Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
LIIK V2 Test Vial
lifeisgood7

Sex: Male

Rep Post

LIIK V2 Test Vial
11-03-2012 6:25 PM

Hello,

I ordered glace and told Chris if he gave me a sample vial of LIIK I would post reports.

He sent me a test vial and I going to keep my word. Thanks Chris.

2 Sprays Glace
approximately 6 dabs of LIIK
(dab under each ear, 2 dabs under my nose, dab on my Adam's apple)

I planned a reconnect date with a super hot girl from high school.

Half German, Half African American. Hazel eyes. Perky breasts, long curly hair, very light skinned complexion.

We used to hook up and would randomly check in with each other over the past few years.

I am looking to start a new rotation of girls (I got tired of the last rotation) and is perfect candidate.

So we plan to meet up at Starbucks.

I get there and walk in. Look around and dont see her.

Walk around and I still dont see her.

While walking around, I was getting a lot of stares. I was also dressed well. The stares were similar to Wolfs celebrity stare.

SWAG.

I call her. I find her.

Turns out she gained at least 100 pounds and cut her hair. She got SUPER fat.

This is why I did not see her...because I did not recognize her at all.

I wanted to leave but I decided to be nice and not to burn any bridges. Heck, I'm already here, I take a Loss for the sake of science.

I sit down with her and at first she was doing the normal girl stuff. Sizing me up and just watching my movement etc.

It was a great beginning. We connected really well. She kept making eye contact with me for long periods and sometimes she would break off the eye contact. Lots of laughter.

During the convo, I did have some sort of attraction but then I lost it once I saw she was going no where in life. She is stuck in a circle and I sense a layer of self-loathing. I still hid this from her and kept enjoying myself nonetheless.

She also had no sense of obedience or submission. I noticed this in high school too but when you are older things make so much more sense. She was sweeter back then so it was tolerable.

It was really sad. She let her self go at such an early age.

I did the fake particle swipe (pretended something was on her face and wipe it off). I did not go well. She tripped out.

I also took her sunglasses and told her she would have to work to get it back. Did not go well either. She tried to slap my coffee out of my hand and then she slammed my car door in my face.

Big no-no for me. I have to pat myself on my back. I kept my alpha frame the whole time and remained calm.

I laughed everything off up until the car slam. I still had a sly look but that made my dick go super limp.

She is still in high school Undecided Oh well such is life.

After she did that, I calmly gave it back to her and explained to her I was flirting with her. She got really awkward and tried to save herself by smiling and doing a half-ass apology. She gave me the vibe that she knew she messed up and still wanted a sliver of a chance.

HELL NO.

To be honest, I think she perceived me at such a high value, she subconsciously ruined the interaction.

Looking back at it, that is exactly what happened. If she wasn't fat, I would've given her a chance.

Here I am looking sexy as hell, many more knotches on my bedpost, SWAG, gained muscle, business in fruition, great position at a job, etc

I honestly believed, she jacked it up the date subconsciously.

Later on, I see my mom. I am not reading into hits that are not there. She was definitely acting different around me. A lot nicer.

Saw my stepdad and stepbrother. They are usually tense around me. They were very chill. I also felt huge around them. Like I had an immense presence.

Self-effects: I felt like THE SHIT.

Very cool, calm, relaxed.

I know if it was the right girl, the interaction would've been a million times better.

Out of the all the products, I have tried I have never felt so COOL.

Hours later as I am writing this, I still feel very cool and relaxed. Like the world is my oyster.

The smell initially is amazing. Really clean but rugged at the same time. I don't like the way it smells on me hours later. Not a good smell. Smells really weird hours later. Would like the smell to last longer.

I like it so far. Very, very, very chill.

The more relaxed I am, the more relaxed she is.

The more relaxed she is, the easier it is for me to smash.

I will continue to post here.
11-03-2012 6:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: LIIK V2 Test Vial
11-03-2012 7:01 PM

As shallow as we can be. Thats how we are a men. We're visual creatures, we like what we see.

Great journal report Sir!

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 7:01 PM by seeusmile.)
11-03-2012 7:01 PM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

11-03-2012 10:53 PM

Went to FedEx office. I still have the application on form before (7+ hrs).

I am at the copy machine.

All of a sudden, a light skinned (latina?) chick passes me and smiles at me and says hello. A very meaningful hello.

I was caught off guard completely.

It was very pleasant. That only happens to me from ugly chicks.

Pretty chicks play it cool.

But wow, it was a huge self esteem booster.

Went to the gym.

All the guys kept starring at me. Not in a bad way. Just kept looking at me. Like "who is this guy????"

Workout was great.

