Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love Potion's - Beth's Blushing Milkmaid (Essence of Woman )
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Love Potion's - Beth's Blushing Milkmaid (Essence of Woman )
08-16-2009 4:36 PM

I had a sniffle vial of this that was just sitting on my dressing table so today, I decided to do some hardcore testing on this outside lol

So let's start with me.

Me
I'm 20, not always on birth control. Today I was wearing an x-large t-shirt (that looked like a dress on me) with a pair of tight jeans and sandals. Really light make-up, I didn't want my face to look like melting wax, and my hair was a mess, I took a shower but didn't want to blow dry it (it's so hot out here geeze, I'd rather not cook myself lol) so it was wet. And I'm still sweating. Gross. So yep...I didn't look all that sexy lol P

Temperature
It was around 30°C in my room and my windows are open, so I suppose it's hotter than hell outside.

Dosage
So I decided to wear a crap load of BBM because imho oil pheromones don't do much for me unless my body temperature is really high or if I'm sweating like mad. I had a sniffle vial so I made 2 swipes of 4" on each arms. So I technically used 16" of this shnitz.

Vanilla is something that my skin could eat, so yep a little bit of the vanilla disappeared and I smelled some Essence of Woman stank coming through but surprisingly mom/sister didn't smell it when I was dressing up. Usually they could smell the stank when I use Essence of Woman in alcohol base like miles a way and would complain about it haha. So this was a big surprise to me...could it be because it didn't get diffused that much?

Anyhow, I'm glad that I didn't apply this to my stomach or to the chest because I was wearing a t-shirt and the heat was really making the Essence of Woman smell. I try not to get Essence of Woman on my clothes because it's hell to wash off from your clothes. Or you need cups of oxy clean lol

Self-effects
None.

Reactions
Took a walk outside to the library. Met some of my friends there, we said our hi-s and had a nice conversation which was normal. But I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary or subtle.

Then I went to this mall to get some stuff and this is when I started seeing a few guys just looking at me. 1 guy even turned around to take another look to my surprise. The thing is that...I don't know if they were looking at me wondering if I'm a hippie because of the x-large shirt and long wet-looking hair lol.

After the mall, I took a bus back home. Mind you, my most favorite testing places in the bus and subway because people often react to pheromones there and there's a lot of people that surround you.

Nothing in the bus happened (I did sit beside an open window so, people couldn't get a whiff of beth's blushing milkmaid - it is a pretty light scent on me too). But when I was in the underground subway, I did see a few guys just looking at me but nothing much. So it was a pretty mild reaction. From what I've noticed, when I passed/stayed pretty close to the guys (like less than maybe 5 ft) I saw a reaction.

When I came back home I smelled my wrist, and I don't smell the stinky Essence of Woman anymore but buttery vanilla so that's nice.

So yep, all in all, I'd say that this is pretty awesome for layering with alcohol based Pheromones. Or for mild reactions/hits -for me.

LOL Silly me, I forgot to mention about the perfume itself!!! Sorry about that!

Alrighty, this is a perfume that contains Essence of Woman in oil form. Beth's Blushing Milkmaid smells like gooey vanilla cake batter on me, very yummy. After a few hours I don't smell the Essence of Woman in it anymore.
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2009 5:06 PM by esmeralda.)
08-16-2009 4:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Therapygirl
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Love Potion's - Beth's Blushing Milkmaid (Essence of Woman )
08-18-2009 5:45 PM

I will hop in on this one. I am 45, on BC. My SO is significantly younger than myself (think half), so maybe just the fact that I am a sure thing figures into the response, but The first time I wore BBM around him, there was a successful hit. Within thirty minutes we had to find a way to be alone! It was hot and heavy! I love this one because the scent lasts a LONG time too. I put it on at night and can still smell the lovely vanilla the next morning! YMMV
08-18-2009 5:45 PM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Love Potion's - Beth's Blushing Milkmaid (Essence of Woman )
11-29-2009 7:00 PM

(08-16-2009 4:36 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  Me
I'm 20, not always on birth control...

Of course the trick is to be on birth control when you need to be on birth control ...

(08-18-2009 5:45 PM)Therapygirl Wrote:  I will hop in on this one.

Indeed.
LOL.

(08-18-2009 5:45 PM)Therapygirl Wrote:  I am 45, on BC. My SO is significantly younger than myself (think half)

Good thing then ... about the BC that is ... "You go girl".

(08-18-2009 5:45 PM)Therapygirl Wrote:  so maybe just the fact that I am a sure thing figures into the response

So does the fact that you are probably way past the games, know what you want and are pretty direct.

Or at least that is what drew me to a woman your age when I was his age ...
11-29-2009 7:00 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Potion #9 and Kingmaker Scents Snoopyace 2 2,020 11-14-2018 4:51 PM
Last Post: Snakecharmer49311
  5/01/17 Review of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) - LPMP Honeycake 2 2,299 06-07-2017 5:44 PM
Last Post: andromun
  5/01/17 Review of Love Potion’s Copulin Cream – LPMP Honeycake 0 2,911 05-10-2017 2:25 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Cougar Potion Review – Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie 8/7/2014 Honeycake 7 12,786 01-28-2016 11:37 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  9-14-15 Review of Secret Sweetness in Gotcha Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie Honeycake 0 2,039 09-14-2015 6:17 AM
Last Post: Honeycake