Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Laid shampoo and styling paste
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
233 thanks in 99 posts

Laid shampoo and styling paste
03-27-2012 2:16 PM

I received my samples yesterday and waited until after working out at lunch today to try them out. Yes the sample bottle is hard as a rock and can't squeeze the product out, but I understand there is a pump on the regular one and that would rectify that problem. Plus, it was free, so no complaints here LOL. I will say that I do not normally get much of a self effect from a lot of products, but after washing my hair and using it as a body wash I did feel rather upbeat and not tired as I normally do after working out.

The paste goes a long way and I liked both so much that I just placed an order for two bottles of the shampoo and one of the paste. I enjoyed it enough after using it today to go ahead and place my order. Thanks for the sample and you have a new customer as of a few minutes ago Smile
03-27-2012 2:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

LAID Brand
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 10 posts

RE: Laid shampoo and styling paste
03-27-2012 3:56 PM

(03-27-2012 2:16 PM)Sptsmed Wrote:  I received my samples yesterday and waited until after working out at lunch today to try them out. Yes the sample bottle is hard as a rock and can't squeeze the product out, but I understand there is a pump on the regular one and that would rectify that problem. Plus, it was free, so no complaints here LOL. I will say that I do not normally get much of a self effect from a lot of products, but after washing my hair and using it as a body wash I did feel rather upbeat and not tired as I normally do after working out.

The paste goes a long way and I liked both so much that I just placed an order for two bottles of the shampoo and one of the paste. I enjoyed it enough after using it today to go ahead and place my order. Thanks for the sample and you have a new customer as of a few minutes ago Smile

WOW!! I cannot thank you enough! You're awesome bro!!! Hey, one thing, the mens bodywash doesnt need the pump because you can squeeze the bottle. If you have any issues whatsoever, I will personally mail you pumps. Honestly, I cannot thank you enough. On a further note, our customer service is going to be stupid awesome. We plan on surprising top customers with i-pads...but sshhhh dont tell anyone Smile
03-27-2012 3:56 PM
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
233 thanks in 99 posts

03-28-2012 7:32 AM

Day two with the Laid brand shampoo and styling paste. Up at 5:00 A.M. which is my normal during the week, used the shampoo and styling paste this morning. I noticed that after my shower and putting the paste on I was a bit more alert and focused than on most mornings. Normally I burn a pretty fast path to the coffee pot after getting out of the shower and getting my scrubs on, but this morning I actually did not find that I needed that as much as most mornings. Interesting and hope that is something that continues to occur, that in itself would be well worth the continued purchase of the products in my eyes.
03-28-2012 7:32 AM
LAID Brand
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
21 thanks in 10 posts

03-29-2012 6:31 PM

(03-28-2012 7:32 AM)Sptsmed Wrote:  Day two with the Laid brand shampoo and styling paste. Up at 5:00 A.M. which is my normal during the week, used the shampoo and styling paste this morning. I noticed that after my shower and putting the paste on I was a bit more alert and focused than on most mornings. Normally I burn a pretty fast path to the coffee pot after getting out of the shower and getting my scrubs on, but this morning I actually did not find that I needed that as much as most mornings. Interesting and hope that is something that continues to occur, that in itself would be well worth the continued purchase of the products in my eyes.

Another great report! Thank you so much!
03-29-2012 6:31 PM
zerosix85
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
45 thanks in 12 posts

03-29-2012 6:59 PM

I'm just got mine in the mail and I can't wait to try this. I'm going to have to hold off a few days since I've noticed it contains copulin in it and some female friends/coworkers I know don't respond too well to it...

Going to test this in an outside and prowling environment.
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2012 7:02 PM by zerosix85.)
03-29-2012 6:59 PM

LAID Brand
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
21 thanks in 10 posts

03-29-2012 7:25 PM

(03-29-2012 6:59 PM)zerosix85 Wrote:  I'm just got mine in the mail and I can't wait to try this. I'm going to have to hold off a few days since I've noticed it contains copulin in it and some female friends/coworkers I know don't respond too well to it...

Going to test this in an outside and prowling environment.

Thanks for letting me know. Which products did you get? Only our female products have copulins, none of our male products do.
03-29-2012 7:25 PM
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
233 thanks in 99 posts

03-30-2012 7:35 AM

Day three using the shampoo and paste in the morning and am still getting the self effects, hope that continues, very quality feeling shampoo, takes very little and leaves my hair very manageable, damn that sounds like a hair commercial for sure LOL. Looking forward to my order to get here now Smile
03-30-2012 7:35 AM
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
233 thanks in 99 posts

03-30-2012 12:42 PM

Received my shampoos and paste in the mail today, very nice bottles and yes the shampoo bottle can be squeezed, watch out for Mr Whipple LOL. Fast delivery and looking forward to continuing to report on results going forward. Thanks !!!
03-30-2012 12:42 PM
LAID Brand
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
21 thanks in 10 posts

03-30-2012 12:47 PM

(03-30-2012 12:42 PM)Sptsmed Wrote:  Received my shampoos and paste in the mail today, very nice bottles and yes the shampoo bottle can be squeezed, watch out for Mr Whipple LOL. Fast delivery and looking forward to continuing to report on results going forward. Thanks !!!

Awesome! Thank you!!!
03-30-2012 12:47 PM

misfit101
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
88 thanks in 24 posts

03-30-2012 2:58 PM

Just got my samples today! Upon initial inspection the bottle of shampoo and little jar of paste look good and like any other high quality hair product. The word pherotraction is there, but in small letters and doesn't call too much attentino to itself.

The shampoo/body wash smells very close to Acqua di Gio, very pleasant if a bit generic. The paste has a much softer smell, I think its the same scent, but the smell of the paste itself changes it. I'm looking forward to trying these soon! I have a feeling the shampoo sample will be gone in no time and since I already like the smell, if I like how it feels I will definitely be ordering some more!
03-30-2012 2:58 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Laid: Men's Hair Styling Paste and Shampoo. Initial thoughts Gojira 3 238 03-27-2012 4:13 PM
Last Post: LAID Brand