This chick was doing crunches by me. She didn't seem to notice me.

I think to myself, "These mones are going to hit her like a brick wall."

She continues her workout and she does not seem to notice me.

Then BOOM! She gets up, looks at me, and I get the deer in the headlights. She looked like she was completely lost for about 10 seconds. Then she regained her composure.

She looked as if she was in awe of my presence.

The rest of the workout she kept stealing glances at me.

Then her boyfriend comes and kisses her and I no longer exist lol.

I just want to make a public announcement:

I refuse to be another poster that says, "Oh yea, major hit but I just didn't feel like talking to her and blah blah blah lame list of reasons."

When I see a hit, I will pursue.

And from now on, when I am attracted to a chick I will approach her. I'm just going to push myself and do it.

I am still digging this stuff. I feel so chill. It's very different chill from the other Alpha products I've tried (Ammo, A314, Wolf, Nude Alpha).

Some how the charisma and Alphaness was placed together cohesively. Very suave.

Testing continues. I will also consider taking out the Glace to fully experience LIIK.

I like Wolf's chill, but this chill is very different. Very feel good sexiness. I feel great.

For some reason, I have this expectation that my ego will grow bigger.
11-03-2012 10:53 PM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

11-04-2012 6:45 PM

8-9 dabs of LIIK

Went to church

2 women who do not usually hug and kiss me, came up to me, hugged me and kissed me

One of them, I have no clue who she is

They were both 50+ years old

I got respect from my peers, I was the center of attention, everytime I talked, all eyes on me

Went to the mall

Loads of fun

When you have this product on, people look at you like a person of success. A millionaire

I felt like a millionaire

I got lots of looks. It helps that I had extra swag in my step and I felt relaxed.

There was a married woman with children waiting for her husband to come out of the dressing room. She was clearly interested in me and tried to ignore me. It's like the hot chick that you see but you try not to pay attention to her. She kept stealing glances at me but at the same time,s he looked like she was purposely trying to ignore me with all of her effort. Hispanic.

Staying true to my promise of talking to every girl I am attracted to, I walked past a girl working at Auntie Annes.

I walked past her and then walked right around lol. I got a pretzel and the whole time I was talking to her she sounded like a robot. She looked like she hated the job etc. She would look at me and then completely avoid eye contact. I flirted with her and tested the waters, she gave me a laugh but refused to get out of robot mode/I do not want to be here. She kept avoiding eye contact with me.

As I am walking away from the stand, a chick from the perfume stand calls me over.

Super hot Hispanic chick. 21 years old.

I yell to her I am only coming over there if she wants to have a conversation and not try to sell me cologne, I look at my watch and tell her, my time is valuable.

She agrees, I then tell her she has to say "please" come over < demonstrating high value> she laughs and says please.

As soon as I come over, I say do not sell me cologne.

She laughs and says, of course I am going to.

She tried to at first but we both forgot abut it.

We have an amazing conversation. Man f*ck that. We were having conversation sex. Straight eye sexing. But that good sex. That nice and slow, I love you sex.

You know what I am talking about. When you first date a chick and you have sexed a couple times and then when you are in public, you give her this look and she gives you a look too. You are having a conversation, but something deeper is going on.

I ask her what her dream is, she says what every Colombia woman wants: a rich husband and to be a housewife.

We talk school, life, all types of stuff.

Once I opened her and showed her how awesome I am, she would not stop talking.

It was very very very chill. It already felt like we were on a date and we were flirting our ass off.

So relaxing. Very relaxing vibe. No cares in the world. It was just us 2 at the mall. No one else existed.

I asked to see her butt, she laughs and turns around and lets me check her out. There was a filter on my tongue that magically disappeared.

I didnt want to ask at first, but this voice whispered to me to just do it. Who cares?

She tells me a book, "50 Shades of Gray" a book about a 20 something year old multimillionaire that courts a girl not in his league.

She is telling me this as if she think I am a multimillionaire. Mind blowing.

I then ask for her number and she tells me she has boyfriend. I say "So?". She gets very serious and says she respects him and their relationship and she would not him to do that to her. To cheat on her.

I respected that. She then continues talking (once again, does not want me to leave).

(If you guys have suggestions on how to overcome this, please let me know, the boyfriend thing lol)

At this point I start walking away. I say to her, "Hey remember that dream of not working and being a rich dudes house wife?"

She says: "Yea...."

I look away from her and start looking at the perfume stand.

I put my hands up, gesture at the stand, and I say
"Hows that going for you with your current boyfriend?"

She is left staring at me as I walk away.

ZING.

Notes:

Super confidence. I seriously feel like THE SHIT. I also felt very confident in portraying that in my walk and speech. Before, I would always worry about what people would think of me in terms of thinking I am arrogant. But I did not care.

