Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Laid Hair Products for Women
halo0073
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 341
Thanks received:
793 thanks in 420 posts

RE: Laid Hair Products for Women
03-27-2012 11:03 AM

Yes he did. Because when you have little kids you don't usually sneak upstairs on a school night, while they are still asleep, lock the door and pretend you don't hear them. And as always sex with mones is just better. So thanks for that Wink I repinned your shampoo and conditioner on Pinterest. I am spreading the word amongst my phero using girlfriends too. I think you've hit on a great niche because they are really interested.
03-27-2012 11:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LAID Brand
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 10 posts

03-27-2012 4:21 PM

(03-27-2012 11:03 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Yes he did. Because when you have little kids you don't usually sneak upstairs on a school night, while they are still asleep, lock the door and pretend you don't hear them. And as always sex with mones is just better. So thanks for that Wink I repinned your shampoo and conditioner on Pinterest. I am spreading the word amongst my phero using girlfriends too. I think you've hit on a great niche because they are really interested.

that's awesome to hear! thank you halo Smile Smile Smile
03-27-2012 4:21 PM
halo0073
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 341
Thanks received:
793 thanks in 420 posts

03-28-2012 9:13 AM

Okay, I thought I'd write a little about my self effects. On the day after I shampooed and conditioned and used texturizing spray (how did you know that this was the better product to send me?) I wasn't feeling any noticable effects anymore, definitely seems to be strongest just out of the shower and freshly sprayed. I decided to spray more of the spray in and see what happens. Instant mood lift, feeling good, pretty, confident. Took my kids to the park and was hammered nonstop by moms talking to me. I talk to them sometimes but not for an hour and a half solid. I even had a stranger to me approach me (from bench next to mine) and strike up a long and very personal conversation. Abnormal. The one downside I am seeing with the texturizing spray is that it seems to buildup on my hair and I will have to wash my hair more quickly than usual. My hair looks amazing BTW. I scrunched a bit of the spray into my wet hair and went to bed with it slightly damp, woke up with perfect awesome waves that have lasted. That's a minor miracle with my pin straight hair that won't hold a curl. Good stuff.
03-28-2012 9:13 AM

LAID Brand
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
21 thanks in 10 posts

03-28-2012 11:04 AM

(03-28-2012 9:13 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Okay, I thought I'd write a little about my self effects. On the day after I shampooed and conditioned and used texturizing spray (how did you know that this was the better product to send me?) I wasn't feeling any noticable effects anymore, definitely seems to be strongest just out of the shower and freshly sprayed. I decided to spray more of the spray in and see what happens. Instant mood lift, feeling good, pretty, confident. Took my kids to the park and was hammered nonstop by moms talking to me. I talk to them sometimes but not for an hour and a half solid. I even had a stranger to me approach me (from bench next to mine) and strike up a long and very personal conversation. Abnormal. The one downside I am seeing with the texturizing spray is that it seems to buildup on my hair and I will have to wash my hair more quickly than usual. My hair looks amazing BTW. I scrunched a bit of the spray into my wet hair and went to bed with it slightly damp, woke up with perfect awesome waves that have lasted. That's a minor miracle with my pin straight hair that won't hold a curl. Good stuff.

Thank you, Halo! You're correct the texturizing spray is a styling treatment which can build up over time. We also have another spray called, Straight Kinky, this product is an everyday product that detangles and protects the hair and even repairs split ends. Days when you have the texturizer in, you can also use this spray. Works awesome too! Again, thank you for your honest feedback. I have been sending samples to all your female friends. Smile
03-28-2012 11:04 AM
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 30 posts

03-28-2012 11:50 PM

I just shampooed and conditioned my hair...the shampoo is definitely a better quality shampoo. Its nice, thick, and lathers with little water! The smell is nice and light (I usually like my hair to smell freshly washed, even after drying). The conditioner was AMAZING!!! I love the mentholated feeling, it was SUPER refreshing! Kinda wish I could wash my whole body with it (minus the nether regions, ha!). The smell of the conditioner isn't that great, but it didn't stay in my hair, so that was cool. My hair is air drying now, and as far as the phero effects, I'll have to see in the AM.

