Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
5/01/17 Review of Sexpionage in Balls - LPMP
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

5/01/17 Review of Sexpionage in Balls - LPMP
05-10-2017 2:19 PM

I tested Sexpionage in Balls in August and September of 2014. The weather was hot in the high 90s. The fragrance is similar to Art of War, but spicier. Its creamy, peppery with a hint of sweetness and mint. I had to really experiment with the dosage. I wore anywhere from two – six dots to my hands to really slathering this all over my neck, arms, wrists, hands, cleavage, and torso.

The throw on this was difficult to figure out. I didn’t not get any self effects from this and the hits from others were hard to figure out, but when it did hit- it hit hard. Sexpionage played like a social/sexual at me at low doses on well lotioned skin.

My first hit was from my cat, which scared me to death. She was rubbing her face and neck all over my application points and purring. She would just stare at me and purr. I could not get her off of me. I would try to pick her up and she would just go limp and rub herself all over me. After a while it felt so creepy.

The effects on others were a mixed bag. Men aged 20s-70s were flirty and chatty. Most would make eye contact with me, speak to me, exchange pleasantries, tell me a joke, give me elevator eyes, stare at me, and I had one guy about 30ish moan when I passed him. Women were mixed. Some were chatty or neutral, but some women would give me major attitude.

On a day the weather was in the high 90s, I wore 4 dots of Sexpionage. It really performed like a social/sexual. A few of my most noteable hits that occurred all within that single evening were:

1. Male security guard about 40ish, complimented the shoes I brought for my mom and told me he was going to steal them and wear them to his prom. Bwahahaha! A female security guard, 20ish was very deferential.
2. I entered an elevator with a guy about 40 ish and his little boy about 2. The guy spoke to me. I spoke to him and his son. The son gave me DIHLS. When the elevator doors opened 2 women (ages unknown) enthusiastically spoke to me saying "hi" in unison.
3. I was walking through a hallway and a woman came out of her office and said "hi" to me and smiled at me like I was her long lost friend.
4. I passed a group of 4-5 people and the all spoke to me.
5. I had another older woman 50 ish spin around as I passed her and compliment me on my parasol asking me where I bough it etc... and telling me how adorable it is and how everyone must comment on it.
6. I was on a set of stairs and I had an older guy about 60 say to me “i see you got your umbrella” and start making small talk with me.
7. I passed by a couple about 40-50 ish who were compelled to speak to me. They looked stressed, but when I passed their facial expressions changed.

Sexpionage ended up being a lot of fun. It played very much as a social and made people really seek me out and want to talk to me. It feels to me like a more sexual version of Popularity Potion. I am not sure if it performs this was for everyone though. I am definitely adding this to my phero collection.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
05-10-2017 2:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

RE: 5/01/17 Review of Sexpionage in Balls - LPMP
09-27-2018 3:29 PM

Okay! Great review, Honey Baby! I, too, had Balls once Big Grin I also got the sample size like it sounds you did. I mixed it with roughly 3 ml of vanilla body spray in a 5 ml atomizer. I had guys at my office (back in winter of 2013ish) following me around, flirting and saying really funny, sexual things. So I gave away the remainder of the mix after just using half of it. It was a real hot one though! I liked the spicy smell. I think this is one of the most straight forward fun sexual mones for women who want it Smile

I'm pretty sure it is a-nol and none and... hmmm there was a 3rd thing... something good. I can't remember.

After giving it away I bought Compromising Positions a few years later (2016) which has Sexpionage in it as well but is a more gourmand pastry type scent. I can't remember if I had the balls to use it or if it is in storage.

Yes, 5 stars... 10 stars.... however many stars for this one *****************

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
09-27-2018 3:29 PM
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Rep Post

11-18-2018 3:09 PM

Thanks AG!

I really like his mix. So sad you gave Balls away! Haha! But I hear Compromising Positions smells good too.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
11-18-2018 3:09 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

01-19-2019 2:09 PM

It's a wonderful blend, but I have more than I need.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
01-19-2019 2:09 PM

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-10-2019 6:55 PM

(11-18-2018 3:09 PM)Honeycake Wrote:  Thanks AG!

I really like his mix. So sad you gave Balls away! Haha! But I hear Compromising Positions smells good too.

CP is absolutely delicious! And permanent! I still have the Balls fragrance, and I will be so sad when it's all gone Cry

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-10-2019 6:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP of G2 with Bosom Bows Honeycake 3 1,063 06-20-2019 4:39 AM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Sexpionage Unscented Review halo0073 7 4,554 05-19-2018 6:32 PM
Last Post: Greeneyes
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP Sexology 3 Honeycake 0 771 02-07-2018 9:48 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP Topper in Strange Attractors. Honeycake 0 703 02-07-2018 9:46 PM
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP Carnivale with Audacious Honeycake 0 657 02-07-2018 9:42 PM