here often.

I think if more people post regarding LA products and combos for them (Garry regarding combos shares some in correspondence I have seen written here before but he's pretty much like "Why would you need/wanna")
it will get really good. The trick with LA stuff from what I've run into is dosing. The sprayer in my opinion equals OD. It just puts out way too much and these products seem very potent (especially AV).
Rollers are too random. I'm going with rubber top droppers from here on out. The thing I like about LA is the oil/alcohol mix and Silicone (with Nude & NudeAlpha). I can't go back to the AD days of showering in alcohol sprays twice a day and smelling like a dime whore. I really think they do that to sell way more juice.
I'm going to test Nude with A314 mix. Looking to see if the Nude will warm up 314 and kick up some of that sweet silicone diffusion. Or notRedface
09-29-2010 11:04 AM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, idontknow
AnthonyJFranks
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 10 posts

09-29-2010 11:22 AM

(09-29-2010 11:04 AM)FUNNER Wrote:  I think if more people post regarding LA products and combos for them (Garry regarding combos shares some in correspondence I have seen written here before but he's pretty much like "Why would you need/wanna")
it will get really good. The trick with LA stuff from what I've run into is dosing. The sprayer in my opinion equals OD. It just puts out way too much and these products seem very potent (especially AV).
Rollers are too random. I'm going with rubber top droppers from here on out. The thing I like about LA is the oil/alcohol mix and Silicone (with Nude & NudeAlpha). I can't go back to the AD days of showering in alcohol sprays twice a day and smelling like a dime whore. I really think they do that to sell way more juice.
I'm going to test Nude with A314 mix. Looking to see if the Nude will warm up 314 and kick up some of that sweet silicone diffusion. Or notRedface

Yeah well the bulb dropper can make you OD as well. Im still kinda new to the pheromone scene but I do remember reading that one mone in WOLF can make people more aggressive towards you, and I mean more so irrated with you more than wanting to fight or whatever. But I found that out after the fact. But this time around I got EuroDroppers
09-29-2010 11:22 AM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1431
Thanks received:
3701 thanks in 1562 posts

09-29-2010 1:06 PM

(09-29-2010 11:22 AM)AnthonyJFranks Wrote:  I do remember reading that one mone in WOLF can make people more aggressive towards you, and I mean more so irrated with you more than wanting to fight or whatever.

That would be AndrostEnone.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalposts move. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
09-29-2010 1:06 PM
Thanks given by AnthonyJFranks
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 17 posts

12-23-2010 6:22 AM

Hay was thinking about making a purchase from Liquid alchemy labs. And test out Wolf as I know its got some good reviews and I realy don't want to get A314 from Androtics as its so expensive.

When I was on there I saw this Lucky 7 Royal. But have no idea anyone who has used it?? And any reports of effects.

It seems fairly hardcore with 1 drop containing:
The small orifice Dropper Yields 45 drops per ml
8.88 mcg of Androstenone per drop at 45 drops per ml
6.66 mcg of Androsterone per drop at 45 drops per ml
15.56 mcg of combined pheromones per drop.

Total: 4 mg Androstenone and 3mg of Androsterone in 10ml bottle (unscented)

Anyone used this product before?? and any reports?

@ AJF - Have you tried this? if so any thing to note.
12-23-2010 6:22 AM
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
213 thanks in 104 posts

12-23-2010 12:52 PM

(12-23-2010 6:22 AM)luksti Wrote:  Hay was thinking about making a purchase from Liquid alchemy labs. And test out Wolf as I know its got some good reviews and I realy don't want to get A314 from Androtics as its so expensive.

When I was on there I saw this Lucky 7 Royal. But have no idea anyone who has used it?? And any reports of effects.

It seems fairly hardcore with 1 drop containing:
The small orifice Dropper Yields 45 drops per ml
8.88 mcg of Androstenone per drop at 45 drops per ml
6.66 mcg of Androsterone per drop at 45 drops per ml
15.56 mcg of combined pheromones per drop.

Total: 4 mg Androstenone and 3mg of Androsterone in 10ml bottle (unscented)

Anyone used this product before?? and any reports?

@ AJF - Have you tried this? if so any thing to note.

Yeah i got a sample of it from LAL. I've used it a few times and I got that vibe that it was like a "sneaky" pure androstenone product. meaning if you told someone to do something they didn't want to. They'd do it and not like it instead of with a pure none product and start arguing why they shouldn't have to do it. sort of like when a parent yells at their child to stop doing something, and the child is like "oh FINE!!" and then they stop doing it because they listen to their parents.

Hope this helps, and also the vibe may be different than this because i've only used it about 6 times but this was the most noticeable and consistent type of hit i got from lucky 7 royal.

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
12-23-2010 12:52 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 17 posts

12-24-2010 5:13 AM

Quote:it was like a "sneaky" pure androstenone product. meaning if you told someone to do something they didn't want to. They'd do it and not like it instead of with a pure none product and start arguing why they shouldn't have to do it. sort of like when a parent yells at their child to stop doing something, and the child is like "oh FINE!!" and then they stop doing it because they listen to their parents.

Cheers for the insight. :good2: I think I might give this a whirl. Its None heavy but may be a good base for work as bolstered with Androsterone, sounds like a no nonsence communicator like what you say goes. Would be good in my line of work. Plus its unscented which is nice so can use it for other applications as well and cover with other scented mones or other covers.

Will make a thread once ive tested it thoroughly in the new year.
12-24-2010 5:13 AM

Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 192
Thanks received:
215 thanks in 73 posts

09-28-2011 3:00 PM

Its interesting to note that the original Lucky 7 has the exact mone' content as my classic mainstay Alpha 7. 6mg A-none to 1mg -Androsterone. Gonna have to give the original a try and see how it stacks up 2 Alpha 7 before moving on to test rOyal 7 Lucky. :wink2:

Big boss"yahh trick yahh, Let me tell you about the life
And how you live when you is a star
Every single place you go
The people run up to your car
Everybody wants to talk, and everybody wants to jive
Everybody wants a handshake, or want a high five
And these ugly girls always got a friend
That wants to talk to you yaah get out my faceDiablo"

My magick crunk juice

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Hypnotica; Wolf; Aqua Vitae; OD ( TBA)

True Pheromones: TA; TI; TL

Luv Essentials: MA ( Max Attraction unscented)
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2011 3:01 PM by Papastitch022.)
09-28-2011 3:00 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Primitive and Dirty Primitive Androstenone and Copulin content mark-in-dallas 2 5,613 Today 7:40 AM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Lucky 7 and Lucky 7 Royal Pheroz 0 351 04-29-2014 9:48 AM
Last Post: Pheroz
  Lucky 7 Randy Savage 8 1,017 02-01-2014 8:23 PM
Last Post: Ozee
  Lucky 7 Royal (Test Review) - Male product luksti 0 1,335 01-27-2011 4:18 AM
Last Post: luksti