Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Let's clear up the confusion with LPMP
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
851 thanks in 368 posts

RE: Let's clear up the confusion with LPMP
01-15-2016 11:27 AM

It could use a little streamlining, but cmon guys, it's not that hard to navigate.
01-15-2016 11:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace, RussianWolf
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2851
Thanks received:
3832 thanks in 1626 posts

01-15-2016 11:37 AM

(01-15-2016 11:27 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  It could use a little streamlining, but cmon guys, it's not that hard to navigate.

I agree. It took me a little bit to understand the layout but the products are worth taking 5 minutes to understand the website. There are an amazing number of choices and combinations to be had. Not to mention some amazing scents and very solid phero blends.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
01-15-2016 11:37 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Abraxas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 17 posts

01-15-2016 12:07 PM

(01-15-2016 11:27 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  It could use a little streamlining, but cmon guys, it's not that hard to navigate.

Let me put it this way; if the article were something more common and the website were their only store the chances would be rather good that they would be out of business within a year if not sooner if they would not update the site soon. The reason that the customers are willing to go thru unusual amount of trouble navigating the store is because the pheromones is so tiny niche and there are not that many reliable places to get them, what they are offering is unique in a way. Many customers are probably passionate fans of the product, so they get a way with that website.

Yes, I am critical about the site, but more importantly, and what you apparently fail to see, is that I provide not only feedback but very valuable suggestions, for free, that could easily give a significant boost to her revenue.

NOTE FOR THE SITE OWNER: I looked at your site again and it SCREAMS continuity program, I am shocked you don´t (?) yet have a membership program in place. I am not trying to run your business, I have my own businesses to run, but based on my 20+ years business experience and marketing expertise I am sure I could give you some valuable feedback that you could with relatively little effort turn into a significant extra revenue in your business.

Among others continuity is one (and there are dozens of ways to do it, 90+% of businesses does it wrong, if they ever even get to think of it in the first place, I know how to do it right and make it profitable), there is also another huge missing part where you just leave tons of money on the table. Both are easily corrected and integrated, while at the same time giving much more functional and simple way for customers to shop on your site.

Like I said on earlier post, I am not trying to sell you anything. I just cant take the pain of looking the current site. I think you are more like an artistic type of person and websites, technology etc. is more like a "necessary" evil to you (?). It does not have to be that way, running a website can be simple and even pleasurable. Please PM if you are interested to hear more. Thanks.

- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom -
A Lion doesn´t concern himself with opinions of sheep
01-15-2016 12:07 PM

Abraxas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
30 thanks in 17 posts

01-15-2016 12:46 PM

(01-15-2016 11:37 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I agree. It took me a little bit to understand the layout but the products are worth taking 5 minutes to understand the website. There are an amazing number of choices and combinations to be had. Not to mention some amazing scents and very solid phero blends.

I disagree with about the layout (for the reasons mentioned earlier).
But I agree about the great number of choices and many of them are probably amazing. I have not tried any yet because, well, the headache I get from the site. Other than that, I love what she is doing; The artwork, nice little stories associated with some blends, the descriptions associated with scents and the magical properties etc, the possibility to mix your custom stuff and the sheer amount of products available.

That is exactly why it´s a shame the layout and functionality of the site is what it is; her core business, productivity, and artistic abilities has potential for so much more and it would render pretty damn perfectly to continuity. I keep pushing that word, but I am not saying she should change her business model, all I am saying adding it and couple other things I can think of would probably give her a significant increase in sales, if not double it in the long run.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2016 12:48 PM by Abraxas.)
01-15-2016 12:46 PM
Thanks given by junglejuice
Abraxas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
30 thanks in 17 posts

01-15-2016 1:19 PM

(01-14-2016 8:08 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Correct, the 6 are the ones you copied/pasted: Alaric to Xavier.
As for the 4 fill-ins, follow the steps I typed above in my last post. Once you have all products in one page (by clicking on "all" at the very bottom of the page) , look for products that contain with or /w as well as products that are labelled as phero-enhanced fragrance" . These are the ones you can add. Unisex can also be added (such as NOX and Unisexy 2014). On the other hand, female collection and men's scent-only are excluded (I asked this question to their customer service e-mail and Heather told me they are not).

