Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Let's clear up the confusion with LPMP
junglejuice
Longtime Lurker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 32 posts

RE: Let's clear up the confusion with LPMP
01-04-2016 12:22 PM

Not gonna lie, I don't know how many times I straight up clicked x and exited out of the site because of how difficult and confusing it is to navigate. Hence, I haven't tried any products from LPMP. I just revisited and still have no idea where to find scent only products. Just some feedback.

A long time fan of androtics since 08.. Why didn't I start using other vendors sooner?
Profile:Mid 20s Targets: Mostly 20-26 caucasians
Tested&Experienced: TUTH, Ammo, Ammo Summer, A314 v23(2009)& v32, IJ, IH, IO, IS, CTTM, MX297, P74, P83, P100, Glace, A-1(LS), NA
Actively Testing: Atlas, Core, M3X, AM, TAC, P86, P93, P75, P106, Wolf
Own,Not Experienced: NPA, Cohesion, DP, Misprint, and a bunch of no name putatives
Favorites: TUTH, A314(old), IJ, IH, IS, MX297, P83, NA
Wish list: L2kv1, Meo-Est
01-04-2016 12:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 96
Thanks received:
152 thanks in 95 posts

01-04-2016 1:22 PM

(01-04-2016 12:22 PM)junglejuice Wrote:  Not gonna lie, I don't know how many times I straight up clicked x and exited out of the site because of how difficult and confusing it is to navigate. Hence, I haven't tried any products from LPMP. I just revisited and still have no idea where to find scent only products. Just some feedback.

^^^X2^^^

Cornfusing to say the least!
01-04-2016 1:22 PM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4117
Thanks received:
2178 thanks in 1055 posts

01-04-2016 2:36 PM

(01-04-2016 12:22 PM)junglejuice Wrote:  Not gonna lie, I don't know how many times I straight up clicked x and exited out of the site because of how difficult and confusing it is to navigate. Hence, I haven't tried any products from LPMP. I just revisited and still have no idea where to find scent only products. Just some feedback.

It must cost too much money to redo their store and separate everything. But then again, I could just be lazy. MEN PRODUCTS ... WOMEN PRODUCTS just works for me. whistle
01-04-2016 2:36 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2851
Thanks received:
3832 thanks in 1626 posts

01-04-2016 2:59 PM

(01-04-2016 2:36 PM)MMM Wrote:  It must cost too much money to redo their store and separate everything. But then again, I could just be lazy. MEN PRODUCTS ... WOMEN PRODUCTS just works for me. whistle

From what I understand, they are in the process of redesigning the website.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
01-04-2016 2:59 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
270 thanks in 163 posts

01-13-2016 1:29 AM

In my opinion, the problem with their site is that you cannot apply more than one filter at a time in their search engine. If we could choose both filters "male" and "scent only" , we would get exactly what we are looking for.

But to answer your question, here's what you can do.

If you are looking for men's scent-only products, here's the best thing way to get it.

Click on "perfumerie" on the left side. In the filter, choose male under 'for whom'. Then wait! Don't click on 'search' after you select male because that will reset it. Once the page loads, I prefer going to the very bottom of the page and choose display ALL results per page. That way, it's easy to have everything in one page. Now you have the list of ALL products for men. But that includes everything: unscented, scent-only and pre-scented.
It's easy to distinguish them though.
- Scent only: LP9, LP homme and weenie are examples of scent-only.
- Scents that pre-blended with pheromones (the ones that are 1/3 in strength): are the ones that are labeled as "with". For example "Alaric w/ Wanted Man" and 'Enlightment with TMI'
- Unscented: these are straightforward. They are labeled as UNscented (e.g Charisma for men - UNscented phero blend or dirty old man - UNscented phero blend)

Hope this helps

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
01-13-2016 1:29 AM

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
851 thanks in 368 posts

01-13-2016 9:12 AM

Shadow,

That is the exact way I do it too. Click for men, wait, then scroll down and click all.

If anyone is ordering for the first time - I strongly recommend getting either the prefabbed men's sampler, or one of the monthly samplers. If you don't know what you're doing, either email them or call them. I have personally spoken to Mara Fox (Owner) a few times to make sure I was steered in the right direction.
01-13-2016 9:12 AM
Abraxas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 17 posts

01-14-2016 6:39 PM

Hey,

Talking about confusing as funk..so was the November 2015 samplers sets available only on that month or is it that every year new sets come available and the previous one is available the whole year before that. I assume I can still order the November 2015 set since the drop down box is active.
Now, it states "...Note that Men have the option to order the 6+4 fill-in set, where they may choose any 4 of our existing Phero Enhanced scents for Men for a total of 10 vials. Please use the notes section to write in your choices, thank you!"
Well I get that the 6 will be those mentioned on the top of the page "For Men:
Alaric w/ Wanted Man
Corwin w/ Open Windows*
Dylan w/ Perfect Match & Hedione*
Edmund w/ Swimming with Sharks*
Leopold w/ Charisma
Xavier w/ Super Sexy for Men"

but how/where on earth I can find a list of " existing Phero Enhanced scents for Men" to choose the 4 "fill-ins" from to include in comment box/order? Did I get this "November 2015 samplers sets" -offer right? 6 "pre-selected" , those being the ones mentioned above + 4 from...where?

If the owner of shop reads this; I see you mention about redesigning the site soon...I hope you did/will not pay way too much for it and are aware of sites like Elance and odesk where you can outsource the same work to Philippines (or India or whatever) for example where you can quickly find as qualified, often times even better, programmer/designer for the fraction of cost what it would cost to have the same project done by some bigger company in the states. I used to outsource stuff all the time for my internet businesses, and often got it done 2-10 times cheaper, faster and better than what it would cost to do locally.

