Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Love Boat: A Ladies Perspective
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3886
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1626 posts

Love Boat: A Ladies Perspective
06-28-2014 11:04 PM

Looking for all women's perspectives - PLEASE share! Big Grin

First wear.
Evening. Work. 2 sprays. 1 to front of neck, 1 to back of neck.
Btw, this blend is not particularly stinky imo. I may scent with LP Pure Sugar, just so it's yummy on application, but I kind of like it as is.

Applied before leaving for work. I have a commute that is at least 45 minutes so I was getting some selfies on the way. It wasn't over the top giddy or anything. It was happy but chill and there was some frisky going on, mind kept drifting to naughty things...could have been the music I was listening to too...

Effects on others:
Work: Mostly guys 20s t0 40s+ and 1 woman (late 30s?), lol
Friendly, joking, some suggestive banter - but it was work and controlled - though laughingly. There seemed to be an infectious good mood spreading where ever I went. And though there was the propensity to be naughty, we all seemed to take great fascination in trying to behave, which only caused more giggles and snickering...
Home:
Before I left work I sprayed x1 behind my neck. When I got home hubby was sweet and touchy. Several hugs/cuddles after arriving home put his nose directly next to the spot on my neck recently sprayed Well. I added zero cops. This was straight up LB all on its own. I was surprised at how handsy he was and how things eventually preceded from the couch to the bedroom. Now, I'm an exceptional teaser, one of the things he likes about me, but he was VERY verbal - "You're f*cking beautiful", etc., lots of caressing, fondling...adoring even - almost like it was the first time he was seeing/being with me. VERY hot!

Over all, first test is good...great even when you count time with my man beast!. Mood lift with chillaxedness (not a word, I know) and definitely thinking inappropriate thoughts (but that's likely just an enhancement of my already questionable thinking...) Must continue testing to see if this behavior repeats!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
06-28-2014 11:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Akelah, Isis, Vinzanity, Chaotic, paradigmshift, seeusmile, ComingUpRoses, whisper, gatsby, ak4d4

Isis
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 796
Thanks received:
798 thanks in 383 posts

RE: Love Boat: A Ladies Perspective
06-30-2014 9:24 PM

oooo this was something I had been eyeing for awhile. will probably pick some up next time I order from xs.
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2014 9:25 PM by Isis.)
06-30-2014 9:24 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-05-2014 2:45 AM

Took LB out again today. Started with 96mcg (3 sprays from my scented 5ml bottle). and then re-applied 64mcg (2 sprays) 8 hours later at home.
Self effects: good mood, kind of chill
Others: First thing, before we ever left the house, I was taken by the man beast in a decidedly unbeast like way. Very sensual and nice. Then later, spent the afternoon at a farmer's market and then did some shopping. I found 2 really cute dresses and a top and the lady who owned the store knocked off a substantial amount of cash from each item...I kept thinking, "What's the catch?" Turns out there was none - Nice! Went for sundaes and were both given extra toppings at no extra charge - maybe he was just really nice with everyone that way...
All day man beast was cuddly, holding my hand, reaching over and touching me while driving. I reapplied later at home and things just kept following in a calm, chill, hanging out and just plain ol' loving evening.
A girl could really get used to this Big Grin

07-05-2014 2:45 AM
Thanks given by Isis
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

07-17-2014 9:33 AM

Wore this one last Sat 07/12/2014...

This one is a fast favorite! Wore out again LUUURV how this one feels and plays with others.

Started with 96mcgs and had a great morning/afternoon with man beast.
Later in the evening went out with a friend and the man for dinner and drinks, so to prepare: from the full strength 10ml bottles, sprayed 2 LB to front of neck and 1 spray Vibe to back of neck and covered with spray fragrance to hide the mone smell.

OHMYGOODNESS! It was a long drive to where we went so by the time we got there everyone was in a happy, frisky mood .

As always, severs were great, we did score some free glasses at one stop (they could be purchased but shhhhhh...)
I would say this is a fantastic social. It's not hyper, but it's fun. Definitely a mood booster for EVERYONE and people were just chatting us up where ever we went.

