Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
5/01/17 Review of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) - LPMP
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

5/01/17 Review of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) - LPMP
05-10-2017 2:22 PM

I was super scared of Essence of Woman pure cops because of the way people say it smells. I tested this in January 2016. It was pretty cool the weather ranged from 40-50 degrees with a strong windchill. True to its rep, this stuff was a beast to cover. During testing I used Kitten Heels to cover it, but it would still bleed through. This is in a bottle of oil and I would apply 1” strips to my hands/wrists, but I found that applying it to my pubic bone and around my belly button actually worked best.

The throw on this was about 15 feet. I did not notice any self effects. Women, surprisingly were fawning and complimentary. I had a nurse compliment me on an old coat. She had to have been hit by Essence of Woman . I had other women of all ages, who would flirt with me – it was kind of awesome.

Men that I have known a while were suddenly attracted. I had one male friend of the family, about 40ish suddenly take an interest in my well being and talked to me once for 2 hours. He even started calling me at home and on my cell to “see how I was doing”.

Male strangers of all ages would jerk their heads to notice me and exchange pleasantries. They would give me DIHLs or their eyes would light up when I passed them. Also many men thought I was much younger than I was and called me my mother’s granddaughter. Smile

I like Essence of Woman . Once I played around with it and got the hang of it, I found that it is a very useful phero. I am keeping this one in my rotation.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
05-10-2017 2:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: 5/01/17 Review of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) - LPMP
05-10-2017 2:42 PM

(05-10-2017 2:22 PM)Honeycake Wrote:  I was super scared of Essence of Woman pure cops because of the way people say it smells. I tested this in January 2016. It was pretty cool the weather ranged from 40-50 degrees with a strong windchill. True to its rep, this stuff was a beast to cover. During testing I used Kitten Heels to cover it, but it would still bleed through. This is in a bottle of oil and I would apply 1” strips to my hands/wrists, but I found that applying it to my pubic bone and around my belly button actually worked best.

The throw on this was about 15 feet. I did not notice any self effects. Women, surprisingly were fawning and complimentary. I had a nurse compliment me on an old coat. She had to have been hit by Essence of Woman . I had other women of all ages, who would flirt with me – it was kind of awesome.

Men that I have known a while were suddenly attracted. I had one male friend of the family, about 40ish suddenly take an interest in my well being and talked to me once for 2 hours. He even started calling me at home and on my cell to “see how I was doing”.

Male strangers of all ages would jerk their heads to notice me and exchange pleasantries. They would give me DIHLs or their eyes would light up when I passed them. Also many men thought I was much younger than I was and called me my mother’s granddaughter. Smile

I like Essence of Woman . Once I played around with it and got the hang of it, I found that it is a very useful phero. I am keeping this one in my rotation.

Nice review! EO Dub! Keep it up!
05-10-2017 2:42 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: 5/01/17 Review of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) - LPMP
06-07-2017 5:44 PM

I tested Essence of Woman a while back and you're correct, the scent is terrible. I use 1 drop and apply to the middle of my torso. I wait about 15 minutes and then apply a cover directly on top. Works best on older women from my testing. At the time I think I did a AMMO + IS + Essence of Woman combo and it was a hit machine.

The Dude abides...
06-07-2017 5:44 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP of G2 with Bosom Bows Honeycake 3 1,096 06-20-2019 4:39 AM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  5/01/17 Review of Sexpionage in Balls - LPMP Honeycake 4 1,711 02-10-2019 6:55 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP Sexology 3 Honeycake 0 793 02-07-2018 9:48 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP Topper in Strange Attractors. Honeycake 0 726 02-07-2018 9:46 PM
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP Carnivale with Audacious Honeycake 0 679 02-07-2018 9:42 PM