Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Let's clear up the confusion with LPMP
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
279 thanks in 169 posts

Let's clear up the confusion with LPMP
10-18-2015 9:05 PM

Most members agree that LPMP's website is confusing. It makes it hard to be familiar with what they sell. In my experience, it is what made me try other vendors before them. However, my curiosity and interest has been peaking lately; especially when reading Snoopy's posts here and there. Few days ago, I surfed their site and forums for quiet some time and I think I "get it" now. Although I'm still unsure if I got everything right so hopefully a LPMP vet will chime in if they catch anything wrong. I hope this mini-guide will make it easier for you guys to be familiar with their products. I get this feeling that they are the "underground" , while PXS, Androtics, etc. are the "mainstream" vendors.
Let's begin:

What they offer:
1- UNscented pheromone products
2- Fragrance only products (pheromone free)
3- Boost their fragrance-only product with pheromones (but the pheromones are 1/3 in strength of their UNscented pheromone product). I believe the term they use is "X Fragrance boosted with X pheromone). For example, Excalibur boosted with Wanted Man. You do this under "customer notes" on the product's page.
4- Boosting their UNscented pheromone product with one of their fragrance. I believe the term they use is "X pheromone boosted with X fragrance". For example: Charisma boosted with Excalibur. You do this under "Customer Notes" on the product's page.

1) Men's UNscented pheromone products (for their description and for the list for women

B2
Charisma
Dirty Old Man
Heart Throb
Hunter Trapper
MVP
Perfect Match
Super Sexy for Men
Swimming with Sharks
Teddy Potion BB
TMI
Topper
True Confessions
Wanted Man

2) Their PERMANANT fragrance collection:

Various helpful links

A) Pheromone wiki
So you are going through the list of their unscented pheromones (the link under #1, but you are unfamiliar with some of the ingredients listed? The page here () will describe the effects of each pheromone.

B) Alcohol Vs. Oil Vs. Silicone Vs. Ratios
When it's time to order an unscented one, you will be the given the option of whether you want it in 100% alcohol, roll-on oil, roll-on silicone, ratios. The page right here will explain to you the pros & cons of each so you can make up your mind. Even though I still haven't tested any, after reading the page, it sounds to me that silicone is better than oil. What do you think?

C) Application Tips:

I enjoyed reading this. I felt I learned something valuable. I felt it was geared towards female readers though.

D) Sample Set
This page is where you can order their sample set. You have to scroll down a bit for the men's $29.99 sample pack.

E) Sort products by....

You can sort products by your desired filter. Sadly, it is only one filter at a time. In other words, you cannot filter products by "men" & your desired type of scents at the same time.

I hope this post has boosted your learning curve. I hope I did not provide false information and if I did, hopefully an experienced LPMP buyer will correct me.

Cheers!!

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
10-18-2015 9:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by jb20, BeautifulEnigma, kimosabe, Ekscentra, neon, moe, AlternativeGirl, DrChocolate, Honeycake

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1345
Thanks received:
743 thanks in 377 posts

RE: Let's clear up the confusion with LPMP
10-18-2015 11:25 PM

Thanks for this, shadow. I find myself going back and forth trying to connect things, and what's what when I go on the site.. been interested for a while, just so many scents and blends that all sound amazing!

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
10-18-2015 11:25 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
279 thanks in 169 posts

10-18-2015 11:57 PM

The ladies have it worse with the perfume selection! Men have 2 pages, women 6 so I would feel your pain lol.
I think reading their women's section in the forums is the best way to see the favorites of the females.
I'm planning on making a purchase soon. I'm really interested in trying Charisma and may buy a sample vial of few of their fragrance (or even their sample kit)

Current Stash

10-18-2015 11:57 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, AlternativeGirl
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1345
Thanks received:
743 thanks in 377 posts

10-19-2015 1:13 AM

Tell me about it! But LPMP products do smell great. I have two sample vials Honeycake was extremely nice enough to give to me, and I've only tested them out once, but wow! (Thanks Honeycake!)

