Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Does Lesbian Pheremone on a man work to attract a Lesbian?
Works to attract a Lesbian
Does not work to attract Lesbian
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lesbian pheremone for man to attract lesbian
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Lesbian pheremone for man to attract lesbian
10-07-2022 1:08 AM

(10-06-2022 7:22 PM)Anonymous3012 Wrote:  My apologies for replying so late here to your inquiries. Answering your question, yes. There was touching from the moment that we met. As I told you we shook hands upon meeting. After that we traveled around alot together, driving to different places. Our hands touched while inside of a sams club, (things of this nature are not accidents) and I touched her stomach and her shoulder. I have long since broken the touch barrier with her. Only problem now is that, ever since I wore p83 around her and her face was turning her, she thought she was sick and did not know what was wrong with her (she thought that she had covid XD) she has been avoiding me like the plague. I straight up asked her one day if she's been avoiding me because she's becoming attracted to me and she tried to down play it and told me don't ever think that way which I ignored acknowledging. I'm sure she is attracted to me but doesn't want to let herself get sucked into liking me more. I really just wanted to be friends but a relationship with her would have been ideal given that we would get along romantically. I have let the pheremones do their work while just being myself and escalating when proper. So to answer your initial question I have done both things. I'm no stranger to the game. Have any suggestions friend?
(10-02-2022 9:07 AM)Mr Level 1 Wrote:  I second Dsouza on this.

Why go through all the trouble, while you can fuck the girl next door tonight and
a) start a relationship with her
b) be fuck buddies
c) be friends with benefits
d) leave it at the one night stand without being afraid to get beat up by an angry lesbian girlfriend

And if you ever want the experience of seducing a lesbian (probably more like a bisexual) woman, don't choose your landlord for this. What if she regrets it? And your face reminds her every day of her mistake? Do you have a back up house?

I'm Never a mistake. But thank you for your input.

Why go through all the trouble, while you can fuck the girl next door tonight and
b) be fuck buddies
d) leave it at the one night stand without being afraid to get beat up by an angry lesbian girlfriend

And if you ever want the experience of seducing a lesbian (probably more like a bisexual) woman, don't choose your landlord for this. What if she regrets it? And your face reminds her every day of her mistake? Do you have a back up house?

And Some people are special enough for me to not want just anyone

Sounds like you don't want any advise, just conformation. I'm not a shallow yes-man myself, so you have to ask others for that. I'm convinced I made some valid points.

Good luck with trying to seduce your lesbian landlord.
10-07-2022 1:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-07-2022 10:49 AM

Buy celery pills I found for unknow reason lesbians really like high Androstenone. Anyway it come out of breath your saliva will contain Androstenone.
10-07-2022 10:49 AM
Anonymous3012
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-07-2022 5:25 PM

(10-07-2022 1:08 AM)Mr Level 1 Wrote:  I'm Never a mistake. But thank you for your input.

b) be fuck buddies

And Some people are special enough for me to not want just anyone

Sounds like you don't want any advise, just conformation. I'm not a shallow yes-man myself, so you have to ask others for that. I'm convinced I made some valid points.

Good luck with trying to seduce your lesbian landlord.
[/quote]

Thanks for trying to antagonize me but I'm not interested in arguing. Have a good rest of your day
10-07-2022 5:25 PM
Anonymous3012
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-07-2022 5:36 PM

(10-07-2022 10:49 AM)mdw Wrote:  Buy celery pills I found for unknow reason lesbians really like high Androstenone. Anyway it come out of breath your saliva will contain Androstenone.

Thanks for chiming in friend. How accurate are you about this? I will just buy some celery now if this is true.
10-07-2022 5:36 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-08-2022 11:56 AM

Buy some celery seed chew on them and the Androstenone will be in you breath 100% sure because Androstenone is found in saliva you talk to her a lot she'll get turn on by the Androstenone. I had a lesbains hardcore one wanting to be my bf all I would do is chew on celery in the morning. Put on a lite pheromone as well if you wish. I have also found that celery slightly deepen the voice. Believe it because your body start to make Androstenone when you chew on celery which has a weak steroid effect.
10-08-2022 11:56 AM

Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-08-2022 1:30 PM

(10-07-2022 5:25 PM)Anonymous3012 Wrote:  Thanks for trying to antagonize me but I'm not interested in arguing. Have a good rest of your day

Good night!
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2022 1:31 PM by Mr Level 1.)
10-08-2022 1:30 PM
Anonymous3012
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-09-2022 5:22 PM

(10-08-2022 11:56 AM)mdw Wrote:  Buy some celery seed chew on them and the Androstenone will be in you breath 100% sure because Androstenone is found in saliva you talk to her a lot she'll get turn on by the Androstenone. I had a lesbains hardcore one wanting to be my bf all I would do is chew on celery in the morning. Put on a lite pheromone as well if you wish. I have also found that celery slightly deepen the voice. Believe it because your body start to make Androstenone when you chew on celery which has a weak steroid effect.

Did you swallow this celery or not. Because DR Sebi says that celery is not natural and I usually tend to stay away from things that are not Dr sebi approved.
10-09-2022 5:22 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Should we apply pheremone oil(such as a314)2 dry skin or moisturized skin(ovr lotion) Anonymous3012 4 371 01-02-2023 11:51 PM
Last Post: hoangthevinh35