People did not want to leave my presence.

People perceived me as high value. I got a lot of "High Value Person" hits. A lot of these.

VERY easy to converse. Women keep the conversation going for you. Minimal work.

They smile very easily and you can tell they trust you. You already bypassed whatever sh&t testing wall they have. It's an instant pass into their feminine energy. Once your in, they give you a tall glass of goodness.

I like this stuff a lot. I am tempted to go ahead and just buy a bottle but I want to wait to see how people will respond at my workplace tomorrow after wearing Wolf for 2 1/2 months. Should be interesting.

The dry down was a lot better this time. Did not reek hours later. I really wish the initial smell lasted longer. It smells amazing. I am willing to buy a bottle of just the cologne smell :-)

But yea. Awesome product thus far.
11-04-2012 6:45 PM
Ace420fresh
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-04-2012 9:31 PM

Hell yeah!! awesome report man!
i just ordered some l2k v2 last night and I can't wait to try it out!
keep up the posts.
11-04-2012 9:31 PM

lifeisgood7

Rep Post

11-05-2012 7:32 PM

6-7 Dabs

Went to work

I was a lot more charismatic than normal.

My coworker that shares an office with me told me something was different about me (after wearing Wolf for 2 1/2 months lol)

He said I am a lot more relaxed and I seem more focused.

He said he liked the vibe a lot and preferred it.

He said my other vibe was depressed and I looked like I hated work (dont know to believe this or not because I truly believe I am a happy go lucky person).

Interesting observation made by him nonetheless.

But yea good day.

I was super happy, great mood.

I got a lot of Alpha male hits.

People wear a lot nicer to me.

I did notice an invasion of space from men. There were 2 times when they invaded my space big time. Both times, I was at my computer. They sort of leaned over me a little too close and it was very weird. One was a superior another was a co-worker.

I also noticed an Instant Honesty from Androtics effect. I can count 3 different times where people spilled their guts to me. 2/3 stories were very personal. It was very strange to me because the people because they were telling me some CRAZY stuff. During these conversations, I also noticed a lot more cussing.

Later on, the woman I am seducing at work was staring at me at one point and waited till I turned around to make eye contact (I felt her burning a hole into my skull)

When I turned around and looked at her, we locked eyes and she had that nice sparkle in her eyes. That nice slow motion, only me and her moment again. Then she broke eye contact with me completely.

There was a new girl that I noticed in our office building. Super hot. I noticed she was intrigued by me and kept looking at me, but she avoided eye contact.

There were numerous amount of times where I noticed guys were STARING at me. I am pretty sure they were staring at me because I switched up my signature. I noticed that when I would look back at them, they quickly darted their eyes away. This happened a bunch of times.

I felt very alpha, very top dog, i also felt more commanding. Deeper voice. Super I dont care attitude. Very manly.

I felt good.

I just got my bottle of AV in the mail. The whole reason I got the LiiK sample was because I ordered the Glace to go with it. I am wondering if I should continue with LiiK or give AV/Glace a try.

I am in the process of seducing that coworker i mentioned who fell in love with me while I was using Wolf.

What do you think? Finish the L2K test vial or try the Glace/AV combo?
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 7:52 PM by lifeisgood7.)
11-05-2012 7:32 PM
Nickz999
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2012 10:00 AM

I'm on the dilemma whether to buy l2kv2 or AV. And your review is incredible. damn...
11-06-2012 10:00 AM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-06-2012 10:15 AM

Great reporting. I would suggest giving the AV/Glace combo a try. It works wonders.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
11-06-2012 10:15 AM
COUNSEL
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2012 11:44 AM

(11-04-2012 6:45 PM)lifeisgood7 Wrote:  8-9 dabs of LIIK

Went to church

2 women who do not usually hug and kiss me, came up to me, hugged me and kissed me

One of them, I have no clue who she is

They were both 50+ years old

I got respect from my peers, I was the center of attention, everytime I talked, all eyes on me

Went to the mall

Loads of fun

When you have this product on, people look at you like a person of success. A millionaire

I felt like a millionaire

I got lots of looks. It helps that I had extra swag in my step and I felt relaxed.

There was a married woman with children waiting for her husband to come out of the dressing room. She was clearly interested in me and tried to ignore me. It's like the hot chick that you see but you try not to pay attention to her. She kept stealing glances at me but at the same time,s he looked like she was purposely trying to ignore me with all of her effort. Hispanic.

Staying true to my promise of talking to every girl I am attracted to, I walked past a girl working at Auntie Annes.

