Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
La Femme Mystere Unscented Review Thread
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1605
Thanks received:
3214 thanks in 1468 posts

La Femme Mystere Unscented Review Thread
01-30-2013 1:41 PM

description from site:

Designed by a mysterious Tantrika in our midst who wishes to remain anonymous, La Femme Mystère is a wholly unique creation, based upon her years of experience and expertise.Her vision was to craft a blend that has a deeply feminine and voluptuously seductive air that would inspire positive feelings, deep emotions, meaningful connections, and leave a lasting, memorable, enchanting impression. Both social and sexual, this blend of seven carefully balanced ingredients evokes the "seven veils" of feminine mystery... sultry and intense...it casts a spell, greatly enhancing your sex appeal.

We took Tantrika's concept to one of the masters of the pheromone industry, our friend Chris S., who instructed us on how to perfectly balance the ingredients and declared this recipe a winner!

In today's highly competitive working world, women too often are forced to suppress their femininity to compete against males. This blend is designed to remind us (and those around us) of our feminine power, and enhance it.

La Femme Mystère is designed without Copulins, (added upon request) since Tantrika always layers this with her favorite OCCO blend and recommends that you do too...but if you are in a working environment where Copulins may not be appropriate, it's good to have the option of wearing this empowering blend Copulin-free.

Includes the following pheromones: Estratetraenol, DHEAS, Beta-Androstenol, Alpha-Androstenol, Epi-Androsterone, Beta-THDOC, Androstadienone.

****************************************​*******

I own a lot of pheromones. Over 50. This is hands down my favorite formula from any maker. Chris did the formulating and I think he's a genius.

When I put this on I get great self effects. Instantly self confident, smooth, feminine and happy. I just feel GOOD. This is such a well balanced blend. People are nice to me but in a very organic way. It's sexy in a very womanly way, not filthy dirty sexy, but sexy nonetheless. Classy sexy. I am calm while wearing this, probably from the Androstadienone .

If there was just one formula I could suggest to women this would be it.
01-30-2013 1:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Bluebear, NuTrix, PhoenixOnFyre119

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
La Femme Mystere Unscented Review Thread - halo0073 - 01-30-2013 1:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wanted Man Unscented Review halo0073 6 744 Yesterday 6:49 AM
Last Post: moe
  Charisma for Men Unscented Review halo0073 17 1,685 08-29-2014 8:55 AM
Last Post: NuTrix