Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Asian taking a swim in the Fountain of Love Potions
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Asian taking a swim in the Fountain of Love Potions
12-13-2012 2:00 AM

Yes, after a year of wanting to try out LPMP, I did it after I saw halo0073's post on the November specials for men.

I have to really thank Mara for all the extra samples, SO MANY GOODIES! Thanks I will document the effects I get from them on this review thread whenever I wear these potions out. For now, I will start with the sniff test on each on them. Lol, how do I get the sample bottle caps off? Ehhhh.

Oh, figured it. Lol, noob.

Again, I would like to say that I am no expert in scent or describing the notes (still working on this knowledge).

Ginger ginger! I can see how this is a unisex scent. It's sweet, but at the same time the spicy note of ginger is masculine. Definitely a daytime wear. I am impressed!
First sniff: Impressed!

: Smells like some asian medicated oil to me.
First sniff: Don't like it.

: This. When I first saw the description of this scent back in 2011, this was what made me want to try LPMP. Finally, I got it. And.. OH WOW. Very nice scent! Makes me tingly all over! This is damn good! So good I want to lick it. Drunk
First sniff rating: OVER THE TOP! 11/10

: I requested for something citrus-y and minty and I am guessing this was it. The green tea notes are strong for me, also the citrus notes. It's a pretty good scent, but I feel herbal? An amped up version of Steve's FXS scent I feel? Not too sure about this scent.
First sniff rating: Definitely need more opinions from the opposite sex

That concludes the free gift samples from Mara. Overall, I like Summer Solstice 2011 the best so far, will need to ask for more opinions. I will review the November's scent another day, my nose needs some coffee beans, and my hand has run out of space lol.

Edit: Oh by the way, how do you all use the sample bottles? Tip the bottle over?

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2012 2:06 AM by Deja Vu.)
12-13-2012 2:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

RE: Asian taking a swim in the Fountain of Love Potions
12-13-2012 3:15 AM

Gotta match these scent with your TI + Cohesion to see how they like it LOL Big Grin
12-13-2012 3:15 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-13-2012 9:30 AM

LOL! Yes those little vials can be tricksie! Laugh1

Yes, tip them over...

One method is, tip against skin where applying and carefully & slowly slide until you pour out the quantity you wish, then rub in/around with wrists...OR

Purchase a 5ml spray bottle and pour oil into bottle, take perfumer's alcohol and pour into vial and shake, to get out all the yummy goodness, then pour this into bottle as well then top of with 1 more 3rd (vial's worth) alcohol to create a spray perfume/cologne.

1st method...if you slather like me, gets 3-4 wears. 2nd lasts...depends how often you spray, lol, but quite a few more wears than the direct pouring of the oil Smile

Happy experimenting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-13-2012 9:30 AM
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

12-22-2012 5:47 AM

I have been testing selectively on some scents out recently with my friends, it's a wonder what skin chemistry can do to a mix!

Firstly, Summer Solstice 2011:
I change my review. This mix dries down to a very sweet scent that is overbearing even after an hour on my skin. My friends commented that I smell like a walking candy.
Final Rating: 3/10

Eternal Sunshine:
Top and heart notes smell like Asian medicated oil. In my country, only old people would apply medicated oil. Too herbal/woody. Would be better if it was much more minty.
Final Rating: 5/10

This is my favourite so far: Shade for Men w/ SS4M:
I like the description written for this - "The kind of man who remains elusive as a shadow, desired by the woman who seeks to know more and will continue her pursuit as she contemplates your own unsolvable mystery..." When I wore this, I definitely perked up and felt really wonderful. This dries to a light sweet scent after an hour, but the sweetness is just right for the girls to squirm in delight if they get a whiff of it. I wish that the sillage can be improved, to fit the description and the image of woman "pursuing you", after you leave a trail of Shade for Men in your wake. Sarcastic
Final Rating: 9/10

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
12-22-2012 5:47 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lovely Potions - Scent Reviews bored4life 7 4,029 04-29-2013 1:28 PM
Last Post: bored4life
  Love Potions Women's Blends Willow 9 6,653 05-20-2010 5:56 PM