Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Does Lesbian Pheremone on a man work to attract a Lesbian?
Works to attract a Lesbian
Does not work to attract Lesbian
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lesbian pheremone for man to attract lesbian
Anonymous3012
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Lesbian pheremone for man to attract lesbian
09-29-2022 7:44 PM

All replies here are highly appreciated. So I will describe the story in full enough detail to paint a picture for the boys here. Women of course welcome as well. I am a handsome man. I work out often. My physique is so that women look at me and compliment on how the gym works for me.
I also wear cologne and dress very well.

So, mid September, I was looking for a place to live and out of the blue decided to check Craigslist. Her post was the first and only one that I came to. She stated in her Craigslist post that she was a female looking for roommates. 2 rooms available. And that no dog and that no children nor dogs were welcome. She wanted someone around her age to live there also. She was asking for the first month's rent up front along with a deposit equaling half of the rent. I didn't have all of that but decided to go anyway.

I contacted her through email and she asked for my Instagram just to confirm. Now my Instagram is blocked. I had only recently, before contacting her or even looking for a place, posted a profile picture after all of these years of having Instagram. So it worked out beautifully. I shared my Instagram with her and she got back to me that same day. I do not know her Instagram by the way and don't want it honestly.

She asked me when I could come over to see the place. Told her I was going to the gym and I might be tired afterwards so we should do business the next day. She said that'd be perfect. The next day after I got the okay I let her know that I was on my way and she told me to let her know when I was close so that she could get her dog. I told her that I used to train dogs so it would be no worries, however I would still let her know. She was ecstatic about this because she said that most people are scared of pits.

Now I am not a driver right now. Not that I am incapable I just do not so I was walking over there. However my job is not far away from where we now live. Again, I was well dressed, walking in the sun though, and decided to put 5 drops of a314.coms (androtics) Alpha 314, and Jean Paul Gaultier le male la parfume on about 10 minutes before I arrived. When I turned up she answered the door and our Big white pit bull was barking at me but it didn't bother me at all. I Saif hi, smiling, and immediately went to shake hands. She was cheesing and accepted my hand quickly. We exchanged names whilst shaking hands and sat across from eachother and began talking.

We weren't even talking about business to begin with. Everything just flowed naturally. We spoke about all sorts of things and I ended up staying there talking with her, without even looking at my room or the rest of the house for about 6 hours. She brought up the fact that we had been talking for 6 hours and even Said about 3 or more times that if things didn't work out that she wants to know me, keep in contact with me, and remain friends.

Here is where things get juicier. She told me that she was lesbian, not that I cared or even was interested in any woman. I'm not thirsty and don't really care about women anymore. Alot of drama , heartache and nonsense, that I am better at handling now than before. I hardly even look at women anymore because it feels like a waste to me to play romantic games, and I don't play games when it comes to romance. I told her this. She told me at some point during her 6 hours that she doesn't like cock. Yes she loves talking about sex in a very raunchy way. She was in the military and left because she wasn't deployed in her 10 year career. She was with a girl who she says she is still in love with, but knows it will never work, however she hopes that one day it will, but says she needs to burn her memories about the girl (pictures, etc. No pictures around the house by the way).

While talking during that 6 hours I told her that her hair was nice and gave another compliment, which she responded to in a girlish pleased way, like she was flirting, smiled, and said thank you.

At this point she was asking me if I wanted to move in that night(she owns the house) practically throwing the key at me. I told her that I only had the deposit and she paused but I followed up and told her more info and that I get paid everywhere (at the end of the day, further along in the story, she ended up just accepting the deposit without any first month's rent and even cut cost on my rent to save me more). Even though she was looking for 2 roommates she even told me that she only wants 1 roomate. Me.

Now when I was ready to leave, yes I had to be the one to wrap it up, she told me to let her know by tomorrow and that she would give me the key and have me sign the contract. She even told me to call her when i got home...as if we were old friends. I have been living here since September 18 or 19th 2022 and still haven't signed any contract
She has not even brought it up again. She just trusts me, for good reason for I am a trust worthy one and am sure that a314 helped.

The 2nd day that I came over we chatted, and I cash apped her the deposit, told her to keep it, because I'm cool like that, and she gave me the key. I also had baseball tickets that a higher up at work had given me and asked her if she wanted to go. She said "YES definitely!" "We can spend some time together", she said. Later that night she invited me to a picnic and an event called "life is beautiful". I went to the picnic, met her friends, without any synthetic pheremones on. It was a pleasant day.

