Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Heart Throb Unscented Review for Men
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3370 thanks in 1534 posts

Heart Throb Unscented Review for Men
02-25-2013 1:52 PM

HEART THROB - (for men) - An UNscented Alpha-Sexual-Social mix for men that has really only one purpose in mind: to help get the wearer laid. With mood elevating, sex appeal and self confidence boosting qualities and ingredients for shining the light of attention your way, this blend exudes charismatic friendliness, but just enough hint of brooding bad boy to bring the girls to their knees. As a social mix around other men, it should encourage camaraderie (rather than confrontation), and make you welcome as one of the guys...or, maybe even the leader of the pack.
* Ingredients: alpha-androsterone, androstenone, beta-androsterone, alpha-androstenol, DHEA sodium sulfate, androstanone, b-androstadienol, copulins.
02-25-2013 1:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Sptsmed, CanadianGuy45, Pheroman, zerosix85

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1172 thanks in 450 posts

RE: Heart Throb Unscented Review for Men
02-25-2013 7:17 PM

Grrrrrrrrr. I wanna weed out my stash.....Do you realize what you are doing to me??????????

Regards,

CG45

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
02-25-2013 7:17 PM
Thanks given by halo0073
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
341 thanks in 104 posts

02-27-2013 3:10 PM

I purchased <3 Throb unscented. This product is truely unscented, meaning there is no cologne scent but trust me pheromones do have a distinctive scent. But it does not have an excessively strong pheromone scent. You can smell the copulins but again they are not overpowering although some of the pheromones in this product are "sticky" and I can smell them even into the next morning. Despite the low overall scent signature there is enough of a scent you can tell this is not a "weak" product.

First Trial Run

Application:
One stripe along both sides of my neck from jaw to chest
One stripe across each wrist

Reactions:
Self: None

Wife: We were at home on a week night so nothing obvious when the kids were around. She was always nearby although she made no move to sit very close to me. Once the kids went to bed she seemed a little shy but followed my lead for the rest of the night.

I took a shower the next morning but did not scrub my application points so I could still smell the pheromones. At a certain point in the morning I found myself surrounded by a group of females who were all joking and laughing with me.

Note to self: I think I applied a little too much ... at least along my neckline. Next time I will apply this product to my upper chest like I do with products like Turn Up The Heat or AM.

This is a good product. Like any new product I just need to learn how to best apply it.

ETA:

After some more testing I found this works best for me with the Mrs.:

A circular line along my chest that would be 2 inches below a T Shirt neckline.
A second 4 inch line straight down below my navel.

This product works consistantly. Can't say much more than that.
I purchased <3 Throb unscented. This product is truely unscented, meaning there is no cologne scent but trust me pheromones do have a distinctive scent. But it does not have an excessively strong pheromone scent. You can smell the copulins but again they are not overpowering although some of the pheromones in this product are "sticky" and I can smell them even into the next morning. Despite the low overall scent signature there is enough of a scent you can tell this is not a "weak" product.

First Trial Run

Application:
One stripe along both sides of my neck from jaw to chest
One stripe across each wrist

Reactions:
Self: None

Wife: We were at home on a week night so nothing obvious when the kids were around. She was always nearby although she made no move to sit very close to me. Once the kids went to bed she seemed a little shy but followed my lead for the rest of the night.

I took a shower the next morning but did not scrub my application points so I could still smell the pheromones. At a certain point in the morning I found myself surrounded by a group of females who were all joking and laughing with me.

Note to self: I think I applied a little too much ... at least along my neckline. Next time I will apply this product to my upper chest like I do with products like Turn Up The Heat or AM.

This is a good product. Like any new product I just need to learn how to best apply it.

ETA:

After some more testing I found this works best for me with the Mrs.:

A circular line along my chest that would be 2 inches below a T Shirt neckline.
A second 4 inch line straight down below my navel.

This product works consistantly. Can't say much more than that.

If you can see the big picture, you are not focused on your front sight picture.
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2013 3:10 PM by Bosshank.)
02-27-2013 3:10 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, mark-in-dallas, extraballislit
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3810
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 674 posts

02-28-2013 6:56 AM

Bad boy stuff at it's best. Some of the things that happened with it on:

Young girls frightened, in terror, in clubs. Girls shielding their friends from me.
Taken girls with their boyfriends right next to them flirting like they couldn't care less.
"I know you're not going to be faithful with me, but i don't care."
Scared the shit out of an Asian girl i was dating.

Magnetizing on some, (very) repellent on others.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
02-28-2013 6:56 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, halo0073, zerosix85, PhoenixOnFyre119, DssMaster, eibmoz

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lay report on Pashazade + Heart Throb (with a photo for ur enjoyment) DrChocolate 63 3,646 04-20-2017 5:25 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Hunter Trapper Unscented Review for Men halo0073 7 2,381 03-20-2017 6:00 AM
Last Post: james mathers
  La Femme Mystere Unscented Review Thread halo0073 31 8,682 09-29-2016 10:08 PM
Last Post: Alii
  Wanted Man Unscented Review halo0073 17 5,093 04-07-2016 10:26 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Balm Bomb Unscented Review halo0073 10 2,767 12-06-2015 5:52 PM
Last Post: Sweet.J.25