Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Love Boat Vs Bliss
Love Boat
Bliss
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love Boat vs Bliss
Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 389
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 18 posts

RE: Love Boat vs Bliss
06-14-2016 6:01 PM

I'm writing a bliss review here so I don't clutter the messageboard with new threads.

Bliss has been a big help for me in social situations. I haven't pursued the flirting aspects enough to know how much it helps there. (I might have cracked some friendly jokes on girls, but I was crackin jokes on everyone in a friendly way that was indistinguishable from flirting)

I was at a meetup recently and I was the first person to introduce myself. I made some ridiculously dumb icebreaker jokes and it helped lighten the mood of introductions for everyone. I was cracking jokes a lot and being sarcastic which is normal for me when I am not afraid of certain social situations. The point I am making is bliss makes me not care if every joke is not perfect or not care if theres going to be a person offended by my sarcasm. I am usually worried more about offending people when I don't have bliss and talk less time, but more seriously.

I do feel like this this is a social that makes everyone like me more (including myself from self effects). Also, even though I am talking more and opening up, it feels a little bit fake. For example: I had a couple drinks while I was on bliss at the meetup. I felt like I was afraid of offending people and I thought other people could feel like I was fake and would hate me. I had a fruedian slip/beta moment and I blurted out this stupid quote, "I am afraid of offending other people." (I hope that didn't friend zone me for the 2 amazing looking girls there)

Now that quote could have just been my personality or alcohol and have nothing to do with the mones. But I know when I am on SOB while I don't say as much as on bliss, I am not afraid of offending people with what I do say. In fact on SOB I am actively trying to offend and start trouble more. (I haven't used SOB for a while cause of this)

Anyways that was my only slipup the entire night. The rest of the night I was actively engaging everyone in dialogue. If I didn't have bliss I probably would have focused conversations on certain specific people instead of having the social awareness to engage in less interesting people.

I felt relaxed and comfortable enough to make eye contact with everyone talking which was big for me. I can get really nervous or bored easily and just start twiddling my fingers and imagining something else. I think it did help that most conversations were about an interesting topic that drew my attention in, so I can't say it was all the bliss that kept my focus.

Towards the end of the night I was a little bit loopy drunk and that is probably what gave me the courage to try to flirt one time. We were sitting for like 3 hours and this girl next to me said I really just want to dance at this point after sitting for so long. (this was a comment to everyone not me) I responded by saying that there was an open dance area over there. (this was a smartass remark as we were in a doughnut shop with some open floor)

She gave no response at all. To take umbrage There was other people talking at exactly the same time that she could have been listening to, so I don't want to day that I for sure that she ignored me. Also I believe her eye contact was on someone else when I said that so he attention could have been on them.

The best part was I was able to go to making direct eye contact and conversation with other people right after she didn't respond to my dance comment. If I wasn't on bliss I might have kept looking to see if she heard me or not and paying too much attention to the girl who I was interested in. I could see myself bringing up the dance thing again and pushing it without bliss on. With bliss I realized the dance comment was just that, a comment, and not something she seriously wanted to do or that I should take seriously.

Anyways the next time she mentions dancing I am going to make sure I am loud as hell and that she hears me for damn sure. I would like a horrible response over an ignore any day.
06-14-2016 6:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by RussianWolf, Jimmycrack, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan, eternitys_child
Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
35 thanks in 18 posts

07-16-2016 1:24 PM

Been having lots of fun combining bliss with love boat. I am starting to realize that my 30 ml love boat bottle appears to have bigger sprays than my 15 ml bliss or flirt bottles. I may try using 2 sprays of bliss or flirt since the bigger spray of love boat is working well. I never actually went over 1 spray cause they all work at 1 spray. I am really interested in bliss at 2 sprays since it is my favorite.

I stopped taking days off for placebo tests this week. I have been going out meeting people all week long and I like the mones for social comfort. The bliss is not as profound when using it every day, but it still stops the majority of my anxiety.

At a hiking group I went with, a girl tapped my shoulder as we were talking and said that she no longer had a boyfriend. It wasn't out of the blue. The subject of her ex came up naturally through our conversation, but the fact that she bumped me at the same time as mentioning no boyfriend was a blatant hit for me. Once again I didn't pull the trigger on asking for a phone number though. I am thinking about ordering some bad wolf since there is general consensus that it is the best product for removing your fear and I still have that problem, even though bliss does help.

I was leading more with bliss/love boat by asking questions at the start of the hike to get things going. I managed to talk to 3 separate girls and I think that actually worked better than focusing on one of them. Of course being fearless in a hiking group is easy cause girls are less likely to be rude if they know they will be stuck with you for an hour. However that being said I wouldn't have been as outgoing without bliss. The love bloat made my words flow better and encouraged me to do the occasional deep barry mannelow voice response to some things.