P.S: the products Salute and Super for men are also phero-enhanced so they can be among the fill-ins. I just thought I'd inform you because they are not labelled accordingly like the rest of the phero-enhanced. On the other hand, H2ooo is not a phero-enhanced despite being with hedione.
Hey man,
Thanks for the suggestion, I try that if visit their site again in shopping purposes before they possible redesign.

01-15-2016 1:19 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3549
Thanks received:
2464 thanks in 945 posts

01-15-2016 3:00 PM

The filter you can use to find just the phero products is awesome. Even with the filter there are so many awesome products at LPMP that it takes a while to familiarize yourself with their offerings. But, the products are of such amazing quality. The varieties are vast because you can get so many different products specifically tailored to desired effects. Their offerings are masterful. Personal top fav for social is Heart & Soul. Party mix: Heart & Soul & Stone Cougar!!! So much awesomeness. Sexy fav... hmmm. SS4W or Gotcha!

But, I have loved everything I have ever gotten from LPMP. And, the skillfulness of the design of the fragrances even inspired me to try some of the unphero'd offerings. Magical, divine and pretty powerful on their own I must say.

It did take me a while to figure out my way around LPMP, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Shadow my dear, thanks for posting the link to help people out. Very helpful indeed. Reps to you, sir Curtsey

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
01-15-2016 3:00 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Abraxas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
30 thanks in 17 posts

01-15-2016 4:00 PM

(01-15-2016 3:00 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  The filter you can use to find just the phero products is awesome. Even with the filter there are so many awesome products at LPMP that it takes a while to familiarize yourself with their offerings. But, the products are of such amazing quality. The varieties are vast because you can get so many different products specifically tailored to desired effects. Their offerings are masterful. Personal top fav for social is Heart & Soul. Party mix: Heart & Soul & Stone Cougar!!! So much awesomeness. Sexy fav... hmmm. SS4W or Gotcha!

But, I have loved everything I have ever gotten from LPMP. And, the skillfulness of the design of the fragrances even inspired me to try some of the unphero'd offerings. Magical, divine and pretty powerful on their own I must say.

It did take me a while to figure out my way around LPMP, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Shadow my dear, thanks for posting the link to help people out. Very helpful indeed. Reps to you, sir Curtsey

May I ask what web browser are you using? With the latest FF I can only have one filter at the time. Say I want to find only perfumes for men that has pheromones added to it, that is impossible with my FF because right after choosing one filter it takes to the results without the possibility for adding a second filter. Then if I use new filter the first one becomes null.

Only way I can find products that meet the two criteria mentioned (or anything more than one in general) is the one Shadow kindly provided, which is still time consuming and not convenient at all. BECAUSE she has so many different products is exactly the reason the customer should be able to have more than one filter at the time for convenient browsing. I agree with you otherwise; everything else she does is beautiful (and obviously she is artistically very talented) except the functionality of the site, and I am sure those who has tested her products really like them. I would probably too.

Your posting is great text book example of why exactly she should redesign the site asap; she obviously has passionate, loyal customers who loves her products. Everything she does is awesome, except the site. Even if she has tons of passionate old customers that is enough for her to have a profitable business her confusing website is turning down tons of potential new ones, really slowing down the potential growth of her business. But I don´t know her, maybe she does not want to grow her business beyond certain point. Some business owners want to just make a living doing what they do. Some want to grow the business and increase the income. It´s hers to decide of course, in the latter case I can help.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2016 4:04 PM by Abraxas.)
01-15-2016 4:00 PM

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3549
Thanks received:
2464 thanks in 945 posts

01-29-2016 12:21 PM

I too can only use one filter at a time. But, I know which phero blends are for fems. So, I filter for phero products and then I scan for the products for women. It really is not too complicated after the first couple of times browsing the site. But, the first time I went through all the blends it was time consuming.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
01-29-2016 12:21 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
270 thanks in 163 posts

01-30-2016 1:33 AM

Not sure how I missed the new posts.
First, I'd like to thank you AlternativeGirl for the reps Smile I like helping out when I can.

I believe the real "issue" with the site is that we cannot apply more than one filter at a time. If this one is fixed, then I don't think there's really a need to redesign it. Or maybe I see it this way because I know the site almost inside out now since I have spent quiet some time surfing it (not only to learn but also because it was fun).

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
01-30-2016 1:33 AM

Share This Thread