Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Love Boat Vs Bliss
Love Boat
Bliss
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love Boat vs Bliss
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 958
Thanks received:
1064 thanks in 494 posts

RE: Love Boat vs Bliss
07-17-2017 6:08 PM

I used to wear 1 spray of AM with 2 sprays of Bliss and found younger women really responded better than expected. I would like to try Orbital with AM or AV.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
07-17-2017 6:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DrChocolate

Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 389
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 18 posts

RE: Love Boat vs Bliss
07-25-2017 12:12 AM

I did some babysitting for a friend. Had a lot of fun on bliss and managed to keep up with him. I used to keep up with kids energy levels before mones, but with bliss it made it easier for me to be more carefree and use my creativity and imagination. I feel similar on love boat, as if the weight or seriousness of being an adult is not on my shoulders as much. There was no crash on love boat or bliss when babysitting.

I think the crash I got from bliss at work was because it is not the most blissful place for me and so it is not congruent with the mones. Also I need to concentrate more on left brain logical stuff and bliss makes me more right brained and creative and kind of makes it harder to concentrate on serious left brain stuff. Love boat had a crash at work, but it was not as bad as bliss.

I am starting to notice what some people mean when they say some socials make you "beta" by themselves. I have to be around certain people for me to open up on this stuff. If I am around rude people or anyone I don't like I am more likely to shut down on this stuff, because they are not feeling my blissful vibe and I don't want to express a more loving and caring side to hateful people. I just feel like getting away from them. I don't feel like answering shit tests or talking back, I just want to get away.

That being said I still love socials the best of all mones, I just have to be around the right people. When I have to be around people I don't like, "alpha" mones or ghosting are my favorite options. Ghosting is better sometimes, cause people can't mess with you if they don't recognize your signature they will just look at you really strange but not talk to you. I prefer alphas at work and ghosting in a more relaxed setting where I want to chill, but am getting shit from people.

My Collection:
Love boat 30ml fx scent
Bliss 15ml fx scent
Flirt 15ml fx scent
Connections sample no scent
Evolve sample no scent
Vibe sample no scent
SOB sample no scent
07-25-2017 12:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, RussianWolf

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Continued Love Boat Testing... Randy Savage 6 3,514 04-07-2017 7:12 PM
Last Post: Scottie2Hottie
Rainbow Love boat observations Cellophanewrap 3 1,967 05-31-2016 1:35 AM
Last Post: Shyguy1337
  Love Boat: A Ladies Perspective NuTrix 10 5,416 02-13-2015 5:55 PM
Last Post: LexyCents
Big Grin Evolve + Love Boat RTBoss 10 5,482 02-13-2015 5:40 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Love Boat + Magnetic + P86 (sceenshots inside) examine 14 5,457 01-21-2015 10:36 PM
Last Post: MMM