Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lay report on Pashazade + Heart Throb (with a photo for ur enjoyment)
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Lay report on Pashazade + Heart Throb (with a photo for ur enjoyment)
11-12-2016 9:07 PM

DrC
Tried ACE+ Core combo and can confirm that its great, had a girl interested
in me when I was at the supermarket. It seems as if she was following me around despite herself.

But I felt Ascend was a bit intimidating and solo Core did not do much for me so today I tried Bliss, Cohesion Evolve+ 5Crux minusA1 and this gorgeous woman opened me during daytime very rarely have I seen this happen. Need to test this more
Thanks
E

(11-11-2016 9:45 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Thanks RoverRobb. Same thing happened with "sex magnet" from apex. Told ya I was gonna make it work. Smile to make ya believe try that combo I mentioned.

TheLaw was running tests, and I replicated it. To me it was a bit advanced. But it worked. U may need to test the dosage. For ur self. And that exact combo gave me 'lazy man's' hits. Meaning chicks started the convo before even I engaged.

The combo was Ascend+Cohesion+Evolve (ACE from PheromoneXS) + Core (from Apex)

Give it a go and see for urself. Ace pack can be bought for a discount.

Whereas HT and Pashazade u gotta initiate. It won't make the chicks come to u. But if ya do initiate. They'll defo talk. And I mean TALK (ur ear out) from there on out its ur game.
11-12-2016 9:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-12-2016 9:30 PM

(11-12-2016 9:07 PM)excalibur Wrote:  DrC
Tried ACE+ Core combo and can confirm that its great, had a girl interested
in me when I was at the supermarket. It seems as if she was following me around despite herself.

But I felt Ascend was a bit intimidating and solo Core did not do much for me so today I tried Bliss, Cohesion Evolve+ 5Crux minusA1 and this gorgeous woman opened me during daytime very rarely have I seen this happen. Need to test this more
Thanks
E

Oh sweet. Smile Am happy for ya. Credit should go to theLaw for the ACE + Core combo. He's the one who extensively tested it in similar test environment as me.

It took me a while to understand the dose as well. After trying all of'em solo, I've tested high and low doses of each other too. And to my surprise the dose was 2 : 2 : 2 + 2 for ACE + Core.

I got shit tested from chicks many times on that combo (and that's a good thing) if I passed their shit test I won numbers and lays. At least pash sessions. But if I failed, I got rejected big time. That was the pattern I saw.

Yes true about Ascend. But u can defo be the arse hole without being the arse hole. I know it sounds weird. But that's the only way I can put it in words. For the ACE + Core combo try going 1 spray on ascend and 2 on each of the other and see if it works without the intimidation.

But with Ascend, just like theLaw mentioned, u can defo be the jerk u wanna be and chicks still follow ya, be careful how ya put it out but. Do it in a friendly way. With a big grin on ya face. Like this emoticon Smile lol

Core seems to build up slowly, meaning u'd need to let her sniff the mones for a while. (That's the pattern I saw from core) and when it DOES build up, wow, u can let her inner slut come out even in public places. One chick said she loves to bound and tickled to no end and she said it out loud in the coffee shop we were at. So yeah. Lol. That's her fetishist. M3X is similar and seems to make'em wet. Lol. These r the observations am seeing.

BCE combo on its own was tested too by a few members. But do ur own test and let us know here. I've never done it meself. So am not sure. But don't wanna jinx ya tests from telling ya what I read. As for me I ain't got Bliss and 5crux. I did order 5crux. And will write here what I find out.

As for PSX products. And a few Apex products. (Well almost any product for that matter) make sure ya clean up all the sprays,gels,oils applied before by thouroughly washing and cleaning it up with even pure alchohol. There's a few ways to do it mentioned in this forum. The way I do it, is with baby wipes, I scrub the app points with baby wipes thoroughly, then take a shower and scrub the app points with dove unscented soap about 3 times (scrub rinse 3 times) then scrub the app points again with pure alchohol once. Watch put for alchohol as u may be sensitive as in ur skin may be sensitive and dry up. Especially in winter. Works for me, but not sure for others.

Good luck, and please report. I can guarantee ya, u have one reader reading ur reports. Smile DA DrChocolate.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2016 9:36 PM by DrChocolate.)
11-12-2016 9:30 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-13-2016 6:00 PM

Okey. Am officially convinced that HT has some strong copulins. At the time of the application, it has a good sweet melon smell. But I accidentally rubbed me arms on me tshirt and today when am washing them, the tshirt smells like piss. I don't recall pissing on me own tshirt but can someone confirm that for me to validate that I didn't piss on me own? Lol. Thanks.
11-13-2016 6:00 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-13-2016 6:24 PM

Some people have reported that androstenone has a urine like smell,.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-13-2016 6:24 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-13-2016 6:27 PM

(11-13-2016 6:24 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Some people have reported that androstenone has a urine like smell,.

I c. Probably the None resedue then. Lol.
11-13-2016 6:27 PM

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-13-2016 10:08 PM

(11-12-2016 9:30 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  It took me a while to understand the dose as well. After trying all of'em solo, I've tested high and low doses of each other too. And to my surprise the dose was 2: 2: 2: + 2 for ACE + Core.

