Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
First experience with L2K V1 (Leather and Steel Scent)
rj5555
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

First experience with L2K V1 (Leather and Steel Scent)
01-12-2013 9:39 PM

In this thread I intent to log my experience with my recently received bottle of L2K. It's my first pheromone perfume, I was very skeptic about if it would have any effect but decided to just try to form my own opinion. I bought L2K for myself, Charme for my GF and Glace & Corporativo for both of us. I decided to start with L2K which I'll be wearing for at least then next 7 days.

I will only report the unusual reactions I observe, I get a lot of friendly hello's, smiles and some touches from the women daily (mainly at my work) so I will not report those as "hits" from the perfume. However if attitude/reactions is different than normal I will report them.

First a bit about myself. I'm 43 years old and while I was below average looking when I was younger, I seem to have aged better than others. (I'm like whiskey getting better with age ;-) I emigrated from the Netherlands to Spain about 10 years ago making me somewhat more exotic (for example I have blue eyes while the great majority of people here have brown eyes) I'm somewhat introvert and shy but have been working to adjust this for the past few years. I work at a dot com were 25% of the workforce are male (mostly programmers like myself) and 75% female (mostly administration, content management and customer service)
The average age in the office is about 27, making me one of the oldest persons around but that doesn't seem to be a problem for many of the women as I receive many flirts and smiles. (much more than the male colleagues of their own age)

Now about the L2K, I ordered the L2K in leather and steel scent based on reports in this forum and I have to admit it's a great choice. Both my GF and myself love the smell and it has a great staying power (better than my VIP 212 I used as cover) I could still smell the scent after 7 hours and my GF could still smell it 10 hours after I applied it.

Pheromone day 1.

9:00 Applied 2 sprays of L2K on my neck before leaving the house I also applied my usual VIP 212 as cover. No self effects noted.

9:10AM - Bus stop.
Arriving at the bus stop (half closed style) a woman an her early 20's is standing about 2 feet from me. After about 30 seconds she suddenly raises her eyebrows (about 2 cm/almost an inch) and kept them that way (at least) until she got in her bus a few minutes later. A pity that I needed another bus.

9:15-9:50 In the bus
A beautiful younger (8/10) woman (early 20's) sitting on the seat next to me doesn't react but on the other side of the aisle I notice some stares of a +- 40 year old woman and see her biting her lower lip a few times.

9:50-9:55 In the bus
The bus is getting empty when nearing the end of the line. I decided to move from the back of the bus we I was alone to the seat near to the rear exit, on row behind me a women in her late 20's (7/10) is reading a book.
When at the bus stop were we both had to go out I notice her looks/expression. She seemed completely confused and somewhat paralyzed. I read on this forum about L2K giving a Deer in Headlight effect but couldn't envision what it exactly meant.... I guess that I do now.

10:00-13:00 unfortunately having a long meeting with 8 men and no women. At least I didn't notice any negative effects from anybody in the (rather small) meeting room. The meeting was more relaxed than normal and especially on the end we made jokes and laughed quite often.

14:00 Lunch time, the lunch room is very empty as most people in the office only work in the morning on Fridays. I decided to up the ante a bit and join a table with 6 woman I barely know, One of them the most gorgeous woman (9/10) in the office. During lunch we talked more than in all the five years she works here. We never said much more than hello's or "have a good weekend", I suppose mainly because I was to shy to even try. It may well be a placebo effect but I felt confident enough this day to talk to her and the other 5 women at the table.

.....To be continued.....
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 9:42 PM by rj5555.)
01-12-2013 9:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: First experience with L2K V1 (Leather and Steel Scent)
01-12-2013 11:40 PM

I'm so extremely lost! I can't seem to find L2K V1 anywhere on their site since you've gotten some , can you explain where I'd find/acquire some.
01-12-2013 11:40 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-13-2013 12:23 AM

(01-12-2013 11:40 PM)alex052478 Wrote:  I'm so extremely lost! I can't seem to find L2K V1 anywhere on their site since you've gotten some , can you explain where I'd find/acquire some.
I don't know why some people can find it and other can't but here

01-13-2013 12:23 AM
Valentino
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-13-2013 2:54 AM

(01-12-2013 9:39 PM)rj5555 Wrote:  In this thread I intent to log my experience with my recently received bottle of L2K. It's my first pheromone perfume, I was very skeptic about if it would have any effect but decided to just try to form my own opinion. I bought L2K for myself, Charme for my GF and Glace & Corporativo for both of us. I decided to start with L2K which I'll be wearing for at least then next 7 days.

I will only report the unusual reactions I observe, I get a lot of friendly hello's, smiles and some touches from the women daily (mainly at my work) so I will not report those as "hits" from the perfume. However if attitude/reactions is different than normal I will report them.

