Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lucky 7 Royal or Primitive
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 107
Thanks received:
125 thanks in 56 posts

RE: Lucky 7 Royal or Primitive
10-02-2011 8:39 PM

ive been using up a small sample of dirty primitive and i think its bad ass i poured the whole thing into a togo
it was maybe like 6 or 7 sprays + 6 drops androstadienone + 4 drops av

i wore this mix with some people i know and i got to say for a minute i thought i over dosed but no..i applied 3 x spray i on each side of temple and one on collar bone to which i sprayed 4 spray of glace to smooth it out and i was the star of the night like i was a complete different animal i like dirty primitive alot im not sure if its the copulins or just the higher levels of androstenone but guys that i never met in my life swore i was like some super hero and these females i met where all over me made me feel awsome o but one thing younger females will experience some type of anxiety they get real nervous but females over 20+ more experienced ones will wanna get your attention and be near you alot.. im going to buy a full bottle to test this out most deffinatleyScout
ive been using up a small sample of dirty primitive and i think its bad ass i poured the whole thing into a togo
it was maybe like 6 or 7 sprays + 6 drops androstadienone + 4 drops av

i wore this mix with some people i know and i got to say for a minute i thought i over dosed but no..i applied 3 x spray i on each side of temple and one on collar bone to which i sprayed 4 spray of glace to smooth it out and i was the star of the night like i was a complete different animal i like dirty primitive alot im not sure if its the copulins or just the higher levels of androstenone but guys that i never met in my life swore i was like some super hero and these females i met where all over me made me feel awsome o but one thing younger females will experience some type of anxiety they get real nervous but females over 20+ more experienced ones will wanna get your attention and be near you alot.. im going to buy a full bottle to test this out most deffinatleyScout

"What we do in life Echoes in Eternity"

Magic Kit: TIGER JUICE, ANDROSTADIENONE, Nude Alpha, Possess Alpha,Wolf,APC,AV,TRUE LOVE,TRUE ALPHA,TRUE INSTINCT,NPA
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011 8:39 PM by POLO_KID.)
10-02-2011 8:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman, idontknow
Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 17 posts

RE: Lucky 7 Royal or Primitive
10-03-2011 1:05 AM

Cool to hear you like the Dirty. I like it for clubs and what not. I grab that to make a great club mix.

I have known this girl from the bar and hit things off with her one night. Well things did not go good on the date and I think it was the dirty, as i used the same combo as the last time I seen her that made it a good night out drinking. It's great to grab the spotlight in clubs/whatnot but not on a date. Keep that in mind and have fun with the Dirty!
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2011 1:10 AM by Tfrankz.)
10-03-2011 1:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lucky 7,lucky 7 Royal or alpha 7 Hamed 4 650 10-06-2011 11:20 AM
Last Post: Hamed
  Lucky 7 Royal (Test Review) - Male product luksti 0 564 01-27-2011 5:18 AM
Last Post: luksti
  Primitive and Dirty Primitive Androstenone and Copulin content mark-in-dallas 0 1,565 05-13-2010 7:18 AM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas