Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love Potions
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Love Potions
01-05-2010 9:51 PM

Hmm, I'm a horrible reviewer. I'll add more as I use them( whatever I use the most recently). My most recent combo has been grapefruit P86(37.5mcg), over the scented Cougar, over the 60/40 Stone Cougar beta spray, over Cougar Potion oil. Sounds heavy duty, but I only had to reapply once in a nightclub setting. I was sweating & dancing, too. Maybe I could go with a lower dose of P86, but that putative gives the Cougar blend some extra oomph Smile Hi Esmie!!!!!
01-05-2010 9:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
petrucci77
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-15-2010 3:47 PM

I've only purchased one product by them - I think it was called something with Super and Boy? Don't remember. Anyway, I've never come around to testing it, as the scent was just too overwhelmingly sweet and heavy for me, so much that I've found it to be unwearable for me. It's a pity, as I've heard only read great reviews effectwise...
02-15-2010 3:47 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-17-2010 12:13 PM

(02-15-2010 3:47 PM)petrucci77 Wrote:  I've only purchased one product by them - I think it was called something with Super and Boy? Don't remember. Anyway, I've never come around to testing it, as the scent was just too overwhelmingly sweet and heavy for me, so much that I've found it to be unwearable for me. It's a pity, as I've heard only read great reviews effectwise...

hahahaha I know exactly what you mean, I filled an entire bar with the stench of toffee and tabacco with it. It works well as a phero though so I can't complain regarding that aspect. I have the unscented version as well, however, I haven't tested it out yet. I rarely use the scented version as it gives me a headache after a while.
02-17-2010 12:13 PM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-17-2010 12:17 PM

:red face: Hehehe - yeah that would be SUPER for men. It is sweet tobacco and it really flips my bic, so to speak.

DH only wears it for me during personal time, since he doesn't much care for the perfume...

He wore it a couple of times in public, and it was almost comical - a small flock of women had him up against a wall as they clucked and preened and leaned in...he hates that it removes all sense of personal space. Now if he were single and taking his pick of the hens in the flock, he might feel differently.

Super for Men the unscented phero is VERY effective at getting women's attention. You should give it a try sometime.
02-17-2010 12:17 PM
petrucci77
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-17-2010 2:51 PM

Sweet tobacco, eh? Smells more like 'Liquid Sugar' to me (I've just applied a little - booooyyyy is that sweet)... Although... I'm currently on a low-carb diet - at least I can sniff a little sugar that way... Mrgreen

Say, how did you apply that stuff? Dabs? And how many? I've just used like 5 dabs (didn't smell much at first) - but now... wheeeeeee...

EDIT: I've just read some reviews over at the LP forums - there's Androstadienone in it? That's pretty strange because I always got a pretty bad feeling when wearing Instant Female Magic - but I don't get anything like this from Super.

Btw, now that I'm wearing this again... I actually like the scent! It's a bit too strong for the first half hour or so, but now... yummy! Has anyone tried the UN scent? Does it smell the same?
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2010 3:53 PM by petrucci77.)
02-17-2010 2:51 PM

Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-18-2010 11:34 AM

UN you will probably like more - it has a higher, brighter lavender note in it and is not so heavy. I admit, SUPER walks up and slaps you in the face. UN is fresher.

Honestly, I follow DH around like a freakin' labotomized dog when he wears SUPER. Then I catch myself and blush...that scent is just irresistable. Then with the SS4M content, I just don't stand a chance.

Supposedly Stone Labs is working on rebrewing the Super Sexy for Men phero. Supposedly. No breath held here.
02-18-2010 11:34 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-18-2010 1:22 PM

Yea pertrucci, just take the top off (hold you breath lol) and dab. It's a bit of a catch 22, for one dab, the smell is quite nice, (especially in Winter - seasons make a massive difference regarding colognes) but it's not quite as strong pherowise. I need about 4 dabs to get to my sweet spot, which is overpowering once your body heat starts to disperse it. Still, if a girl is getting up close and dirty with you through that level of cologne intensity, she definitely likes you! If they had increased the concentration, so you need less applications it'd be something I'd wear regularly.

All jokes aside regarding the smell, regarding hits, I've had girls coming on to me with this. Definitely contains A1, comfort easily noticible. Sexual attraction wise, I think 4 dabs od' on the none, I was getting hits from women 25 years old and upwards.

I'll give the unscented version a whirl and will mix the scented it with some instant shine and see if I can water it down a bit, once I have a spare bottle around.
Oh forgot to ask what is 'UN'?
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2010 1:24 PM by Rattlesnake.)
02-18-2010 1:22 PM
petrucci77
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-18-2010 2:08 PM

Yaaahhh... this morning I decided to just give it a try again, so I've worn this stuff in the office.

Right after my morning shower I applied 3 dabs - I thought the half an hour I'd need till I'll leave my apartment would give it some time to tone down scentwise. Well, 20 minutes later I watched myself in the mirror and thought... boooyyyyy you need to shave! So I shaved the exact area that I just dabbed my Liquid Sugar on. Being convinced that most of the Love Scent was gone while shaving, I reapplied 3 dabs. But mayyybbeeee I was a little wrong here...

First thing I noticed with other people was: I rarely had that much free space around me in the subway! A woman (middle aged) that didn't have much of a chance other than seating herself next to me when the subway got more and more crowded, stood up and got onto another place at the other end of the wagon as soon as there was some space! It's been a long time since people were fleeing before me! Mrgreen

Fast forward to the office, which I'm sharing with two women (20-something and 40). Normally the office is a pretty fun place - we are goofing around quite a lot. But today... I didn't sit in a such a quiet office for quite some time. It got a little better after some hours. Btw, the 40 year old one announced she felt it was really hot in the office - while it was just the normal 20 degrees celsius.

Soooo... to me this day looks like a nice example of a pretty bad androstenone OD. My own fault I guess. Most probably the androstenone that I applied yesterday evening to check out the scent was still not gone today (I used 5 dabs yesterday), then there were leftovers from my first applying in the morning, and on top of this another 3 dabs... I guess I'll have to try this again without me being stupid... Mrgreen
02-18-2010 2:08 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-22-2010 8:01 AM

Wow, looks like you've found an excellent personal space creator ;)
02-22-2010 8:01 AM
petrucci77
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-22-2010 2:52 PM

Yepp, this might be useful sometimes... Mrgreen
02-22-2010 2:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lovely Potions - Scent Reviews bored4life 7 3,930 04-29-2013 1:28 PM
Last Post: bored4life
  Asian taking a swim in the Fountain of Love Potions Deja Vu 3 2,556 12-22-2012 5:47 AM
Last Post: Deja Vu
  Love Potions Women's Blends Willow 9 6,524 05-20-2010 5:56 PM
Last Post: Beccah
  Love Potions Men's Blends Willow 0 2,269 02-18-2010 11:59 AM
Last Post: Willow