First a bit about myself. I'm 43 years old and while I was below average looking when I was younger, I seem to have aged better than others. (I'm like whiskey getting better with age ;-) I emigrated from the Netherlands to Spain about 10 years ago making me somewhat more exotic (for example I have blue eyes while the great majority of people here have brown eyes) I'm somewhat introvert and shy but have been working to adjust this for the past few years. I work at a dot com were 25% of the workforce are male (mostly programmers like myself) and 75% female (mostly administration, content management and customer service)
The average age in the office is about 27, making me one of the oldest persons around but that doesn't seem to be a problem for many of the women as I receive many flirts and smiles. (much more than the male colleagues of their own age)

Now about the L2K, I ordered the L2K in leather and steel scent based on reports in this forum and I have to admit it's a great choice. Both my GF and myself love the smell and it has a great staying power (better than my VIP 212 I used as cover) I could still smell the scent after 7 hours and my GF could still smell it 10 hours after I applied it.

Pheromone day 1.

9:00 Applied 2 sprays of L2K on my neck before leaving the house I also applied my usual VIP 212 as cover. No self effects noted.

9:10AM - Bus stop.
Arriving at the bus stop (half closed style) a woman an her early 20's is standing about 2 feet from me. After about 30 seconds she suddenly raises her eyebrows (about 2 cm/almost an inch) and kept them that way (at least) until she got in her bus a few minutes later. A pity that I needed another bus.

9:15-9:50 In the bus
A beautiful younger (8/10) woman (early 20's) sitting on the seat next to me doesn't react but on the other side of the aisle I notice some stares of a +- 40 year old woman and see her biting her lower lip a few times.

9:50-9:55 In the bus
The bus is getting empty when nearing the end of the line. I decided to move from the back of the bus we I was alone to the seat near to the rear exit, on row behind me a women in her late 20's (7/10) is reading a book.
When at the bus stop were we both had to go out I notice her looks/expression. She seemed completely confused and somewhat paralyzed. I read on this forum about L2K giving a Deer in Headlight effect but couldn't envision what it exactly meant.... I guess that I do now.

10:00-13:00 unfortunately having a long meeting with 8 men and no women. At least I didn't notice any negative effects from anybody in the (rather small) meeting room. The meeting was more relaxed than normal and especially on the end we made jokes and laughed quite often.

14:00 Lunch time, the lunch room is very empty as most people in the office only work in the morning on Fridays. I decided to up the ante a bit and join a table with 6 woman I barely know, One of them the most gorgeous woman (9/10) in the office. During lunch we talked more than in all the five years she works here. We never said much more than hello's or "have a good weekend", I suppose mainly because I was to shy to even try. It may well be a placebo effect but I felt confident enough this day to talk to her and the other 5 women at the table.

.....To be continued.....

I just purchased LIIK yesterday and it should be at my apt by mid week next week. All I saw on the website was unscented so I thought it only came in that. I hope it doesnt affect the potency/effectiveness.

Arsenal: AV, Certo, Corpo, M3X(fury) & N.P.A.
ASL: 40-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
01-13-2013 2:54 AM
rj5555
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-18-2013 7:41 PM

I have been wearing L2K during all week. As I said before I was skeptic about pheromones and while I still haven't found solid proof for myself I do start to think that the observations I made are not coincidence rather than the effect of pheromones.

In the morning about 20 minutes after applying three sprays of L2K (two on the wrist, one in the neck) I usually take the bus. where I have observed

- Several women, many those in the mid to late 40's (a younger man reading this may find it disturbing, but for me it isn't as I'm 43 myself) start to bite their lower lip, (softly) bite a finger or move their mouth in unusual ways. This happens mainly when they seem to be "not home" (stop reading their books or phones and just gazing).

- One women, who was standing in the aisle (all seats were taken) near where I was sitting. She stayed standing there when seats became readily available all around her. Only after I got up to exit the bus she sat down.

- Some smiles from unknown women towards that seemed out of place

- Most young women (under +-25) seem to completely unaffected

- One girl (I guess about 18 yo) was sitting with her boyfriend near me when she started to bite her lip after a minute in my "fumes"

- Another young women (about 25, light colored most likely Brazilian, long black hair 8/10) was sitting with her boyfriend one row behind me on the other side of the aisle. She looked me constantly , without turning her head (I guess not to create attention with her bf ). Each of her stares towards me lasted at least 10 seconds while I was not (officially) watching back and a further a few seconds more as soon as I made eye contact. This play lasted for most of the 30 minute travel time, only interrupted is the BF was talking to her. When I got out and walk around the bus I saw her watching me the whole time. Just before the bus pulled away (and after verifying the BF was not watching) I gave her a smile and wink.

- This week at the supermarket waiting in line to pay a women I front of me let me go first. This happened on three different occasions this week. (while normally it happens maybe once a year)

- I got pat on the shoulder from two male colleagues who never did before.

On the other hand I don't see the slightest change in behavior of other colleagues (male and female alike)

I was planning to switch to one of the other pheromones (Glace, Corpo) I received next week but I think I going to stick to L2K for another week.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 7:43 PM by rj5555.)
01-18-2013 7:41 PM

rj5555
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-20-2013 8:53 PM

It took me 8 days of wearing L2K to reach the conclusion whether pheromones work or not. I saw plenty of reactions (looks, smiles ect) but none of them that convinced me it was the pheromones, me just having a good day or just observing better and see things that were already there..... but yesterday the proof came; I got a huge hit that I only can contribute to the L2K I was wearing, the closest thing to the Ocean's thirteen Gilroy I have ever seen.

