Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Laid shampoo and styling paste
LAID Brand
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 10 posts

RE: Laid shampoo and styling paste
03-30-2012 3:00 PM

(03-30-2012 2:58 PM)misfit101 Wrote:  Just got my samples today! Upon initial inspection the bottle of shampoo and little jar of paste look good and like any other high quality hair product. The word pherotraction is there, but in small letters and doesn't call too much attentino to itself.

The shampoo/body wash smells very close to Acqua di Gio, very pleasant if a bit generic. The paste has a much softer smell, I think its the same scent, but the smell of the paste itself changes it. I'm looking forward to trying these soon! I have a feeling the shampoo sample will be gone in no time and since I already like the smell, if I like how it feels I will definitely be ordering some more!

Thanks, Misfit!! Remember I screwed up with the sample size shampoo bottles and you can't squeeze them. You'll have to smack onto your hand...sorry about it, I wont make that mistake again Smile
03-30-2012 3:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
misfit101
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
88 thanks in 24 posts

03-30-2012 3:09 PM

Not a problem at all! With the free gifts and how fast I got them, I can't complain at all! I will see if I use these today if I go out at night. Any tips on how much to apply?
Oh and by the way, the website looks great! Very, very classy yet cool and manly. The picture designs give it a bit of a rocker/ dark artsy theme I'm really liking.
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2012 3:11 PM by misfit101.)
03-30-2012 3:09 PM
LAID Brand
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 10 posts

03-30-2012 3:22 PM

(03-30-2012 3:09 PM)misfit101 Wrote:  Not a problem at all! With the free gifts and how fast I got them, I can't complain at all! I will see if I use these today if I go out at night. Any tips on how much to apply?
Oh and by the way, the website looks great! Very, very classy yet cool and manly. The picture designs give it a bit of a rocker/ dark artsy theme I'm really liking.

I copied and pasted this from my website
Texture Paste
Benefits:

A medium hold texturizing and molding paste that directs, defines, molds and separates. This amazing paste is formulated to be non-greasy, paraben and sulfate free, and has a fragrance THEY won’t be able to resist. With the fragrance reeling them in, the PHEROTTRACTION™ will seal the deal.
In addition to the PHEROTTRACTION™, the Men’s Texture Paste also is formulated with algae extract which contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids—good stuff crucial for healthy hair and scalp.

How to use:
Place a dab in your palm and rub hands together; evenly distributing the paste on the palms and fingers. Run your hands through the hair distributing the paste from root to end. Mold the hair to the desired style. The paste works best on damp or dry hair. The PHEROTTRACTION™ pheromones are most powerful in the first four to six hours after application, so when you use it in the morning to rock your day, don’t forget to re-apply if you plan to rock someone else’s night.

Dirty Clean 2-1 Shampoo/Bodywash
Benefits:

For the man who just simply wants to be clean from top to bottom, LAID BRAND introduces its 2-in-1 Body Wash and Shampoo that rids the hair of excessive build-up while cleansing, revitalizing, and re-hydrating both hair and skin. While shampoos and body washes strip the body of its natural pheromones, our 2-in-1 contains PHEROTTRACTION™ which aims to replace, in concentrate, those pheromones a man finds most valuable.

In addition to the PHEROTTRACTION™, the Men’s 2-in-1 contains vitamins A, D, E and B6, magnesium, copper, iron, amino acids and folic acid, all of which are essential for hair growth and nourishment. By the way, you’ll love the alluring scent and, like all of LAID BRAND’s products, is paraben and sulfate free.

How to use:
For the hair, apply to wet hair and lather as you would with any shampoo, but with one key difference—you’ll want to leave it in for three minutes to soak up the PHEROTTRACTION™. Rinse it out and repeat if that’s your thing.

For the body, the product lathers best when used with a loofah (or pretentious bath sponge).

**Stack the Men’s 2-in-1 with the Texture Paste and watch your Phero-moments double.
03-30-2012 3:22 PM

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1827
Thanks received:
1737 thanks in 751 posts

03-30-2012 3:58 PM

Got my samples today! Thanks!

I like the fragrance. It's light and inoffensive, very easy to like. It has a slight aquatic scent, with a bit of sweet fruit. I wanted to smell it a few times.

The packaging looks nice, but I would suggest that future production runs omit the prominent "pherottraction" emblem, or at least move it off the front so that the product can be left out and just look like nice hair products.

Looking forward to using this stuff!

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2012 5:32 PM by dbot.)
03-30-2012 3:58 PM
Fishdude
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 49
Thanks received:
183 thanks in 77 posts

03-30-2012 8:25 PM

Might be a great product but what sophisticated adult is going to use or gift "Laid" ....... Paste.

Jking
03-30-2012 8:25 PM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
63 thanks in 26 posts

03-30-2012 9:56 PM

(03-27-2012 2:16 PM)Sptsmed Wrote:  I will say that I do not normally get much of a self effect from a lot of products, but after washing my hair and using it as a body wash I did feel rather upbeat and not tired as I normally do after working out.

I will definitely have to give their stuff a try. This would be great for after my lunchtime workouts.
03-30-2012 9:56 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Laid: Men's Hair Styling Paste and Shampoo. Initial thoughts Gojira 3 241 03-27-2012 4:13 PM
Last Post: LAID Brand