Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LPMP Men's Sampler Set Review
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

LPMP Men's Sampler Set Review
04-21-2015 8:18 AM

I ordered the best selling men's sampler set from LPMP, which included ten 5ml vials of their most popular products. Product link here:

Great customer service, Heather was very responsive and a joy to liaise with. I got two additional samples for being a member of Pherotruth and I got to specify which two additional fragrances I want. The order came and it was well packaged with no leakages. I was pleasantly surprised, they threw in three small sample vials of Hunter and the Woodland Nymph, Dark Desires and Mean Business. Really pleased with the customer service Big Grin

The sample set includes the following 5 fragrances:
- Love Potion Homme
- Love Potion #9
- Elementary Chapter 5
- Excalibur
- Merlin's Blend

Plus 5 fragrances with mones:
- Pashazade (Heart Throb)
- Super 2 (Super Sexy for Men)
- Teddy Man (Teddy BB)
- Voracious (Wanted Man)
- TMI (TMI)

Got the following 2 additional samples:
- Moon of the Falling Leaves
- Eternal Sunshine

I will review each of the products after I wear them at least once. But some general observations: as many people say LPMP stuff smell quite sweet. Sniffing from the bottles, most of them are sweeter than what I usually wear. Also, the fragrances stick close to the skin. The projection is not wide but in exchange the longevity is great.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
04-21-2015 8:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: LPMP Men's Sampler Set Review
04-21-2015 8:47 AM

Tried 4 fragrances so far:

-Moon of the Falling Leaves
I was very interested in this one. It was definitely not what I expected though. On my skin initially I smell sweet, powdery floral notes. It doesn't smell very masculine, in fact I'd say it's quite feminine. After a few hours, the wet greens and moss start to come through and blend smoothly with the florals. Invokes images of walking through a park on a damp day after a rain. It's a unique scent, more suitable for night time. Lasts a good 12 hours on my skin.

-Eternal Sunshine
Orange!!! All I could smell at first was orange peel. I never thought I would want to smell like orange but it's great! The eucalyptus and dill gives a slighly sweet touch, blended very well with the orange and lemon sour notes and some musk to give a sophisticated smell. It's a great day time wear, it just smells so refreshing and clean. Love this one. Lasts 8 hours on me.

-Merlin's Blend
Top note is very green and woodsy. Invokes images of wet grass. Very nice. The middle note is where it gets strange. I get a strong floral note, maybe rose, that overpower the greens. It has no floral notes so at times I doubted my sense of smell. But it definitely smelled floral. At drydown the floral receded and blends very nicely with the greens. Smells sophisticated. I'll have to test this again. Lasts 5 hours.

-Excalibur
My favorite so far. Smells incredible. It's like Merlin's Blend without the rose. Very masculine. Starts green and stays green all the way. Unfortunately, my skin seems to soak this one up. Minutes after application, the scent retreats back to my skin and cannot be smelled unless I put my nose to the app point. After 3 hours, the scent is completely gone. Bummer, I really like this one!! I have to test this again.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*

*sample
^ran out
04-21-2015 8:47 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-21-2015 10:24 AM

(04-21-2015 8:47 AM)raikahoken Wrote:  Tried 4 fragrances so far:

-Moon of the Falling Leaves
I was very interested in this one. It was definitely not what I expected though. On my skin initially I smell sweet, powdery floral notes. It doesn't smell very masculine, in fact I'd say it's quite feminine. After a few hours, the wet greens and moss start to come through and blend smoothly with the florals. Invokes images of walking through a park on a damp day after a rain. It's a unique scent, more suitable for night time. Lasts a good 12 hours on my skin.

-Eternal Sunshine
Orange!!! All I could smell at first was orange peel. I never thought I would want to smell like orange but it's great! The eucalyptus and dill gives a slighly sweet touch, blended very well with the orange and lemon sour notes and some musk to give a sophisticated smell. It's a great day time wear, it just smells so refreshing and clean. Love this one. Lasts 8 hours on me.

-Merlin's Blend
Top note is very green and woodsy. Invokes images of wet grass. Very nice. The middle note is where it gets strange. I get a strong floral note, maybe rose, that overpower the greens. It has no floral notes so at times I doubted my sense of smell. But it definitely smelled floral. At drydown the floral receded and blends very nicely with the greens. Smells sophisticated. I'll have to test this again. Lasts 5 hours.

-Excalibur
My favorite so far. Smells incredible. It's like Merlin's Blend without the rose. Very masculine. Starts green and stays green all the way. Unfortunately, my skin seems to soak this one up. Minutes after application, the scent retreats back to my skin and cannot be smelled unless I put my nose to the app point. After 3 hours, the scent is completely gone. Bummer, I really like this one!! I have to test this again.