I walked past her and then walked right around lol. I got a pretzel and the whole time I was talking to her she sounded like a robot. She looked like she hated the job etc. She would look at me and then completely avoid eye contact. I flirted with her and tested the waters, she gave me a laugh but refused to get out of robot mode/I do not want to be here. She kept avoiding eye contact with me.

As I am walking away from the stand, a chick from the perfume stand calls me over.

Super hot Hispanic chick. 21 years old.

I yell to her I am only coming over there if she wants to have a conversation and not try to sell me cologne, I look at my watch and tell her, my time is valuable.

She agrees, I then tell her she has to say "please" come over < demonstrating high value> she laughs and says please.

As soon as I come over, I say do not sell me cologne.

She laughs and says, of course I am going to.

She tried to at first but we both forgot abut it.

We have an amazing conversation. Man f*ck that. We were having conversation sex. Straight eye sexing. But that good sex. That nice and slow, I love you sex.

You know what I am talking about. When you first date a chick and you have sexed a couple times and then when you are in public, you give her this look and she gives you a look too. You are having a conversation, but something deeper is going on.

I ask her what her dream is, she says what every Colombia woman wants: a rich husband and to be a housewife.

We talk school, life, all types of stuff.

Once I opened her and showed her how awesome I am, she would not stop talking.

It was very very very chill. It already felt like we were on a date and we were flirting our ass off.

So relaxing. Very relaxing vibe. No cares in the world. It was just us 2 at the mall. No one else existed.

I asked to see her butt, she laughs and turns around and lets me check her out. There was a filter on my tongue that magically disappeared.

I didnt want to ask at first, but this voice whispered to me to just do it. Who cares?

She tells me a book, "50 Shades of Gray" a book about a 20 something year old multimillionaire that courts a girl not in his league.

She is telling me this as if she think I am a multimillionaire. Mind blowing.

I then ask for her number and she tells me she has boyfriend. I say "So?". She gets very serious and says she respects him and their relationship and she would not him to do that to her. To cheat on her.

I respected that. She then continues talking (once again, does not want me to leave).

(If you guys have suggestions on how to overcome this, please let me know, the boyfriend thing lol)

At this point I start walking away. I say to her, "Hey remember that dream of not working and being a rich dudes house wife?"

She says: "Yea...."

I look away from her and start looking at the perfume stand.

I put my hands up, gesture at the stand, and I say
"Hows that going for you with your current boyfriend?"

She is left staring at me as I walk away.

ZING.

Notes:

Super confidence. I seriously feel like THE SHIT. I also felt very confident in portraying that in my walk and speech. Before, I would always worry about what people would think of me in terms of thinking I am arrogant. But I did not care.

People did not want to leave my presence.

People perceived me as high value. I got a lot of "High Value Person" hits. A lot of these.

VERY easy to converse. Women keep the conversation going for you. Minimal work.

They smile very easily and you can tell they trust you. You already bypassed whatever sh&t testing wall they have. It's an instant pass into their feminine energy. Once your in, they give you a tall glass of goodness.

I like this stuff a lot. I am tempted to go ahead and just buy a bottle but I want to wait to see how people will respond at my workplace tomorrow after wearing Wolf for 2 1/2 months. Should be interesting.

The dry down was a lot better this time. Did not reek hours later. I really wish the initial smell lasted longer. It smells amazing. I am willing to buy a bottle of just the cologne smell :-)

But yea. Awesome product thus far.

I think you went too far in asking for her number. Assume hot girls have boyfriends and will not provide a random guy with their number. It's her job to flirt with guys in order to make sales. By all means have the flirty conversation...

I never ask girls for their numbers. Offer her your number, suggest she gets in touch when it suits her and leave it at that. If she is interested she will take your number and get in touch.
11-06-2012 11:44 AM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

11-06-2012 9:33 PM

(11-06-2012 10:00 AM)Nickz999 Wrote:  I'm on the dilemma whether to buy l2kv2 or AV. And your review is incredible. damn...

i say buy both. they are both awesome companies and i have grown a lot as a person using mones

i havent tried AV yet, but dam l2k is on point!
(11-06-2012 11:44 AM)COUNSEL Wrote:  I think you went too far in asking for her number. Assume hot girls have boyfriends and will not provide a random guy with their number. It's her job to flirt with guys in order to make sales. By all means have the flirty conversation...

I never ask girls for their numbers. Offer her your number, suggest she gets in touch when it suits her and leave it at that. If she is interested she will take your number and get in touch.

yes you are right, i will do this from now on

i always just go for the # but giving my number away makes more sense

has this worked successfully for you?
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 9:34 PM by lifeisgood7.)
11-06-2012 9:33 PM

Share This Thread