About a night later we were standing right outside of our rooms talking and she started telling me how she feels comfortable talking with me and that she just wants to come home to someone to cuddle. I told her I want the same things. She told me that the hard demeanor that she puts on is just a facade and asked me if I wanted to travel with her, to the Amazon, etc etc which she had actually asked me about on the first day that I met her. Just the two of us leaving everything behind and traveling. She was fantasizing about selling the house and doing this. She was and is serious about it and I told her I would go. She sounded surprised and enthusiastic that I said yes. We spoke there for about 30 minutes. At some point before she even told me how it would be easier If she could just be with a guy instead of women
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2022 7:46 PM by Anonymous3012.)
09-29-2022 7:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Anonymous3012
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-29-2022 7:47 PM

I'm droning on too long with this story: so I will say this as a last portion. About the next day, I said fuck it and decided to put on put on p83. 3 full sprays right to different portions of my neck. I had only tried a few times and it had been a shitty day until the end of the day. Females kept staring at me at the end of the day and could not take there eyes off of me even if I looked at them, however I found myself feeling angry, possibly because of the lack of respect people were giving me that day, I felt because of wearing p83. The other time was at work and my female clients were hanging around me a giddy with joy, definitely had a crush on me and still do..black women, when I went to the store were hella passed off at me though, to the point of talking shit to me
I Am not the kind of guy you want to talk shit to. I don't give off a cuddly bear vibe if I dont want to especially when...nvm. p83 will make black women pissed off!

When I chose to wear it around my lesbian friend, she heard me on the phone with a hiring manager, and was smiling about what I was telling her, the hiring manager. The hiring manager, said that she xould do a video interview with me right then. I told her that I want to be more prepared (shower, etc. This was not a planned call) and rescheduled. My lesbian friend said that I definitely got the job based upon what she had heard even though I had not done the interview yet. She then said that I look good and have a nice voice. I went upstairs, came back down and sat near her. She started saying that her head was hurting, her stomach was upset, and that she didn't know what was wrong with her. Her face kept flushing red, and she kept rubbing it upwards with both hands saying that she did not know what was wrong with her. It was a sight to behold. She even did some weird eye flutter while I was sitting close to her and talking to her, where she was looking above my head and her eyes kept going up then partially down, while nodding her head upwards over and over again. This went on for a fee days and she thought she had covid
I laughed because I don't believe in covid, know it is nonsense, and knew p83 was at work. She even told me that I might want to get myself checked out. I just laughed. She later found out that she doesn't have covid.

She had been ignoring me fiercely for days, especially when I put on p83 in the house after that. I figured that she had started developing a crush on me that she didn't want and didn't know what was happening to her. There is more to the story but I've gone on way too long. My apologies.

Lastly, she just came in this day, no pheremones on (I have not been wearing them for days anyway) and was smiling and ready to talk with me. Telling me about how she just came from some friends who were trying to hook her up with a girl. She was out with them last night and they invited her to a stripclub (her friends are pretty much guys) and that she did not want to go because she didn't want to go watch a movie and not bring anybody home. She told me what she was doing out last night (got back at about 4am-yeah I was watching -the garage sound woke me up!
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2022 7:50 PM by Anonymous3012.)
09-29-2022 7:47 PM
Anonymous3012
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-29-2022 7:51 PM

And even showed me the girl. Honestly she has ugly taste in women to me...She joked when I first met her that she, herself, is a 10 out of 10 but was likely being sarcastic. Then later, when we were standing outside of our rooms talking said that she, herself, is a 6 out of 10.

I have gone on with this entry too long and apologize if this was long and boring forgive me I felt the need to say it. Thank you for listening. Any more tips and advice is well appreciated. I am really and honest, honorable, passionate, romantic, and caring guy, Loving of course. Most women say they don't trust me because they think I'm a player without even knowing me. Sad sad world.

Apologies for the many post. First time here and my full post would not send in one message.
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2022 7:52 PM by Anonymous3012.)
09-29-2022 7:51 PM
Anonymous3012
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-29-2022 7:55 PM

(09-29-2022 5:44 PM)MakeShift37 Wrote:  The products that have worked for me on this issue are:

Alfa Maschio 2015

Wanted Man (when you find a sweet spot, otherwise no)

Kane with aroma fero cops.

Can you elaborate on your experience regarding this. Is it sort of the same as my scenario? I Love challenges so I like to test and see what works. I am unfamiliar to the mini speak of pheremone talk so can you lay it out straight for me, the names of the pheremones? Thanks buddy
09-29-2022 7:55 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-30-2022 5:54 AM

@Anonymous3012

Was there any touching involved throughout this story of yours? I assume you want to seduce the woman and not just make her feel nice around you. Did you try any moves towards your goal or you're just laying back and waiting for the pheromones to have her seducing you?

