Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lovely Potions - Scent Reviews
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2005
Thanks received:
1494 thanks in 587 posts

Lovely Potions - Scent Reviews
04-01-2013 11:30 PM

Hey folks,

I recently placed an order with love potion for some samples of their scents to give myself a distinctive edge over the niche colognes and scents.

I recently received my order of some samples, I'll detail them at a later date once I have a chance to sift through a couple of things. Been working long days, and coupled with the gym, I get home, shower, and head to bed. These are definitely going to be tested during the weekend, and they're going to be awesome, I can already feel it.

Packaged very well, and the business card was a very nice touch in the little pouch. I'm waiting on a couple of atomizers to use these to their full potential. As promised to Halo and Mara, I'm going to review the scents I get here. Going to use this thread as a place holder for my expeditions with these!

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
04-01-2013 11:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix

bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1494 thanks in 587 posts

RE: Lovely Potions - Scent Reviews
04-07-2013 9:13 PM

Wore Voracious last night at 4 sprays. Too many sprays, and it messed it up, but it looks to be a scent that could work with a lower dose, because it'll come off not as strong.

Below is the excerpt from my journal on the scent.

Enjoy.

The Cover:

I'll get into the love potions scent first. Voracious. First thoughts on it: 4 sprays was way too damn much. It was a delightful scent and because I didn't smell it in the first 30 seconds I applied it like a regular cologne. Very strong food scent, and definitely came off a bit musky and tobacco like to me. The smell was overwhelming for the first 10 mins I was wearing it, and I definitely considered taking it off and just using my other colognes. Fuck it, I was testing something new. After a good dry down: this made me HUNGRY. I was already hungry, and this scent just made it so much work. Not sure exactly what it was supposed to smell like, what food, it reminded me of a lot of sweets, but it went well. Wore it around 20-30 mins before I left. Had my mom smell it, and she enjoyed the smell. So far 1 out of 1. I wasn't around her long enough for her to get a good scent, but she liked it.

Went out, and the smell calmed down a bit and smelled pleasant to me. As soon as I met NT, however, she immediately commented on the smell and HATED it. Why? Not quite sure, but she didn't like it whatsoever, and said so for a good part of the night. To her it made me smell smokey and she said that it was really musky, which I'm sure was the 4 sprays, and not the scent itself. She didn't like it for dinner, and even after dinner on our way into town. But calmed down and didn't say much about it later.

I think it projected well, but I couldn't get a grip of that because we weren't out too long, but I'm sure it was carrying my mones far, because I had some long-distance hits. Scent lasted a while too, even after a very long raunchy session, I smelled the voracious on me, so it passes on that front too.

Thoughts so far: Overpowering when applied, but amazing dry-down and makes me very hungry. I'm 1/2 on the people that were exposed to it, but I'll definitely test further. I want to give each a good go before moving on to the next scent. So definitely going to run this a little bit at work, and at play this coming weekend, with a lower dose.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo

Samples:
04-07-2013 9:13 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, NuTrix
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
183 thanks in 53 posts

04-07-2013 10:30 PM

4 Sprays is definitely too much. I have the small tester bottle and 2 sprays is more than enough. I get the smokeiness as well, but definitely not the muskyness. She must be smellling the -none. I can't smell -none so that must be why. I think the blend in Voracious is Wanted Man which has a good amount of -none. Did you see any signs of OD?
04-07-2013 10:30 PM
Thanks given by bored4life, NuTrix
bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1494 thanks in 587 posts

04-08-2013 9:41 AM

(04-07-2013 10:30 PM)misfit101 Wrote:  4 Sprays is definitely too much. I have the small tester bottle and 2 sprays is more than enough. I get the smokeiness as well, but definitely not the muskyness. She must be smellling the -none. I can't smell -none so that must be why. I think the blend in Voracious is Wanted Man which has a good amount of -none. Did you see any signs of OD?

Hey misfit,

I'm pretty sure I got the phero-less version of it, just the scent/perfume. Not with the pheromones in it, so no signs of OD. But yes 4 sprays killed me because I underestimated it.

The Journal

Arsenal:

Samples:
04-08-2013 9:41 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1411
Thanks received:
2756 thanks in 1322 posts

04-08-2013 10:15 AM

Unless you ordered a virgin full bottle, you got it with pheromones. If it is a sample, it has pheromones.
04-08-2013 10:15 AM
Thanks given by bored4life, NuTrix

bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1494 thanks in 587 posts

04-08-2013 10:18 AM

(04-08-2013 10:15 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Unless you ordered a virgin full bottle, you got it with pheromones. If it is a sample, it has pheromones.

Oh! That explains a couple of things on why my mix may not have been as effective. Did not know this. I'll look up the pheromones from this product and see what they do. Thank you for the information!

Are all of the samples that I received going to be ones with pheromones in them?

The Journal

Arsenal:

Samples:
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2013 10:19 AM by bored4life.)
04-08-2013 10:18 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1411
Thanks received:
2756 thanks in 1322 posts

04-08-2013 1:29 PM

In general no. But I can't say for sure which have pheromones without the names. You can look each of them up on the Love Potion site.
04-08-2013 1:29 PM
Thanks given by bored4life
bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1494 thanks in 587 posts

04-29-2013 2:28 PM

Friday - I decide to test Voracious again, solo, because now I know it has goodies in it. I get done with work early, gym, and get ready. I spray one spray of Voracious to the throat around 4:30pm. It was a long drive, but I got to where I needed to be. Party time. I didn't notice much off of one spray of Voracious, either with my sister or with any of her friends, but my sister was very clingy. I decide to spray two more sprays to the neck and this is where the magic happens. One of my friends brings her friend who I've met before. He is instantly my best friend for the night. Putting his arms around me like buddies, making sure I drink, and everything. Like I don't know how to describe it, but he acted with me as if he's known me for years.

The girls were very comfortable with me, and were very touchy with me. A friend of mine got drunk and was very clingy around me the entire time. Drunk me was having fun with these chicks, and they were having fun with me. It was awesome. Something in this mix made me the leader of the group, and everyone was asking my opinions on what to do, how to take care of situations, and all of that. It was pretty cool to experience. Loved the scent, although no one really commented on it. Made me abnormally hungry, yet again.

Ended up getting my friend super turned on, and we ended up doing the deed. It was insane how she was willing to succumb to a lot of stuff. This mix definitely kept her horny the entire time, because damn. Even after sleeping, the next morning we went at it again. Three times. Fuck was I exhausted.

The Journal

Arsenal:

Samples:
04-29-2013 2:28 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix

Share This Thread