Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lay report on Pashazade + Heart Throb (with a photo for ur enjoyment)
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Lay report on Pashazade + Heart Throb (with a photo for ur enjoyment)
11-10-2016 9:28 PM

All right Ladies and Gentleman, am about to report two of the best products out there (well basically the same product but different aspects, one's scented and the other's not) that doesn't get enough attention in the phero world.

Pashazade and Heart Throb. They're both the same from my understanding. Pashazade is basically Heart Throb scented. I just like to amp up the value of it. So I've combined it. But it's pretty much the same thing.

Heart Throb is unscented but it has a good significant copulin signature in it. Not as bad as Dirty Primitive. (Cos to me DP has a VERY strong scent of copulins. And stays on for a good couple of hours. And Ascend has a somewhat less copulin signature compared to DP. HT is ever so slightly lower than Ascend, but u can definitely sense the cops. Which fades away after about 20 30 minutes of application. HT in itself has a fairly faint aroma in it even though it's unscented. But it fades away after about 20 30 minutes.

Pashazade has a good strong masculine spicy peppermint tone to it. Stays a farely long time and the spicy peppermint tone changes into a sweet smell after about 5 6 hours of application. Also it defenetely projects, but only to a close proximity. As in about only 3 4 feet away. Where as some other brands they go a bit further. But HT+Passashade is only to the people who're close to ya. Which is a good thing, cos u get the attention from people close around u at the time.

Both combined, I've noticed it has a good combination that both work together in pair. They have a dose sensitivity from what I found. And it works in a way that the more u wear, the more some of the properties of the products shine but the others don't.

Meaning I've sprayed 2 HT + 2 Pashazade dabs (sample bottle) and it makes both males and females giggle, hits all nationalities and racial backgrounds, and hits a vast verity of age group. May intimidate teenage girls from what I've observed, but if ya can make a joke or two, they'll start laughing and show body language that they like ya. At 2:2 I've noticed everyone inside the car (was testing the dose when I was doing a few ride share trips) is social. At 1:2 the dose for me is optimum. The products shows all aspects. Status, social AND sexual. But at 2:2 it shows only status and social aspects of it. And it still hits all age groups and racial backgrounds. So in ur personal case u may have to find out ur own dose.

Another way to explain the dose sensitivity is by comparing with other products;

LAL,AlphaD, Pheromone T, PSX and LoveScent more is over dose land. Less is no hits. Sweet spot is obvious hits but only specific targets.

Apex products more is older women. Less is younger women.

2HT + 2 Pashazade (in this case more) people seem to be uplifted with heaps of giggles, and they still give a lot of respect with a lot of "may I?" Or "can I please....?" BUT the sexy aspect is lacking. But when it's dosed at 1HT + 2Pashazade, BOOM, the sexy aspect shines. It was pretty clear and prominent too to me. And it starts to hit fairly quick too. Kinda like GOA. Targets within 3 4 feet are hit basically within seconds.

I was hoping to find a product that has all aspects. Social, status and sexual. And this is it. This is definitely a good stand alone product too. I may have to dose test it, if I try Pashazade alone. But with HT + Pashazade am happy the way things are.

Hits I saw from this;

Selfies- I get a half feeling of butterflies in the tummy sensation mixed with a half kinda erection/boner feeling. The products seems to channel me blood stream to the downstairs area.

Others- male female all racial backgrounds and all ages seem to give a lot of giggles, ladies seem to give heaps of hair twirl hair play and legs pointing towards me. Pupil dilation is evident too.

Not a lazy man's product. Meaning u have to start up. The girls won't come to u like ants to honey. U gotta initiate. And with it on, u don't have to worry, cos they'll follow.

The method I've applied was, 1 HT throb (60 40% Alchohol Silicone) spray applied on me left inner arm, smudged and spreaded with me right inner arm. Waited about 10 minutes to dry down and let the product sink in to the skin. Then after 10 minutes applied Pashazade 2 Sample dabs exactly on the same app point and spreaded with me other arm.

The target I went home with. 23 years old British descent, really cute face, greenish blue eyes, about size 8 petite body. Athletic fit body with perky tits. Long blonde hair worn to her neck area (see photo) I'd classify her as as a good 9.
11-10-2016 9:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BAALhammon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Lay report on Pashazade + Heart Throb (with a photo for ur enjoyment)
11-10-2016 9:39 PM

Thanks God the picture is missing ,

don't add pictures of human without their permission.

BTW great report obad those products but in my small experience I did not come across those 2 products,

produced by?