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
09-30-2022 5:54 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

09-30-2022 5:29 PM

A lesbian might try to beat you up if you hit on her girl or try to fuck her gf let alone want to sleep with you.

May I ask why a sane man would want to fuck a lesbian?

09-30-2022 5:29 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

10-01-2022 6:21 AM

(09-30-2022 5:29 PM)dsouza Wrote:  May I ask why a sane man would want to fuck a lesbian?

Why wouldn't you want to fuck her? She's girl, if she attracts you you'd probably want to fuck her. A better question is why would you want a relationship with a lesbian.

It's not that hard to get a lesbian to fuck you actually. Not to go in all the advanced seduction mambo jumbo you could just spark her curiosity about her sexual identity and whether she really knows what she wants. I've traveled a lot and I noticed that lesbians are often very sexually open-minded so she can just give it a go.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
10-01-2022 6:21 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-01-2022 3:57 PM

(10-01-2022 6:21 AM)TracerX Wrote:  Why wouldn't you want to fuck her? She's girl, if she attracts you you'd probably want to fuck her. A better question is why would you want a relationship with a lesbian.

It's not that hard to get a lesbian to fuck you actually. Not to go in all the advanced seduction mambo jumbo you could just spark her curiosity about her sexual identity and whether she really knows what she wants. I've traveled a lot and I noticed that lesbians are often very sexually open-minded so she can just give it a go.

And I’m all for fucking bi’s. It’s just that lesbians are not into men at all so why game them when he can game others?

10-01-2022 3:57 PM
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Rep Post

10-02-2022 9:07 AM

I second Dsouza on this.

Why go through all the trouble, while you can fuck the girl next door tonight and
a) start a relationship with her
b) be fuck buddies
c) be friends with benefits
d) leave it at the one night stand without being afraid to get beat up by an angry lesbian girlfriend

And if you ever want the experience of seducing a lesbian (probably more like a bisexual) woman, don't choose your landlord for this. What if she regrets it? And your face reminds her every day of her mistake? Do you have a back up house?
10-02-2022 9:07 AM
Anonymous3012
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-06-2022 7:22 PM

(09-30-2022 5:54 AM)TracerX Wrote:  @Anonymous3012

Was there any touching involved throughout this story of yours? I assume you want to seduce the woman and not just make her feel nice around you. Did you try any moves towards your goal or you're just laying back and waiting for the pheromones to have her seducing you?

My apologies for replying so late here to your inquiries. Answering your question, yes. There was touching from the moment that we met. As I told you we shook hands upon meeting. After that we traveled around alot together, driving to different places. Our hands touched while inside of a sams club, (things of this nature are not accidents) and I touched her stomach and her shoulder. I have long since broken the touch barrier with her. Only problem now is that, ever since I wore p83 around her and her face was turning her, she thought she was sick and did not know what was wrong with her (she thought that she had covid XD) she has been avoiding me like the plague. I straight up asked her one day if she's been avoiding me because she's becoming attracted to me and she tried to down play it and told me don't ever think that way which I ignored acknowledging. I'm sure she is attracted to me but doesn't want to let herself get sucked into liking me more. I really just wanted to be friends but a relationship with her would have been ideal given that we would get along romantically. I have let the pheremones do their work while just being myself and escalating when proper. So to answer your initial question I have done both things. I'm no stranger to the game. Have any suggestions friend?
(10-02-2022 9:07 AM)Mr Level 1 Wrote:  I second Dsouza on this.

Why go through all the trouble, while you can fuck the girl next door tonight and
b) be fuck buddies
d) leave it at the one night stand without being afraid to get beat up by an angry lesbian girlfriend

And if you ever want the experience of seducing a lesbian (probably more like a bisexual) woman, don't choose your landlord for this. What if she regrets it? And your face reminds her every day of her mistake? Do you have a back up house?

I'm Never a mistake. But thank you for your input.
(10-02-2022 9:07 AM)Mr Level 1 Wrote:  I second Dsouza on this.

b) be fuck buddies

And Some people are special enough for me to not want just anyone
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2022 7:25 PM by Anonymous3012.)
10-06-2022 7:22 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Should we apply pheremone oil(such as a314)2 dry skin or moisturized skin(ovr lotion) Anonymous3012 4 357 01-02-2023 11:51 PM
Last Post: hoangthevinh35