Anyways, I´m sure you are aware of that option and if you need any tips on that; how to find quality applicants, how to negotiate prices, how to protect your money etc. just PM me. Not selling anything or brokering, but I can point to some directions if needed...because browsing your site and trying to find stuff there is a huge pain in the azz (I can tell you that much both as a client who has abandoned several orders just because of the huge confuse-factor and as an internet marketer), and I would love to test and buy your stuff if it only weren´t that painful.

- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom -
A Lion doesn´t concern himself with opinions of sheep
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2016 6:43 PM by Abraxas.)
01-14-2016 6:39 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
270 thanks in 163 posts

01-14-2016 8:08 PM

Correct, the 6 are the ones you copied/pasted: Alaric to Xavier.
As for the 4 fill-ins, follow the steps I typed above in my last post. Once you have all products in one page (by clicking on "all" at the very bottom of the page) , look for products that contain with or /w as well as products that are labelled as phero-enhanced fragrance" . These are the ones you can add. Unisex can also be added (such as NOX and Unisexy 2014). On the other hand, female collection and men's scent-only are excluded (I asked this question to their customer service e-mail and Heather told me they are not).

P.S: the products Salute and Super for men are also phero-enhanced so they can be among the fill-ins. I just thought I'd inform you because they are not labelled accordingly like the rest of the phero-enhanced. On the other hand, H2ooo is not a phero-enhanced despite being with hedione.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2016 8:14 PM by ShadowX114.)
01-14-2016 8:08 PM
junglejuice
Longtime Lurker

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 32 posts

01-14-2016 9:25 PM

(01-14-2016 6:39 PM)Abraxas Wrote:  Hey,

Talking about confusing as funk..so was the November 2015 samplers sets available only on that month or is it that every year new sets come available and the previous one is available the whole year before that. I assume I can still order the November 2015 set since the drop down box is active.
Now, it states "...Note that Men have the option to order the 6+4 fill-in set, where they may choose any 4 of our existing Phero Enhanced scents for Men for a total of 10 vials. Please use the notes section to write in your choices, thank you!"
Well I get that the 6 will be those mentioned on the top of the page "For Men:
Alaric w/ Wanted Man
Corwin w/ Open Windows*
Dylan w/ Perfect Match & Hedione*
Edmund w/ Swimming with Sharks*
Leopold w/ Charisma
Xavier w/ Super Sexy for Men"

but how/where on earth I can find a list of " existing Phero Enhanced scents for Men" to choose the 4 "fill-ins" from to include in comment box/order? Did I get this "November 2015 samplers sets" -offer right? 6 "pre-selected" , those being the ones mentioned above + 4 from...where?

If the owner of shop reads this; I see you mention about redesigning the site soon...I hope you did/will not pay way too much for it and are aware of sites like Elance and odesk where you can outsource the same work to Philippines (or India or whatever) for example where you can quickly find as qualified, often times even better, programmer/designer for the fraction of cost what it would cost to have the same project done by some bigger company in the states. I used to outsource stuff all the time for my internet businesses, and often got it done 2-10 times cheaper, faster and better than what it would cost to do locally.

Anyways, I´m sure you are aware of that option and if you need any tips on that; how to find quality applicants, how to negotiate prices, how to protect your money etc. just PM me. Not selling anything or brokering, but I can point to some directions if needed...because browsing your site and trying to find stuff there is a huge pain in the azz (I can tell you that much both as a client who has abandoned several orders just because of the huge confuse-factor and as an internet marketer), and I would love to test and buy your stuff if it only weren´t that painful.

It's not hard to redesign a website. The site literally looks like it's from the 90s. Go to sites like wix.com and you can make your website so easily for free/ under 100bucks.... Or you can just simply make two menu buttons for men's and women's. That would be much better. Idk just tells me that owner doesn't care much. No offense just some honest feed back cuz I really really wanted to try their scents and some products

A long time fan of androtics since 08.. Why didn't I start using other vendors sooner?
Profile:Mid 20s Targets: Mostly 20-26 caucasians
Tested&Experienced: TUTH, Ammo, Ammo Summer, A314 v23(2009)& v32, IJ, IH, IO, IS, CTTM, MX297, P74, P83, P100, Glace, A-1(LS), NA
Actively Testing: Atlas, Core, M3X, AM, TAC, P86, P93, P75, P106, Wolf
Own,Not Experienced: NPA, Cohesion, DP, Misprint, and a bunch of no name putatives
Favorites: TUTH, A314(old), IJ, IH, IS, MX297, P83, NA
Wish list: L2kv1, Meo-Est
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2016 9:31 PM by junglejuice.)
01-14-2016 9:25 PM

Abraxas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 17 posts

01-15-2016 9:15 AM

^^^^
Yes I am also very well aware about how easy it is to design a website. Funny that you mention 90´s, that is exactly what I think about it. The reason I mentioned outsourcing is that I also got the feeling that the owner is not interested to do it herself. It would still be around 100 bucks, depending how "fancy" she wants it to be.

Then there are also solutions where she can pay like 50 bucks per month or something and have not only great templates to use but also well integrated payment processing with lots of options and ways for customer to pay, galleries, membership options (she seems to be like an artist kind of type, and Im not sure if she sells something else than perfumery also cos her two websites, lovepotion...and etsy, are so confusing, but she might be able to have some kind of continuity program for what she does. Like perfume of the month or something) etc. all integrated and much more clear and easier for the user...
the name of the site/solution I was looking couple weeks ago for my own purposes escapes me now, I post it later/after some coffeee.

- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom -
A Lion doesn´t concern himself with opinions of sheep
01-15-2016 9:15 AM
Thanks given by junglejuice

Share This Thread