I kept sniffing my app points, I looked retarded. Lol

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
10-19-2015 1:13 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 293
Thanks received:
149 thanks in 98 posts

10-19-2015 1:45 AM

There are so many products in their website and so little information on each of them except for a few so I wasn't interested in their products but I can see myself testing out a few of their things.
10-19-2015 1:45 AM

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
857 thanks in 368 posts

10-19-2015 3:11 PM

There is actually quite a bit of information on their products. Each has a pretty good description that mentions all of the notes that have been used to create the concoction. Also, if you click on the Message Boards, you will see personal reviews from real people that have used the products. DEFINITELY get either the Men's or Women's sampler. It's only $30 and you will very much like at least half of them.

November is the time to also get the monthly sampler set. November is their Pheroma month where each scent in the sampler set has a phero blend in it. Last year they not only made a full set for Women, they also made a full set for Men and they were great!

Definitely get some samples as they are a great cover for pheromones. The samples are oil based, but you can get full bottles in spray if you wish. I am patiently awaiting what the November pheromas will be for men.
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2015 3:13 PM by HappyGoSkillfully.)
10-19-2015 3:11 PM
Thanks given by ShadowX114, NuTrix, AlternativeGirl
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
279 thanks in 169 posts

10-19-2015 6:55 PM

Thank you the tip, I was going to buy it this month. I'm going to wait then.

Current Stash

10-19-2015 6:55 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
857 thanks in 368 posts

10-19-2015 9:26 PM

No troubles, I just hope they have a complete set for the fellas for November like they did last year. I still have samples of all of them, but only maybe one more use of Kingmaker.

The samples last and last. You are paying a little more per ml, but you get to discover a lot of different fragrances.

I am now up to SEVEN full bottles of different fragrances. Can't believe it. And I like many others enough for a full bottle too.
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2015 9:27 PM by HappyGoSkillfully.)
10-19-2015 9:26 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
279 thanks in 169 posts

10-30-2015 2:41 PM

Hey HGS,

I re-read your post about November's deal. You said their "monthly sample", that means the products they will have a special on will be their November products; not their current/permanent line, correct?
The reason I'm asking is because at first, I thought I'd wait for November as per your suggestion but with some thinking, I realized that my real interest is getting Charisma but I don't want to have it unscented. Since I'm not familiar with any of their scents, my plan is to make my first order to be their $30 sample size (plus few more) and decide which one I would like to buy the most. Then, make a second purchase of a full bottle of that scent boosted with Charisma. So the real reason I'm getting their sample pack is simply to know which one I want Charisma to be with. In this case, waiting for their November's deal may be irrelevant since they will be different scents.

Also, yesterday, I saw a couple of your posts when you were still not familiar with their products. I think you were the one wondering between Excalibur and north pole. I will get North pole since Ex. is in their sample pack. Did you find any scent that is not considered popular but smells really nice? For example, I'm going to try bad boy but not many are talking about it on the forums.

Current Stash

10-30-2015 2:41 PM

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
857 thanks in 368 posts

10-30-2015 5:32 PM

They always have a Men's Sampler which is ten of some of their most popular fragrances. Some are boosted with Pheromones, some are not. And it is a good place to start. You can find the place to order that I think in the 'Gift Shoppe' area.

So, yes it sounds like you are on the right track of what you are after. I Love North Pole and I know they are running low on that one unless Mara made a new batch.

There are so many that are good. I like most. Very few I just don't like. With smell being so subjective I don't want to steer you wrong. Just try a bunch out and make a choice. I forewarn you, it will be a difficult choice.

North Pole, Pashazade (w/phero), Tonka Musk, Thrill of the Chase (phero), Bad Boy, Steamy Daydreams, LP:Homme, Tails of Mystery, Soul Food - all very good! And different. And many more.

I am wearing Pinnacle tonight along with APi (might be APi's last chance with me).
10-30-2015 5:32 PM

Share This Thread