Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Laid Hair Products for Women
fluffygirl12
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 7 posts

Laid Hair Products for Women
03-26-2012 4:04 PM

I just received my sample package of the brand new line of Laid products . My first impression : nice package design and smells absolutely yummy !!

First - thank you so much Adam for the generous supply !

I received Luscious Locks trial size Shampoo and Conditioner , a hair mask for dry /damaged hair ( how did you know I needed that Smile , and a fantastic multi purpose Straight Kinky leave-in conditioner spray.
I was hoping for this product , since I would apply it before blow-drying , and therefore not only does the product stay on and does not get rinsed out , but it additionally is warmed up by blowdryer and styling tools . Seems like something that will have the highest potential for results.

I will actually use them tomorrow and report back on Wednesday , but meanwhile - The bottles are very cute , black with black labels and hot pink/white writing.
The Shampoo and Conditioner smell delicious , reminds me a bit of sun tan lotion . I opened it , smelled it and smiled , a happy and beachy scent.
I could not smell ANY mones or cops in any of it , just a very pleasant scent.
03-26-2012 4:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

LAID Brand
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 10 posts

RE: Laid Hair Products for Women
03-26-2012 4:15 PM

(03-26-2012 4:04 PM)fluffygirl12 Wrote:  I just received my sample package of the brand new line of Laid products . My first impression : nice package design and smells absolutely yummy !!

First - thank you so much Adam for the generous supply !

I received Luscious Locks trial size Shampoo and Conditioner , a hair mask for dry /damaged hair ( how did you know I needed that Smile , and a fantastic multi purpose Straight Kinky leave-in conditioner spray.
I was hoping for this product , since I would apply it before blow-drying , and therefore not only does the product stay on and does not get rinsed out , but it additionally is warmed up by blowdryer and styling tools . Seems like something that will have the highest potential for results.

I will actually use them tomorrow and report back on Wednesday , but meanwhile - The bottles are very cute , black with black labels and hot pink/white writing.
The Shampoo and Conditioner smell delicious , reminds me a bit of sun tan lotion . I opened it , smelled it and smiled , a happy and beachy scent.
I could not smell ANY mones or cops in any of it , just a very pleasant scent.

Fluffygirl, it was my pleasure! And thank you for the kind words. In addition to the straight kinky product, we also have a texturizing spray that also stays in the hair plus we have a hairspray too that finishes it off then you're radiating the mones, LOL! I hope you enjoy. I would not use the conditioner and mask together, the mask is a once or twice a week deep conditioning treatment. When you over condition the hair, its not good Smile but im sure you know this Smile
03-26-2012 4:15 PM
LAID Brand
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
21 thanks in 10 posts

03-26-2012 4:24 PM

(03-26-2012 4:15 PM)LAID Brand Wrote:  Fluffygirl, it was my pleasure! And thank you for the kind words. In addition to the straight kinky product, we also have a texturizing spray that also stays in the hair plus we have a hairspray too that finishes it off then you're radiating the mones, LOL! I hope you enjoy. I would not use the conditioner and mask together, the mask is a once or twice a week deep conditioning treatment. When you over condition the hair, its not good Smile but im sure you know this Smile

here's what a woman put on our FB page about the products which warms the heart:

Becky Brown

I have been a stylist for 35yrs .an I absolutely love,,love!!!these products. My client fell in love w/luscious locks shampoo &conditioner. &the straight kinky multi purpose spray is AWSOME! !finished it off w/ fill me up texture spray.she was hooked she loved that her hair felt so lite but said she would have bought it for the smell alone. She's been thru chemo we've tried everything b/c she hasn't any moisture in in her hair @all.I couldn't believe how shiny &gorgeous her hair look &felt omg ..she actually teared up & said her hair look like it did b4 chemo...so thank you to laid brand for making my client Feel on top of the world today. ....
03-26-2012 4:24 PM
fuzzcat
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
114 thanks in 46 posts

03-26-2012 5:19 PM

I received my samples in the mail today and they were so much bigger than I expected! Plus I got a full-size of the straight kinky spray, so generous! I agree that I cannot smell the pheromones. I tried the straight kinky spray and it makes my hair feel soft and gives it shine. I like that it can double as a heat protectant!
03-26-2012 5:19 PM
LAID Brand
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
21 thanks in 10 posts

03-26-2012 5:25 PM

(03-26-2012 5:19 PM)fuzzcat Wrote:  I received my samples in the mail today and they were so much bigger than I expected! Plus I got a full-size of the straight kinky spray, so generous! I agree that I cannot smell the pheromones. I tried the straight kinky spray and it makes my hair feel soft and gives it shine. I like that it can double as a heat protectant!

Glad you like! This product can be used as a detangler too when combing out those knots. It is best used after your shower, towel dry your hair, spray it all over, comb it through then blow dry away. Smile

Enjoy!
03-26-2012 5:25 PM

halo0073
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 341
Thanks received:
793 thanks in 420 posts

03-26-2012 7:06 PM

I couldn't resist. I just took a shower and tried the shampoo (for dry hair), conditioner (dry hair) sand the Fill Her Up on my towel dried hair. They all smell good. I am not used to conditioner being so mentholated but it was refreshing. One thing I didn't like. The travel size bottles themselves are very rigid meaning you can't squeeze the product out of the cap very well. I am not complaining because hey they were free but I thought I'd mention because it is something that would keep mne from buying again if the full size bottles are the same. I just took the caps off and shook it out into my palm. It was pretty easy with the shampoo but it was a lot harder with the thicker consistency. I'm off to shake my hair around the boyfriend.
03-26-2012 7:06 PM
LAID Brand
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
21 thanks in 10 posts

03-26-2012 7:11 PM

(03-26-2012 7:06 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  I couldn't resist. I just took a shower and tried the shampoo (for dry hair), conditioner (dry hair) sand the Fill Her Up on my towel dried hair. They all smell good. I am not used to conditioner being so mentholated but it was refreshing. One thing I didn't like. The travel size bottles themselves are very rigid meaning you can't squeeze the product out of the cap very well. I am not complaining because hey they were free but I thought I'd mention because it is something that would keep mne from buying again if the full size bottles are the same. I just took the caps off and shook it out into my palm. It was pretty easy with the shampoo but it was a lot harder with the thicker consistency. I'm off to shake my hair around the boyfriend.

thanks halo! I've heard the same thing about the travel size bottles. Our regular size have pumps.
03-26-2012 7:11 PM
halo0073
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 341
Thanks received:
793 thanks in 420 posts

03-26-2012 7:22 PM

Oops I meant to say harder with the conditioner's thicker consistency. PS...this stuff works. Self effects and on the BF. Definitely a sexy blend.
03-26-2012 7:22 PM
Thanks given by LAID Brand
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 318
Thanks received:
1687 thanks in 370 posts

03-26-2012 7:44 PM

(03-26-2012 7:22 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  PS...this stuff works.

Good
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2012 7:45 PM by Alpha Dream.)
03-26-2012 7:44 PM

LAID Brand
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
21 thanks in 10 posts

03-26-2012 7:51 PM

(03-26-2012 7:22 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  Oops I meant to say harder with the conditioner's thicker consistency. PS...this stuff works. Self effects and on the BF. Definitely a sexy blend.

Awesome! Chris is the man, he did a stellar job!
03-26-2012 7:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Laid: Men's Hair Styling Paste and Shampoo. Initial thoughts Gojira 3 238 03-27-2012 4:13 PM
Last Post: LAID Brand