I really like all the scents you listed. Eternal Sunshine just smells clean to me. Not necessarily soapy but just clean. It works great in the Summer for any outdoor parties, etc. Merlin's Blend is another scent I wear fairly often because when I wear it, people seem to be more respectful and things just go more smoothly. That and my bride also likes the scent. I LOVE Excalibur. This is the scent I put in my unscented bottle of Captain and the two go GREAT together. I also get a lot of compliments from women and Excalibur is strong enough to cover just about any pheromone stink you can put with it.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-21-2015 10:24 AM
moe

Rep Post

04-21-2015 4:36 PM

How much do you apply from the sample bottles?

When I was testing them, nobody was able to smell them but me. (4-6 dabs) I may have a problem with diffusion :/

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

04-21-2015 4:36 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-21-2015 5:44 PM

(04-21-2015 4:36 PM)moe Wrote:  How much do you apply from the sample bottles?

When I was testing them, nobody was able to smell them but me. (4-6 dabs) I may have a problem with diffusion :/

I usually do two big swipes from each side of the wand on each app point. Don't be shy about putting it on. Even if it overpowering to you at first, others aren't going to smell to smell it as strongly. Something to remember about the oils is that they don't fill up the room like a spray. This can be a very good thing when you have a certain someone you want to influence.

You can also get the scents in 1 oz alcohol based sprays to aid diffusion and you have the added bonus of an awesome smelling scent that will differentiate you from everyone else.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-21-2015 5:44 PM

raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-21-2015 7:44 PM

(04-21-2015 4:36 PM)moe Wrote:  How much do you apply from the sample bottles?

I put on 4-6 dabs just like you, 1 behind each ear, the rest on my neck and chest area. I don't have diffusion problem except for excalibur. The projection is not wide, 1-1.5 meters max, but when people get near me they can smell it.

Do you have dry skin? Maybe you can try a lotion or moisturizer before putting it on. Or you can also try adding the oil to some perfumer alcohol, maybe in the 60:40 oil to alcohol ratio that LPMP uses.

*sample
^ran out
04-21-2015 7:44 PM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-21-2015 7:51 PM

(04-21-2015 10:24 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I really like all the scents you listed. Eternal Sunshine just smells clean to me. Not necessarily soapy but just clean. It works great in the Summer for any outdoor parties, etc. Merlin's Blend is another scent I wear fairly often because when I wear it, people seem to be more respectful and things just go more smoothly. That and my bride also likes the scent. I LOVE Excalibur. This is the scent I put in my unscented bottle of Captain and the two go GREAT together. I also get a lot of compliments from women and Excalibur is strong enough to cover just about any pheromone stink you can put with it.

Your report on excalibur-captain and merlin-evolve are interesting! Maybe I'll do something like this next time I buy an unscented mone. Looking forward to your report on your new excalibur-captain mix with cops!

*sample
^ran out
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2015 7:52 PM by raikahoken.)
04-21-2015 7:51 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-21-2015 10:16 PM

(04-21-2015 7:51 PM)raikahoken Wrote:  Your report on excalibur-captain and merlin-evolve are interesting! Maybe I'll do something like this next time I buy an unscented mone. Looking forward to your report on your new excalibur-captain mix with cops!

I cannot wait to give that one a try!

04-21-2015 10:16 PM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-21-2015 11:15 PM

Question: I heard that covering the botte opening with your finger and turning the bottle upside down, and then dabbing the product on your finger onto desired app points is not a good idea for mones, because the bacteria in your finger will contaminate the bottle and ruin the mones. I have avoided doing that with my mones. Does this also apply for moneless fragrance oil? Can the bacteria alter the scent effectiveness in any way?

*sample
^ran out
04-21-2015 11:15 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-22-2015 6:54 AM

(04-21-2015 11:15 PM)raikahoken Wrote:  Question: I heard that covering the botte opening with your finger and turning the bottle upside down, and then dabbing the product on your finger onto desired app points is not a good idea for mones, because the bacteria in your finger will contaminate the bottle and ruin the mones. I have avoided doing that with my mones. Does this also apply for moneless fragrance oil? Can the bacteria alter the scent effectiveness in any way?

I have never noticed the scent changing from that sort of skin contact but honestly, when I have a sample vial it usually isn't around very long. Maybe a few weeks at the most.

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2015 7:55 AM by Snoopyace.)
04-22-2015 6:54 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP of G2 with Bosom Bows Honeycake 3 1,885 06-20-2019 4:39 AM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  5/01/17 Review of Sexpionage in Balls - LPMP Honeycake 4 2,650 02-10-2019 6:55 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP Sexology 3 Honeycake 0 1,290 02-07-2018 9:48 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP Topper in Strange Attractors. Honeycake 0 1,164 02-07-2018 9:46 PM
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP Carnivale with Audacious Honeycake 0 1,133 02-07-2018 9:42 PM