I currentlyhave the Luscious lock shampoo, does the other women's products smell similar? Coconutty? So far, me likey. If the Pheromones kick ass, you'll have a sold customer.
03-28-2012 11:50 PM
LAID Brand
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
21 thanks in 10 posts

03-29-2012 12:21 AM

(03-28-2012 11:50 PM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  I just shampooed and conditioned my hair...the shampoo is definitely a better quality shampoo. Its nice, thick, and lathers with little water! The smell is nice and light (I usually like my hair to smell freshly washed, even after drying). The conditioner was AMAZING!!! I love the mentholated feeling, it was SUPER refreshing! Kinda wish I could wash my whole body with it (minus the nether regions, ha!). The smell of the conditioner isn't that great, but it didn't stay in my hair, so that was cool. My hair is air drying now, and as far as the phero effects, I'll have to see in the AM.

I currentlyhave the Luscious lock shampoo, does the other women's products smell similar? Coconutty? So far, me likey. If the Pheromones kick ass, you'll have a sold customer.

Thanks Sporty! I appreciate your honest review. We used 2 fragrances; Coconut for shampoo's and conditioners (conditioners have a lot of menthol, which changes the top scent, but does not stay in the hair, its part of the experience of using it Smile. The other fragrance is that of the mo' rockin' oil you have which all styling and treatment products smell like. I know the mones work best when newly applied so not sure how the effects will be alone from the shampoo/conditioner. I would recommend using a pea size amount of oil, rub it through your hands then from scalp to ends, do not overuse this product, less is more. Apparently the phero-effects from the oil are amazing so i'm anxious to hear your feedback.
03-29-2012 12:21 AM
fluffygirl12
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 7 posts

03-29-2012 10:14 AM

Quick update ,
Have been using the Straight Kinky styling spray / leave in conditioner - works beautifully and makes my hair feel and smell so great , even my (male gay ) business partner made a point in telling me .
I'm saving the shampoo and conditioner samples for next time I"m at my boyfriend's who is out of town until next week.
Thank you Adam! I will definitely purchase products from you in the future.
03-29-2012 10:14 AM

Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 25 posts

03-31-2012 10:17 PM

I received the sample sizes of the Luscious Locks shampoo, conditioner and mask, as well as a full size of the Straight Kinky Multi-Purpose spray. Thanks, Adam, for your wonderful generosity!

Day 1:

I used the Luscious Locks shampoo and conditioner as directed. They smelled great, although I did find the plastic containers a bit hard to squeeze and had to unscrew the lids to get the product out. After towel-drying my shoulder-length hair, I used the Straight Kinky Multi-Purpose Spray. Because my hair is very fine, I didn't really have to section it and so on as the directions suggested, it was easy to comb through my hair.

I did not blow-dry my hair, but let it dry naturally, combing it with a wide-toothed comb occasionally until it was dry.

Normally (if I just use shampoo and conditioner and nothing else) my hair will dry in a slightly wavy way, which I do not care for much. Usually I use sea kelp gel which gives it a bit more body, volume and control and helps to eliminate the weird waves. The spray was great in that it did control the waviness this day, however, it did not really help with the body and volume and fullness.

Pherowise, I did definitely feel a nice mood boost, recognizable even more because I had had some quite bad news when I first woke up that morning. Yet, after my shower, I felt noticeably better that I ought to have.

My son and his gf came over to help me rearrange my room, and the positive vibes and energy were also very noticeable, we got a lot done!

Day 2:

I decided to use the Luscious Locks shampoo followed by the Luscious Locks Mask, according to the directions. My hair felt silky and smooth afterwards, and again, after towel-drying my hair, I spritzed and combed the Straight Kinky Multi-Purpose Spray through my hair, and again, let it dry naturally.

This day, I spent about 5 hours sitting outside of a store selling tickets for a fundraiser, and it was quite windy and cool. My hair was still a little damp when I arrived there, so unfortunately I just had to let the wind do what it would. My hair felt definitely clean and soft, and smelled great. Unfortunately though, it totally lacked volume and control, and the unruly waves were there, most likely due to the combination of the wind and the baby-fineness of my hair.

The phero effect was definitely there and awesome - we were in a silly, fun mood, and I personally made lots more ticket sales than my partner.

Tomorrow's thoughts:

I think I will again just use the shampoo and conditioner and spray, but this time I will blow-dry it rather than let it dry naturally.

I am also thinking that the Fill Me Up Texture Spray (or maybe the No More Headaches Hairspray? Though I don't know much about hairspray, haven't used it much) might have been a better answer to my volume and control and baby-fine hair issues, after reading the descriptions of the other products, I'll wait and see what blow-drying does. Tomorrow's environment will be similar to today's - sitting in the wind selling tickets, but hopefully for not as long as today, lol.
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2012 10:43 PM by Sillykitty.)
03-31-2012 10:17 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, Pheroman, fluffygirl12
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 25 posts

Yesterday 8:48 PM

Day 3:

Did NOT go as planned!

Had to go out earlier than expected, with no time to shower/wash hair (ugh!) so was unable to do my next plan (same as Day 1, except blow-dry instead of natural dry). So, there I was stuck with my same shampoo+mask+multi-purpose spray hair from the day before, and worse yet, had to sit again out in public helping to sell tickets.

So, not knowing what to do (without resorting to having to wear a hat!) I just spritzed on a fair amount (possibly too much!) of the multi-purpose spray, combed it through and hoped it would be okay.

It never quite dried the entire day, it felt a little limp/lank, maybe from having used the mask the day before? I asked my co-ticket-sellers from time to time throughout the day if my hair looked okay, and they said it was fine. I had no mirror so I couldn't tell, except the one time I went to use the bathroom in the store, it actually didn't look too terrible (it just felt kind of dampish all day and I felt a little self-conscious about it).

Phero effects: I felt quite silly all day, as i had the previous days. The others around me were a little silly too, we had fun, and interacted well with our potential (and actual) ticket buyers coming in and out of the store. I noticed that I sold way more tickets on Day 2 (shampoo+mask+spray) than on Day 3 (NO hair wash, but added spray).

Day 4:

Used the shampoo+conditioner+multi-purpose spray as directed, but this time I blow-dried it. Because my hair is very fine, it dried pretty quickly, and when it was almost dry I flipped my head down and did it from underneath to help give it a little body.

(Oh, and I was able to get the shampoo out of the bottle by tapping it against my hand, but the conditioner would NOT come out and I had to stick my pinky in there a few times til enough came out. I left the bottle in the shower upside-down so that hopefully tomorrow it will have settled to the "top" and it will be easier)

My hair looked great and felt great! No weird waves, though as with Day 1, it felt a little "lighter" and didn't quite have the body I was used to getting with the sea kelp gel, but the blow-drying at least had helped with the volume.

I used to always blow-dry my hair, but because it's so fine, it became really damaged, and so I had to stop and let the damage grow out. I also threw away my hair brushes and began using only wide-toothed combs, to also help minimize damage and speed repair.

But I do love how this combination of products works when I blow dry it. Though I'm a little scared to start getting back into the blow-drying habit again too regularly because of what happened before. Though before, I also didn't regularly use "heat protection" products so that may have contributed to the damage as well.

Pheromone-wise, my social interactions were pretty much limited to walking down to our local breakfast place to have coffee with some friends, where I also happened to run into a local doctor, which was perfect because I smashed my left arm pretty badly a few days ago and needed advice (no health insurance).

Although I was pretty tired and didn't feel too well due to the long ticket-selling weekend and not sleeping well because of my arm, I was actually in a pretty good mood. I joined the doctor at his table, where he was very helpful and we ended up talking about all sorts of things. I then joined my other friends, who were very kind and solicitous (because of my arm). One even said that he would love to come over and "baby me", lol.

The bank was uneventful, but at the post office where I had to stand in line for a package, a kinda-cute guy who I vaguely know from the supermarket (he works there), kept giving me shy, sweet smiles as we stood in line, something he had never done before. Interesting!

Conclusions thus far:

I really like the products in every way, especially when I used the shampoo+conditioner+spray and blow-dried as I did today.

The mask might be too heavy for my particular hair, but I'll give it another try in a few days (and possibly blow-dry if i dare). I think I might also use a little less of it, maybe that'll help.

Questions:

1. How can I use this particular combination of products to best effect with the least damage to my hair?
2. Does the multi-purpose spray give enough heat protection for my fine hair so that I can blow-dry regularly without fear of damage?
3. Would the Fill Me Up texture spray be helpful with increasing body and volume without being to heavy (sometimes my hair will look stringy, greasy and/or flat if product is too heavy)? Or maybe just use less product?
Yesterday 8:48 PM
LAID Brand
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
21 thanks in 10 posts

Yesterday 9:17 PM

(Yesterday 8:48 PM)Sillykitty Wrote:  Day 3:

Did NOT go as planned!

Had to go out earlier than expected, with no time to shower/wash hair (ugh!) so was unable to do my next plan (same as Day 1, except blow-dry instead of natural dry). So, there I was stuck with my same shampoo+mask+multi-purpose spray hair from the day before, and worse yet, had to sit again out in public helping to sell tickets.

So, not knowing what to do (without resorting to having to wear a hat!) I just spritzed on a fair amount (possibly too much!) of the multi-purpose spray, combed it through and hoped it would be okay.

It never quite dried the entire day, it felt a little limp/lank, maybe from having used the mask the day before? I asked my co-ticket-sellers from time to time throughout the day if my hair looked okay, and they said it was fine. I had no mirror so I couldn't tell, except the one time I went to use the bathroom in the store, it actually didn't look too terrible (it just felt kind of dampish all day and I felt a little self-conscious about it).

Phero effects: I felt quite silly all day, as i had the previous days. The others around me were a little silly too, we had fun, and interacted well with our potential (and actual) ticket buyers coming in and out of the store. I noticed that I sold way more tickets on Day 2 (shampoo+mask+spray) than on Day 3 (NO hair wash, but added spray).

Day 4:

Used the shampoo+conditioner+multi-purpose spray as directed, but this time I blow-dried it. Because my hair is very fine, it dried pretty quickly, and when it was almost dry I flipped my head down and did it from underneath to help give it a little body.

(Oh, and I was able to get the shampoo out of the bottle by tapping it against my hand, but the conditioner would NOT come out and I had to stick my pinky in there a few times til enough came out. I left the bottle in the shower upside-down so that hopefully tomorrow it will have settled to the "top" and it will be easier)

My hair looked great and felt great! No weird waves, though as with Day 1, it felt a little "lighter" and didn't quite have the body I was used to getting with the sea kelp gel, but the blow-drying at least had helped with the volume.

I used to always blow-dry my hair, but because it's so fine, it became really damaged, and so I had to stop and let the damage grow out. I also threw away my hair brushes and began using only wide-toothed combs, to also help minimize damage and speed repair.

But I do love how this combination of products works when I blow dry it. Though I'm a little scared to start getting back into the blow-drying habit again too regularly because of what happened before. Though before, I also didn't regularly use "heat protection" products so that may have contributed to the damage as well.

Pheromone-wise, my social interactions were pretty much limited to walking down to our local breakfast place to have coffee with some friends, where I also happened to run into a local doctor, which was perfect because I smashed my left arm pretty badly a few days ago and needed advice (no health insurance).

Although I was pretty tired and didn't feel too well due to the long ticket-selling weekend and not sleeping well because of my arm, I was actually in a pretty good mood. I joined the doctor at his table, where he was very helpful and we ended up talking about all sorts of things. I then joined my other friends, who were very kind and solicitous (because of my arm). One even said that he would love to come over and "baby me", lol.

The bank was uneventful, but at the post office where I had to stand in line for a package, a kinda-cute guy who I vaguely know from the supermarket (he works there), kept giving me shy, sweet smiles as we stood in line, something he had never done before. Interesting!

Conclusions thus far:

I really like the products in every way, especially when I used the shampoo+conditioner+spray and blow-dried as I did today.

The mask might be too heavy for my particular hair, but I'll give it another try in a few days (and possibly blow-dry if i dare). I think I might also use a little less of it, maybe that'll help.

Questions:

1. How can I use this particular combination of products to best effect with the least damage to my hair?
2. Does the multi-purpose spray give enough heat protection for my fine hair so that I can blow-dry regularly without fear of damage?
3. Would the Fill Me Up texture spray be helpful with increasing body and volume without being to heavy (sometimes my hair will look stringy, greasy and/or flat if product is too heavy)? Or maybe just use less product?

Thank you, Silky! You happen to have all treatment/conditioning products. I should have mixed in a styling product, I apologize. The fill me up texture spray is exactly what you want for the volume and texture and hold. In addition, the hairspray on top of that is proving to be a great combo from the clients in our salon. The straight kinky spray not only protects the hair, but also repairs it. You can use it everyday for detangling and/or heat protectant.
As an FYI, do not use the conditoner and mask on the same day. The mask is only to be used twice a week, tops. Otherwise, your hair will become overconditioned and be tough to style.
Does this help? If you need anything further please let me know Smile Thanks again! Really appreciate you taking the time to write this.
Yesterday 9:17 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Laid: Men's Hair Styling Paste and Shampoo. Initial thoughts Gojira 3 241 03-27-2012 4:13 PM
Last Post: LAID Brand