Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Love Potion Balls! w/Sexpionage
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Love Potion Balls! w/Sexpionage
12-23-2012 12:52 PM

Taken from my journal for the general public trolling incognito, Laugh1...

BALLS! w/Sexpionage

11-25-2012
WT? Out of the vial- what am I smelling here? I think I was looking for black pepper. You won't find that in this one. My brain was looking for something to identify and when I put it on I did get a tiny bit scared because on my wrists I got a little tingly like burning sensation. Nothing severe, but I thought "Egads! is this like hot pepper and it's going to burn my skin?" Like Mara would do that, seriously, right?! No worries, it was never more than an inkling of the sensation and it went away after about 20 minutes or so. So out of the gate on I'm trying to figure out this scent. Apparently I don't know what wasabi & pepper smell like, I got the tobacco and "this other smell". I have to tell you it's fantastic! I can't find adequate words to describe it because it's new to me, but I loved it! For almost 2 hours I'm distracted by this great smell I can't quite put my finger on, lol! Then it settles down to this creamy yummy finish and just staaaaays that way. SO YUM! Totally full bottle worthy!

11-28-2012
Mostly kept to myself at work today...for good reason.

Wore Love Potion's Balls! today. Promised a friend (half on a dare) that I'd wear it so she could get a whiff since she's still waiting on her sampler and I've been RAVING about it. Was sequestered for the better part of my workday (hence why I agreed to wear it at all, lol) but the portions when I was around others, Muhahaaaa!

No one tried to ravish me but the male attention was R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S. Oh, I don't think the red lipstick hurt, lol, no less than 4 honed in on how good I looked with my red on....I think they were just trying to figure out what it was about me today and just went for the red lips BWAHAHA!

Both men and women liked the scent...which by the way is Sooooo Yum!

Got complimented. Got followed. Got an UNUSUAL amount of affection (arm around shoulder...love yous even HA!) Got Deer in the headlights. Got unusual amount of attentiveness from management over requests. Got looks, eye contact and even a noticeable pause where I could see the wheels were turning but the register was just not ringing.

I am absolutely sure I will be on Santa's naughty list FOR LIFE because of today. I will do this again sometime...just because I can...waaaay to much fun not to...will assure my place on that naughty list. It really isn't fair...but then, who ever said life is? Just sayin...

But on the good side I'm TOTALLY on Hubby's nice list. When he got home I cuddled up to him and he got chatty and playful (usually work is stressful and he needs time to decompress and vent) Usually he hops on his laptop but he didn't show any interest in moving away from me. Sooooo, I took the initiative to fondle and caress...and, well, good things come to those who take! Was told later how good I am to him, that most guys have to do something really special for the things I offer on a regular basis LOL! Please place gold stars here_______________

Balls! A++++++++++++++

11-29-2012
Soooo, a funny thing happened to me getting ready to leave the house today..

I'm reaching for a blouse in my closet...and get a whiff of Balls!w/Sexpionage from Love Potion. Whaaaah?! OH! It's scent is still on the scarf I have hanging in my closet that I wore yesterday so I am immediately redirected.

There's a large shoe box with boots in it on the floor in front of where I keep my scarves hung so I'm leaning WAAAY in - DAYUM! THAT smells SO good!

I reach for the scarf with both hands to pull it toward me and proceed to bury my face in it, huffing deeply...when suddenly - I LOSE my BALANCE!

I don't want to step on the shoe box but there's nothing but clothing on their hangers to grab for...and let's face it, we all know how sturdy a support that'll be... so YUP, HEAD FIRST into the closet, through the clothes and into the wall!

From the other room I hear my husband..."Everything ok back there?"

I lie, "Yes! It's all good! No worries!"

Sheesh...this stuff is gonna kill me!

12-20-2012
I had a VERY entertaining day today thanks to Balls! I had tons of hugs...and was even dipped! And I was note previously dancing! And AT WORK. It was by someone I know very well and don't get the chance to see often because of us both transferring to other departments but it was still completely unexpected and I'm glad I didn't drop my paperwork! I swear he's my brother from another mother! I did have an older gentleman ask what I was wearing...swearing he'd smelled it somewhere before, lol, which I thought was unlikely unless it was me the last time I wore it to work HA! I said it was called "espionage" from a company called Love Potion. This fella is in his sixties and I just couldn't fess up - sorry Mara LOL - the whole time I'm giggling wildly in my head of course! There were a ton of little things all throughout the day to keep me entertained. I wouldn't bomb everyone at work with this often...but it was way too much fun NOT to do it again sometime.

Balls! was a hit later at home with hubby too. I think another lady was right about it increasing our pleasure AND heightening our *O*s as well as stimulating the SO in our lives - ROCK hard and LASTING stimulation ^_~

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2012 12:53 PM by NuTrix.)
12-23-2012 12:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Love Potion Balls! w/Sexpionage
12-27-2012 12:24 AM

Yesterday evening (Christmas night) I put on a bit of Love Potion Balls! just because I LURV it so much, but hubby and I were both wiped out from the day...not to mention the food comatose that had settled in - but that's one thing about mones that it is so nice....they carry over into the next day and this morning was delightful. I DO believe that the blend in Balls! (which is Sexpionage, described as: "A Copulin-heavy *sex bomb* mixture, with a smidge of androstenone to inspire sexually aggressive behavior in both you and your mate; softened with alpha-androstenol to steer the blend in a happy, playful direction.") does INDEED stimulate the wearer's sensitivity in sexual arousal...as if I needed help...but seriously - just a note for the ladies who may care Blum

Just throwing that out there Heart

-------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2 just an hour and a half ago...While he was out I applied Light Copulin spray from Alpha Dream, rolled on some Sexpionage and covered with couple sprays of the enhanced Balls! spray I made. Was jammin out to Gary Numan's Dead Son Rising album when he got in...wearing close fitting jeans and a loose knit sweater with nothing underneath and waited to see how long it took to get some recognition...led to dirty, naughty things and multiple orgasims.

Ladies, truly, get you some Sexpionage...loose knitted sweater won't hurt either I suspect...whistle

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-27-2012 12:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  5/01/17 Review of Sexpionage in Balls - LPMP Honeycake 4 2,537 02-10-2019 6:55 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Love Potion #9 and Kingmaker Scents Snoopyace 2 1,945 11-14-2018 4:51 PM
Last Post: Snakecharmer49311
  Sexpionage Unscented Review halo0073 7 5,580 05-19-2018 6:32 PM
Last Post: Greeneyes
  5/01/17 Review of Love Potion’s Copulin Cream – LPMP Honeycake 0 2,748 05-10-2017 2:25 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  Cougar Potion Review – Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie 8/7/2014 Honeycake 7 12,173 01-28-2016 11:37 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl