Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Leather & Steel
robbierobv
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Leather & Steel
06-08-2012 3:04 PM

Alfa Maschio - Leather & Steel. I just received a sample sprayer of this. So I sprayed some on and now... I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS. Wow it instantly turned on my SO sitting next to me. She was oblivious of what I was tinkering with and BAM... she let out a big "mmmmmm wow that smells so good, come here." So I am sold, but how can I get sold, I cannot find this anywhere on the web site yet! Just left a message moment ago to your voicemail Chris and I am hoping to get this info in time before I kill this sample bottle. Mega shok

In the mean time, anyone out there who also recieved this sample - Its a lite blue/grey AM version (he probably shipped them out if you've made any recent purchases) - let me know what you think about it. It's is such a fresh new scent that I haven't smelled before and it is hitting at perfect intervals. Freshness meets masculinity. I just want to spray it up my nose.

Arsenal:
Androtics: A314 AmmoX2 TUTHX3 ISX2 IH P74 P83 P102 TAL -rone mx454
Alpha Dream: Glace AM L'Uomo A1
True: TA TI TL TJ TE
Hax: X22 C4 M512 WM9 WM9+O WMXtreme WMBlack
Love Scent: NPA Alpha7 SOE EOW ChemSet; a-nol -rone -none a1
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV Wolf

Wishlist::moil:
Liquid Trust, NUDE, HYPSOC, ODgel, AquaGen on the way, GLACEfb, CORPO on the way, CERTO, TT, TC, XXX, Meo-Nol, B-Nol on the way, A-None
06-08-2012 3:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Leather & Steel
06-08-2012 5:02 PM

Robbie,

Let me be the first to say that I am thoroughly JEALOUS!

Suicide2

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
06-08-2012 5:02 PM
DGamer
Player of the Game

Rep Post

06-08-2012 5:22 PM

Lol bored, a nice bunch of us shoutbox people will be receiving it; should join us more often xP

Compendium still under construction, no ETA
06-08-2012 5:22 PM
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-14-2012 6:49 PM

Question for the guys who have had a chance to sniff Leather and Steel, would you guys classify it as a daytime or a nighttime scent?
06-14-2012 6:49 PM

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

06-14-2012 7:03 PM

It reminded me of the Akuto scent but not quite. I love the akuto scent btw.

06-14-2012 7:03 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

06-14-2012 7:36 PM

Lather & steel is now available for purchase on our website .. Look under the products pages : )

It's a fantastic scent, I personally think this fragrance beats even black spice, which was a very successful scent option, especially for Alfa Maschio and Certo. Amara absolutely loves the smell on me when I wear it with the L2K formulas (soon to release)

Cheers,

- chris
06-14-2012 7:36 PM
robbierobv
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-14-2012 8:15 PM

(06-14-2012 7:36 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Lather & steel is now available for purchase on our website .. Look under the products pages : )

It's a fantastic scent, I personally think this fragrance beats even black spice, which was a very successful scent option, especially for Alfa Maschio and Certo. Amara absolutely loves the smell on me when I wear it with the L2K formulas (soon to release)

Cheers,

- chris

Awesome! Thanks a ton Chris, you're products are truly rocking and this scent is some serious guns blazing. I appreciate the fact you gave me a 5ml bottle of this to enjoy until I save my pennies for the life size version.

(06-14-2012 7:36 PM)MangoEruption Wrote:  Question for the guys who have had a chance to sniff Leather and Steel, would you guys classify it as a daytime or a nighttime scent?

I think this scent is strong/sophisticated, so I would be leaning towards saying it's more of a night scent especially at 2-3 sprays, but I have totally pulled it off at day time just tapering back a bit and only using 1 spray under my shirt so that just the "clean and lite" smell shines through. This makes more sense for me since I don't want a over-alpha vibe during the day anyways.

1 spray Leather&Steel with 3 Glace was a perfect mall mix for me the other day while I was shirt shopping. I was stopped by a girl that swore she worked with me a long time ago and I never ever worked at her restaurant (never even ate at that particular f.r.i.d.a.y.'s) but she was hell-bent positive she knew me from somewhere after touching me ~20 x's.

Arsenal:
Androtics: A314 AmmoX2 TUTHX3 ISX2 IH P74 P83 P102 TAL -rone mx454
Alpha Dream: Glace AM L'Uomo A1
True: TA TI TL TJ TE
Hax: X22 C4 M512 WM9 WM9+O WMXtreme WMBlack
Love Scent: NPA Alpha7 SOE EOW ChemSet; a-nol -rone -none a1
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV Wolf

Wishlist::moil:
Liquid Trust, NUDE, HYPSOC, ODgel, AquaGen on the way, GLACEfb, CORPO on the way, CERTO, TT, TC, XXX, Meo-Nol, B-Nol on the way, A-None
06-14-2012 8:15 PM
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Rep Post

06-14-2012 11:58 PM

(06-08-2012 5:22 PM)DGamer Wrote:  Lol bored, a nice bunch of us shoutbox people will be receiving it; should join us more often xP

DG, you got the sample as well? Is this the revised Am Chris was talking about on shout-box before? How come I didn't received it? Btw, what's your view of it?

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
06-14-2012 11:58 PM

DGamer
Player of the Game

Rep Post

06-15-2012 2:29 AM

(06-14-2012 11:58 PM)Ozee Wrote:  DG, you got the sample as well? Is this the revised Am Chris was talking about on shout-box before? How come I didn't received it? Btw, what's your view of it?
Chris hasn't shipped it out to us yet but he took down the addresses of a bunch of us from the shoutbox. He just kinda hopped into the shoutbox and said who wants to test. You weren't in the shoutbox at the time so you were unlucky lol. I don't have a view on it since I haven't tried it yet. Here's to hoping it'll get the new STWWOG lolol.

Compendium still under construction, no ETA
06-15-2012 2:29 AM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-15-2012 9:58 AM

(06-15-2012 2:29 AM)DGamer Wrote:  Chris hasn't shipped it out to us yet but he took down the addresses of a bunch of us from the shoutbox. He just kinda hopped into the shoutbox and said who wants to test. You weren't in the shoutbox at the time so you were unlucky lol. I don't have a view on it since I haven't tried it yet. Here's to hoping it'll get the new STWWOG lolol.

Kind of jealous. Usually I'm on the shoutbox but I haven't had time to be on it, oh well, I'll wait from reports from you guys. Is this just the scent, or is he sending samples of L2K?

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
06-15-2012 9:58 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2Kv1 Unscented vs Leather&Steel Arrowtotheknee 3 4,735 02-25-2017 5:07 PM
Last Post: OldSpice
  First experience with L2K V1 (Leather and Steel Scent) rj5555 60 34,422 03-04-2015 7:10 PM
Last Post: Grimmizzle
  AM leather and steel experience Mr.Popular 3 3,123 09-23-2014 6:29 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  L2K v2: Leather and Steel Newbie homer228 28 14,081 05-15-2014 1:37 PM
Last Post: piper23
  The new Leather and Steel scent Riverwind 6 6,603 10-08-2012 4:34 PM
Last Post: FrankJaeger