Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Should mone oil and spray be on moisturized or dry skin?
Mone Oil on Dry skin
Mone Oil on Moisturized skin
Mone Spray on Dry skin
Mone Spray on moisturized skin
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should we apply pheremone oil(such as a314)2 dry skin or moisturized skin(ovr lotion)
Anonymous3012
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Should we apply pheremone oil(such as a314)2 dry skin or moisturized skin(ovr lotion)
12-04-2022 3:25 PM

I am wondering, since I wear cologne only on my skin after I put lotion on it (for example putting lotion on my neck and then spraying cologne over my neck as the lotion has caused my skin to be moisturized and not dry) if it is better to apply pheremones (oil and spray though please make the distinction when answering this question please) directly to dry skin so that it can seep into my pores or to put pheremones on only after I have applied a lotion so that the pheremones sit on top of the lotion and "last longer" as is the case with cologne sprays, perfume sprays, etc. I am going out now and going to apply a314 oil from androtics and p83 from androtics (a314.com) to my neck that I washed with cleanser and scrub but havent yet moisturized which I usually do. I will return later to let everyone know what I have found out. But in the meantime does anyone have any input on this? Thanks bye
12-04-2022 3:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Errrrrrk
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Should we apply pheremone oil(such as a314)2 dry skin or moisturized skin(ovr lotion)
12-04-2022 11:56 PM

I'm curious, what rev are they selling these days?
12-04-2022 11:56 PM
hoangthevinh35
Checking out the place

Rep Post

RE: Should we apply pheremone oil(such as a314)2 dry skin or moisturized skin(ovr lotion)
12-06-2022 9:30 AM

Iam new and have the same concern like you , as I thought apply some vaseline first then apply pheromone . But also think pheromones maybe need more time to sync your body chemical. I don’t know yet

Current Stash:
Aromafero : Homme Fatal , Studio 54
Alpha Dream : A.M
Apex Phero : M3X
LPMP : TLG
Lacroy : NPA , NPA touch , The Edge , The Edge men
LAL : A.Q , A.V , B.W , W , N.A , D.P , T150 , Voodoo
PheroTreasures : Swoon , THU , GOA , TS
Phero XS : Ascend , Cohesion , Xist , SOB , Evolve , PSE , Flirting , P115 , P119 , P96
12-06-2022 9:30 AM
Anonymous3012
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-02-2023 11:01 PM

(12-06-2022 9:30 AM)hoangthevinh35 Wrote:  Iam new and have the same concern like you , as I thought apply some vaseline first then apply pheromone . But also think pheromones maybe need more time to sync your body chemical. I don’t know yet

I will keep you posted about what I find regarding this. I find that applying a314 oil directly to my skin it works better than applying it over my skin after I have already applied lotion onto my skin. I see that you have homme fatal. Interestingly I was just making a decision about whether to buy a 10ml spray bottle of turn up the heat double take edition from a314.com for $60 (that's at a holiday discounted price that likely ends today) or a 30ml bottle of homme fatal from aromafero.co.uk at for around the same price. What are your thoughts on homme fatal in comparison to truth double take edition ?
01-02-2023 11:01 PM
hoangthevinh35
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-02-2023 11:51 PM

(01-02-2023 11:01 PM)Anonymous3012 Wrote:  I will keep you posted about what I find regarding this. I find that applying a314 oil directly to my skin it works better than applying it over my skin after I have already applied lotion onto my skin. I see that you have homme fatal. Interestingly I was just making a decision about whether to buy a 10ml spray bottle of turn up the heat double take edition from a314.com for $60 (that's at a holiday discounted price that likely ends today) or a 30ml bottle of homme fatal from aromafero.co.uk at for around the same price. What are your thoughts on homme fatal in comparison to truth double take edition ?
dear anymous ,
I still waiting my homme fatal ship to me , so i don't have any information to share yet . My thought about a314 is it't a old formula pheromone proven it's effective in the past under name androtic , now it's has a ridiculous price Smile , homme fatal is new brand and had test by many members and had good reviews , it seem soft alpha a1 than A314 , well balance mix, and the scent i hear that good . the price is fix to me .
After test apply vaseline and no apply , I choose no apply because the oil had slow diffusion , the vaseline make it longer but slower more than which need more time for target change behavior. I suggest the vaseline only for spray/ alcoho version.

Current Stash:
Aromafero : Homme Fatal , Studio 54
Alpha Dream : A.M
Apex Phero : M3X
LPMP : TLG
Lacroy : NPA , NPA touch , The Edge , The Edge men
LAL : A.Q , A.V , B.W , W , N.A , D.P , T150 , Voodoo
PheroTreasures : Swoon , THU , GOA , TS
Phero XS : Ascend , Cohesion , Xist , SOB , Evolve , PSE , Flirting , P115 , P119 , P96
01-02-2023 11:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromone Soap/Lotion/Conditioner nickels 4 1,204 07-07-2020 9:17 AM
Last Post: nickels