I'm really curious to see what direction this one goes when I start adding some shmexy to it...the man responds well to LB so I'm curious how a smidge of DM oil or some DM+ with play out around him...but that's for another time....LB will def. be a repurchase though!

07-17-2014 9:33 AM
Thanks given by Isis
Do_Cheiro
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 15 posts

08-05-2014 5:08 PM

Glad to read a women's perspective on this, I've been trying this out a bit recently and I can NOT figure it out. In terms of self effects, there are either none or it makes me sleepy/foggy-minded. In terms of effects on others, not sure. Might be very subtle, such that I am expecting an AV type obviousness and finding myself disappointed.
08-05-2014 5:08 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix, NikkiReloaded

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-09-2014 12:16 AM

I haven't noticed any giddy rushes when I first apply this , but there's definitely a mood boost. The way it seems to effect me and others is just this happy to be together, really comfy, friendly, playful vibe. I need to go back and read the description to see if that was the intent...

Haven't experienced any foggy-mindedness or sleepiness though.

Chemistry Unknw

08-09-2014 12:16 AM
moe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1521
Thanks received:
772 thanks in 503 posts

08-09-2014 1:52 AM

The effects it triggers on your hubby it's exactly what I always do with my gf... Now I wonder if I'm being exposed to LB Prankster2

Nutrix Is it a complete shift from how your man normally behave ?

Thank you
M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

08-09-2014 1:52 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-09-2014 8:12 AM

Hi moe!

It isn't that he's not capable of moments like those but he's normally reserved, more of a watcher than a participator in social settings. But then turn that around and when we're home, he's usually antsy, always needs to be doing/or be entertained by something, can't sit still. LB makes him more interactive socially AND more relaxed at home.
He doesn't think much about pda either, maybe he'll smack my ass or have me hold his arm but the touchy-feely thing is definitely not the norm.

Some of it's familial. He was raised in a family of reservation and mine was hugs and kisses for everyone all around all the time Laugh1 My secret plan all along has been to use pheromones to weaken those barriers and free him from his stoicism! Heart

So, hmm, YES, technically - it IS a complete shift from his norm Spiteful

08-09-2014 8:12 AM
Thanks given by moe, NikkiReloaded
moe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1521
Thanks received:
772 thanks in 503 posts

08-09-2014 11:33 AM

Thanks for the answer Nutrix. I'm glad to read mones are helping you achieving your objective Smile

hugs and kisses for everyone all around all the time .., that's tip top!

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

08-09-2014 11:33 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix

LexyCents
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 12 posts

01-19-2015 11:45 AM

Nutrix! I see that you have alot of reviews of Love Potion products and then also reviews for the Pheromones XS. Do you find one line to be better than the other?

I'm just starting out and it's so overwhelming and I want to buy them all!!! Haha Seems like Pheromone XS is newer and only started in 2011, but it seems it's gotten rave reviews. If you had to pick one brand only, which would you prefer?

I was set on buying mostly from XS, but then I saw the posts on Love Potion and your reviews and then my list for Love Potion grew drastically!

I guess I'm trying to, at least in the beginning, start out with really good staple products. One thought I had is that some items in Love Potion, might be very similar and products from XS and then I would have duplicates almost, although I know each vary a bit...

Thanks for any and all feedback! I love your reviews! Helps alot Smile

Me here, giving my two cents on these scents Heart
01-19-2015 11:45 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Boat vs Bliss RussianWolf 21 5,493 07-25-2017 12:12 AM
Last Post: Shyguy1337
  Continued Love Boat Testing... Randy Savage 6 3,312 04-07-2017 7:12 PM
Last Post: Scottie2Hottie
Rainbow Love boat observations Cellophanewrap 3 1,876 05-31-2016 1:35 AM
Last Post: Shyguy1337
Big Grin Evolve + Love Boat RTBoss 10 5,198 02-13-2015 5:40 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Love Boat + Magnetic + P86 (sceenshots inside) examine 14 5,158 01-21-2015 10:36 PM
Last Post: MMM