Place; Supermarket
"Victim": Very nice (8/10) looking young (early 20's) women working at the cash register

On Saturday morning I usually do the bulk of the shopping for the week, last week on the second day I was wearing L2K I thought I saw a change of behavior of the beautiful woman at the cash register, but her touching her hair a few times and the friendly smile weren't conclusive enough to attribute it to the pheromones.

This week when I arrived at the super I saw she was there again, but instead of entering and starting shopping I decided to Take a coffee from the bar to gives a good view to her position. I observed her normal behavior fr a good 20 minutes; in that time she never touched her hair or smiled to any customer in fact she hardly looks at the customers, she concentrates on the items on the belt and scans them with lightning speed making it impossible for anyone to put the things back in the shopping cart as fast as she is scanning them.

After finishing my coffee, I enter the super and fill my chart with my groceries, but before heading to the checkout I decided to go to the bathroom and apply half a spray of L2K on the palm of my hand, it was 3 hours after I did my usual 2 sprays in the neck and I figured that having it fresh on my hand would release loads of extra pheromones while putting the items on the belt.

I waited a few minutes for the alcohol to evaporate and got in line of her register. About 20 seconds and only a few items placed on the belt she touches her hair, 10 more seconds she does it again, this time actually looking at along the belt in my direction. By the time half of my groceries are on the belt she is looking more often to me than the items she is processing or the customers she is helping, she touches her hair again this time with a first smile directed at me. The customer on front pays cash but has a hard time to get her to take the money as she is looking me instead of him.

While push my now empty shopping chart past her she wishes me a good morning accompanied by a nice and sincere smile. As I start to put the items back in the chart on the other side of the belt I noticed I easily can keep up with her, she's looking me almost constantly causing her to miss the scanner many times, on the end she gives me each item after scanning it instead of putting it on the belt.

Payment time arrives. ( In this supermarket, like most supers in Spain nowadays the credit card terminal is a small device located on the side of the client. The client never gives it card to the cashier anymore as he inserts it directly in the terminal and types his PIN on the keypad.)
As I show my card and my ID she takes a few good looks on both the ID and me (but didn't check my crdit card to see if the name on the card matches) I insert my card in the terminal which beeps in error. As she can't see on her own register what's wrong she bends forward to see the display of the CC terminal. She moves so close that her hair partly obscures my view of the display which read "error reading chip", It's a common error for my aging card and usual whipping the contacts of the chip and reinserting it solves the problem, this time as well... but when the terminal asks my PIN I notice that she is still with her head between the terminal and me, actually closer to me than the terminal. even as I type in my PIN (typically cashiers look deliberately another way although that's not necessary as the keypad is not visible from that side) she is still there only to realize what she is doing after seeing the 4 little stars on the display indicating I entered my PIN, on that moment she lifts her head bringing her face to about 15cm (6 inches) from mine, looks me straight in the eyes and gives me a huge ear to ear smile.
I'm pretty sure that on that moment I could have kissed her straight on the mouth without her objecting... but as I didn't want to get in trouble at her job I decided not to, instead just smiled back until the bank transaction was accepted and I needed to wake her out of her trance by asking for the receipt.

I will probably give my phone number if she reacts similar next week, for now I'm happy to have my truth; Human pheromones are real, they do work. While normally the effects are subtle sometimes they are not so subtle.

to be continued......
01-20-2013 8:53 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-20-2013 9:17 PM

Hi RJ,

If you still having no success ask chris would it be possible to do an exchange for another of his products or to get a refund. Hope it turns around for you

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-20-2013 9:17 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-21-2013 1:21 AM

3 sprays? wow
01-21-2013 1:21 AM
rj5555
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Re: First experience with L2K V1 (Leather and Steel Scent)
01-21-2013 2:50 AM

2 and a half spray

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
01-21-2013 2:50 AM
rj5555
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Re: First experience with L2K V1 (Leather and Steel Scent)
01-21-2013 2:55 AM

As by my last post, I got plenty of smiles, hair flips and looks. The only thing was that I couldn't prove it was the l2k as I get those things without wearing a well.
Last saturday proved it works so no need to exchange.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
01-21-2013 2:55 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2Kv1 Unscented vs Leather&Steel Arrowtotheknee 5 7,190 12-21-2019 4:11 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  AM leather and steel experience Mr.Popular 3 4,074 09-23-2014 6:29 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  L2K v2: Leather and Steel Newbie homer228 28 18,971 05-15-2014 1:37 PM
Last Post: piper23
  First experience with Charme (Romantic Flower Scent) rj5555 5 4,009 01-20-2013 10:52 PM
Last Post: Ozee
  My Alpha Maschio - leather scent review thebigQ 2 7,961 11-09-2012 12:14 AM
Last Post: thebigQ