So, just to clarify, you meant to say ACE; Ascend with cops 2 sprays, Cohesion 2 sprays, and Evolve 2 sprays + Core 2 sprays, right?
And is your ACE pack and Core scented or not? Thanks...
11-13-2016 10:08 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-13-2016 10:25 PM

(11-13-2016 10:08 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  So, just to clarify, you meant to say ACE; Ascend with cops 2 sprays, Cohesion 2 sprays, and Evolve 2 sprays + Core 2 sprays, right?
And is your ACE pack and Core scented or not? Thanks...

Afirmative. Ascend "with" cops at 1X strength. If a product has the option, I like to go with the cops cos I genuinely like the smell of cops. Lol. I enjoy it. Lol.

And yes, affirmative. 2 sprays each. Am 32 Sri Lankan Spanish mix. So u may or may not have to test the dosage on ur own body chemistry.

Side note on core: Core seems to have a slow cook motion. Meaning takes a while to come to the peak performance. Compared to other products. But when combined with ACE, it seems to synchronize and amplify the effect of ACE combo on its own. To confirm that, run ACE combo without Core. Then run it with core. U'll see the difference. All 4 sprays were applied into different parts of the body (meaning 'not' overlapped) and all 4 of'em were applied at the same time.

2 sprays Ascend on left arm close to the wrist inner side
2 sprays Evolve on left arm close to the elbow inner side
2 sprays Cohesion on right arm close to wrist inner side
2 sprays Core on right arm close to elbow inner side

ACE pack I've selected the Aqua Di Gio scent. And Core I've selected the Arc scent. All were scented.
11-13-2016 10:25 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-13-2016 10:54 PM

Very well done, will copy this info to run it when I get the chance. I have the ACE pack in spray form as well, but mine is unscented, and Core in Fury. I put 1 ml of each of the ACE components into a 15 ml plastic eye dropper type squeeze bottle, and mixed it with 1ml of Bad Boy scent from LPMP. Tested from one to two drops on each forearm, and the few times I tried it, I got some negative feedback from some ladies, they said there was an odd smell that was unpleasant. I was thinking perhaps the cops in Ascend spray was overpowering the scent, and maybe that is what was causing such negative feedback. I myself couldn't detect the cops, and though that the Bad Boy scent covered it pretty well.

I ordered my ACE pack unscented cause I wan't really fond of the in house scents, and thought of mixing it with LPMP scents. Unfortunately I placed my order before the newly added designer type scent options. And since I am past the 45 day trial period, I'm stuck with it.
11-13-2016 10:54 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-13-2016 11:15 PM

(11-13-2016 10:54 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Very well done, will copy this info to run it when I get the chance. I have the ACE pack in spray form as well, but mine is unscented, and Core in Fury. I put 1 ml of each of the ACE components into a 15 ml plastic eye dropper type squeeze bottle, and mixed it with 1ml of Bad Boy scent from LPMP. Tested from one to two drops on each forearm, and the few times I tried it, I got some negative feedback from some ladies, they said there was an odd smell that was unpleasant. I was thinking perhaps the cops in Ascend spray was overpowering the scent, and maybe that is what was causing such negative feedback. I myself couldn't detect the cops, and though that the Bad Boy scent covered it pretty well.

I ordered my ACE pack unscented cause I wan't really fond of the in house scents, and thought of mixing it with LPMP scents. Unfortunately I placed my order before the newly added designer type scent options. And since I am past the 45 day trial period, I'm stuck with it.

Oh am with ya, no worries, there's a simple solution for it. Apply Core first to the same spot I mentioned above. THEN, If you still have the separate bottles of Ascend and cohesion and evolve apply them separately to the same spots I mentioned before. Wait for about 10 minutes to dry down. And then cover it with bad boy by LPMP.

Applying Core first will actually let it cook for about 10 minutes with ur body heat and that might ignite the optimum performance of Core a bit earlier. THEN apply the rest "without" overlapping. See if that works. Am about 98% certain that it'll work.

When ya cover ACE cover only the skin part u have them products on. Meaning avoid the Core application. Because Core u have is in fury (and that's a good reported scent too) let core work on its own without covering. But the other 3, yes, cover it with bad boy.

SteveO's products r pretty damn strong. (In a good way) so might be a good idea to completely wash and flush out the old application before ya go to bed. Cos the Mones may stick to ur bed.

Give that a try and see if it works. Good luck. Smile
11-13-2016 11:15 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-13-2016 11:51 PM

Ok will try as recommended when I come around, most likely after Thanksgiving, when I get the chance to go out shopping at the mall or movie theater, as I don't want to take the risk of getting any additional negative feedback from the ladies I know again. Also don't forget to try and report your findings on the recommended combo of SM with GOA as discussed in that other thread.
11-13-2016 11:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Heart Throb Unscented Review for Men halo0073 3 4,226 02-28-2013 7:56 AM
Last Post: idontknow
  Heart 2 Heart Empathy Potion Unscented Review halo0073 2 2,352 02-05-2013 7:15 PM
Last Post: halo0073