Great time on bliss/love boat combo.
07-16-2016 1:24 PM
Thanks given by RussianWolf, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan, lunch
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
782 thanks in 295 posts

07-17-2016 12:35 AM

(05-29-2016 10:36 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  You might want to look into swoon on this one. Style and Goa would also work well for what you're going after

I would endorse swoon and possibly the combo of p130 + wolf

My preliminary testing of swoon has tweens and younger wanting to use me as a jungle gym, feel comfortable and want to follow. It does seem to hit stronger the younger you go.

Swoon might be too casual for your situation, in which case wolf (at least for the 20 something crowd) seems to garner respect but be social and when I pair it with p130 it seems to make everyone want to cooperate.

I haven't found a formula that provides both respect and comfort for the younger crowd, maybe Ascend with males.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2016 12:36 AM by Jimmycrack.)
07-17-2016 12:35 AM
Thanks given by RussianWolf

andromun
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1016 thanks in 431 posts

08-23-2016 8:31 PM

I have to admit Bliss was one of those that fell flat. Didn't do squat for me.

The Dude abides...
08-23-2016 8:31 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
343 thanks in 239 posts

08-23-2016 8:46 PM

Bliss makes me calm/IDGF, and sleepy.Good to use on a really bad day, when you just want to sleep in peace.Love boat is more of a booster to soften heavy mixes.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2016 8:46 PM by jb20.)
08-23-2016 8:46 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 541
Thanks received:
276 thanks in 146 posts

10-10-2016 7:01 PM

(05-30-2016 9:13 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Thanks Seeking...

I haven't tested my GOA fully yet, didn't think about that one

Knowing that different people respond differently, I think l'll be alternating my stash on a daily basis

Eventually I'll find what's needed.

Appreciate everybody's input
I could see Wolf/Connections working well, 2 cents
Beta nol

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
10-10-2016 7:01 PM
crashbandicoot
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 10 posts

10-11-2016 2:16 AM

Wore love boat at 4 sprays today with 50 mcg Androstadienone and went to the gym.
Been wearing AV solo for the past 5-6 days and been getting really aggressive reactions and meanness/snappiness from people. One big dude called me an mf but I walked away.
Today was different. I did not wear any AV for 2 days and showered like 4 times in the past 48 hours Then I put on lb and Androstadienone . Mostly everybody was kind and polite whereever I went from walmart to the library and then the gym, the same dude who called me an mf changed drastically. While I was in the weight lifting area he casually walked up to me and asked if I wanted some gummy bears for energy, I took some and he hung around to chit chat. Felt smooth and relaxed and actually had more stamina for cardio. Weird but good day. The love boat and Androstadienone could def be a nice buffer for other stuff.
10-11-2016 2:16 AM
Thanks given by RussianWolf, moe

Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
35 thanks in 18 posts

01-14-2017 10:20 PM

I tried bliss at work with negative results. Felt amazing in the morning, but it was hard to concentrate on important tasks and my energy crashed half way through the day. I use bliss less often now, because the effects work way better when I take a few days off inbetween.

My Collection:
Love boat 30ml fx scent
Bliss 15ml fx scent
Flirt 15ml fx scent
Connections sample no scent
Evolve sample no scent
Vibe sample no scent
SOB sample no scent
01-14-2017 10:20 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
165 thanks in 67 posts

07-16-2017 5:29 PM

Never tried Love Boat as I have no interest in Pregnenolone. The Bliss molecule causes an unpleasant push me/pull you effect. That is to say it's energetic and sedating at the same time. If I want a Androsterone Sulfate product I'll stick with IS.
07-16-2017 5:29 PM
Thanks given by RussianWolf, Jimmycrack
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
782 thanks in 295 posts

07-17-2017 4:20 PM

(07-16-2017 5:29 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  Never tried Love Boat as I have no interest in Pregnenolone. The Bliss molecule causes an unpleasant push me/pull you effect. That is to say it's energetic and sedating at the same time. If I want a Androsterone Sulfate product I'll stick with IS.

Yep I'm with you on Bliss and relieved to hear I am not the only one. I'm stuck with 2 bottles too... Never tried love boat. I'm going to try it again when I am totally back in shape.
07-17-2017 4:20 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Continued Love Boat Testing... Randy Savage 6 3,514 04-07-2017 7:12 PM
Last Post: Scottie2Hottie
Rainbow Love boat observations Cellophanewrap 3 1,967 05-31-2016 1:35 AM
Last Post: Shyguy1337
  Love Boat: A Ladies Perspective NuTrix 10 5,416 02-13-2015 5:55 PM
Last Post: LexyCents
Big Grin Evolve + Love Boat RTBoss 10 5,482 02-13-2015 5:40 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Love Boat + Magnetic + P86 (sceenshots inside) examine 14 5,457 01-21-2015 10:36 PM
Last Post: MMM