LAL SXD, NA, AV, DP, BW, Max-T
PXS Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, DM, Dom, Exotica, Brute
AD Alpha Maschio
11-10-2016 9:39 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-10-2016 9:40 PM

Had to compress the photo size. Here it is.
Lol. Nah it was in an angel that no one could identity her. I don't mind people seeing me. But yeah am a gentleman. I don't reveal others identity. Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2016 9:42 PM by DrChocolate.)
11-10-2016 9:40 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-10-2016 9:46 PM

Great report! I agree that Heart Throb is a very underrated product. I've used it to great effect when I was single. Around my bride in particular I find it amplifies whatever mood she's in and being that her natural state is angry, I have to be careful when I wear it around her.

I completely agree that in a bar/party situation it makes you magnetic to everyone. By the way, she looks really cute in the picture. Blush

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-10-2016 9:46 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-10-2016 9:47 PM

(11-10-2016 9:39 PM)BAALhammon Wrote:  Thanks God the picture is missing ,

don't add pictures of human without their permission.

BTW great report obad those products but in my small experience I did not come across those 2 products,

produced by?

Nah. The pic was taken from an angel that no one can identify anyone. I don't mind people seeing me, but am defo sensitive about the ladies I sleep with. In this case her identity has been with held. And that's the only reason I uploaded it.

Did check with Admin. So it's a green light for that. But if anyone is offended am happy to take it out.

LPMP. Love Potion Magikal Perfumery. Goggle LPMP.
11-10-2016 9:47 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-10-2016 9:53 PM

(11-10-2016 9:46 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Great report! I agree that Heart Throb is a very underrated product. I've used it to great effect when I was single. Around my bride in particular I find it amplifies whatever mood she's in and being that her natural state is angry, I have to be careful when I wear it around her.

I completely agree that in a bar/party situation it makes you magnetic to everyone. By the way, she looks really cute in the picture. Blush

Thanks Snoopy.

The fact that it amplifies the mood of anyone is true. I can second that. And if u're witty, I found that u can ACTUALLY change their mood from negative to positive.

Seriously why aren't men talking about this product 'nuf.

When I searched I could only find details of the smell. But not in depth details. This is defo a product that don't get attention. It needs a hype on its own.

Would be great to see if others can see the potential as well. And see more reports. This product as we speak atm (12.55pm brisbane time 11th of November 2016) in me own personal list, it's ranked as number 1.
11-10-2016 9:53 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-10-2016 10:02 PM

In my experience, all the LPMP products are underrated. I'm glad that you are having so much fun with Heart Throb!

For a slightly different sexual/attractive vibe I'd recommend Super Sexy 4 Men. Need something that is a fun social product? I'd suggest Charisma. Want someone to start seriously crushing on you? Perfect Match.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-10-2016 10:02 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-10-2016 10:10 PM

(11-10-2016 10:02 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  In my experience, all the LPMP products are underrated. I'm glad that you are having so much fun with Heart Throb!

For a slightly different sexual/attractive vibe I'd recommend Super Sexy 4 Men. Need something that is a fun social product? I'd suggest Charisma. Want someone to start seriously crushing on you? Perfect Match.

Ss4m is in me next of to do list. Got the sample of it. Same thing. Will test it on ride share targets and subjects and gauge the dose and all aspects. THEN hit the pub for pick up. Will update on PT in due course.

Also I forgot to mention, HT+P'Zade is extremely versatile. Meaning if ya purposely WANNA intimidate someone, u ACTUALLY can. In the same night (last night) in the same venue, I did that to the Alpha Female of the pack in a 4 ladies pax seated next to us. And the easiest way to intimidate them is keeping ur eye contact without breaking it till she breaks it off first. Do that to her a few times and u become the upper Alpha for the Alpha Female. That's what I saw.
11-10-2016 10:10 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-10-2016 10:14 PM

(11-10-2016 9:46 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  By the way, she looks really cute in the picture. Blush

True that. Lol. She sure is stunning. Lol. Am freaking glowing right now.

It used to be a number game back then. But now it's more of a quality control game to me.

And I admit it. Wouldn't have been able to do it without the mones. Smile
11-10-2016 10:14 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-10-2016 10:18 PM

They really are a great tool once you learn how to use them properly. Sounds like you have Heart Throb down! Smile

11-10-2016 10:18 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Heart Throb Unscented Review for Men halo0073 3 4,226 02-28-2013 7:56 AM
Last Post: idontknow
  Heart 2 Heart Empathy Potion Unscented Review halo0073 2 2,352 02-05-2013 7:15 PM
Last Post: halo0073