Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
LIIK V2 Test Vial
lifeisgood7

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: LIIK V2 Test Vial
11-06-2012 11:03 PM

7-8 Dabs

Great product

it makes me very happy and charismatic but at the same time very chill

its like a boiling pot with the lid over it

the coworker that shares my office once again states that something is different about me. he says i seem a lot happier and a 1000X more confident

the men that were once buddy buddy while wearing Wolf, now they keep their distance

they only speak to me if i speak to them. they look at me like management or someone higher up.

my superiors have magically became very buddy buddy with me. with Wolf, they kept a distance and respected me. sometimes there was a tension or an irritation, but now it is gone

the product also makes my day very fluid

The girl i am seducing is falling victim to it. the dynamic of the interaction has changed. she looks at me lustfully.

with Wolf, it generated attraction and subtle flirting. she also would sh*t test me but very attracted to me (i always passed and it was always in good fun)

now, the shi@ testing is gone.

she stares at me a lot.

in the morning, she flirted with me BIG time

she is also more open with me. she came to my office 2 times for no reason.

i called her to come in the 3rd time and we talked for a while. the lustful eyes where gone and it was more or less, getting comfortable with each other. one thing i noticed is that she would stare at me and would not break eye contact.

i have never met a woman that was able to lock eye contact and not break away

she does not want to leave. this was very similar to the girl from the mall. i make very little effort to talk and they just keep going and they tell things they only would tell a close friend. there were times when the convo would stop and we would be quiet but the convo would start up again and she would just linger around. she did not want to leave

finally, she leaves and later on in the day, she locks on me again and gives me the knowing look. does not break eye contact with me.

i would want to say i want the product to be more sexual but i feel like it already is. just super buffered. stealth like. the girl does not notice because she is so comfortable, making convo, enjoying your presence, and then BAM sex has moved in, deep under their skin

once again, i feel like the coolest, manliest person on the face of the planet. like the SH%T

i have a suspicion that this product pulls out the best you possible

i want to pull out the AV/Glace but this L2K....there is something about it...
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 11:33 PM by lifeisgood7.)
11-06-2012 11:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

11-07-2012 8:22 PM

6-8 dabs

great day

this stuff is happiness in a bottle

i put the dabs on, go to work and i am super amped and very happy

i find myself not worried about what people think of me

i feel like a demi-god

people are friendlier and seek your friendship and sometimes approval

re-application 9-10 hours later
2-3 dabs

we had to move desks around in the office and the chick i am seducing is helping out
before the re-application, she was very flirtatious and open

she would linger around me and look at me with stars in her eyes. very flirtatious and friendly (this is before the re-application. at this point i had the product on for 9 hours)

i decided to reapply just because i was going to be around her and also because we were moving things around=body heat

so i go down to my car and re-apply 2-3 dabs

i go back up, feeling super energetic and confident

i am cracking jokes left and right

i actually took over the project and started telling my superiors what to do...and they actually did what i told them. my voice tone changed completely. i said it to them as if i knew with no doubt in my mind they would do it...and they obeyed. crazy stuff i tell you. and they were buddy buddy with me the whole time.

i also find the more i open up, the more the people around me open up...big time. they will talk and talk and talk....not word vomit but very deep bonding conversations

the girl? this is when things got weird

she stopped making eye contact with me completely after the re-applcation

her reaction to me was a complete 180

she started fidgeting with her necklace and stopped helping us move things. she just stood in the corner and did not participate anymore

it looked like she was contemplating something, she was completely beside herself in another world

as if she was processing something very important and very deep

she also stopped making eye contact with completely, as if i was not in the room anymore

it was weird because whenever i cracked a joke, she would start laughing and would try to add to the joke. it was kind of lame lol. it was like in high school when you crack a joke and that one super lame kid tries to add to the joke and there is an awkward silence.

she did this over and over lol. she would start laughing and try to add to the joke. it was very, very weird. everything she was saying was super lame. i am not even sure she knew what she was saying. she would just start laughing and try to tack on a joke.

what was even weirder was she was not making an eye contact with me at all while she was doing this

i would look at her when she did it and she would be looking at the ground the entire time. i would try to steal glances at her to catch one of those sexy looks she gives me and...nothing. no eye contact whatsoever

it was like she was ignoring me, but then she wasnt because of the whole joke thing

it was so weird. anyone have any interpretations?

i am open to hear them because i have never witnessed anything like this ever in life lol

either way, i feel f&cking phenomenal. i feel solid and fluid at the same time. i just feel great

ive been using these positive moods and vibrations and just sending it to the universe. my mind state right now is amazing. law of attraction on crack cocaine
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 8:24 PM by lifeisgood7.)
11-07-2012 8:22 PM
James
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-07-2012 11:54 PM

(11-07-2012 8:22 PM)lifeisgood7 Wrote:  the girl? this is when things got weird

she stopped making eye contact with me completely after the re-applcation

her reaction to me was a complete 180

she started fidgeting with her necklace and stopped helping us move things. she just stood in the corner and did not participate anymore

it looked like she was contemplating something, she was completely beside herself in another world

as if she was processing something very important and very deep

she also stopped making eye contact with completely, as if i was not in the room anymore

it was weird because whenever i cracked a joke, she would start laughing and would try to add to the joke. it was kind of lame lol. it was like in high school when you crack a joke and that one super lame kid tries to add to the joke and there is an awkward silence.

she did this over and over lol. she would start laughing and try to add to the joke. it was very, very weird. everything she was saying was super lame. i am not even sure she knew what she was saying. she would just start laughing and try to tack on a joke.

what was even weirder was she was not making an eye contact with me at all while she was doing this

i would look at her when she did it and she would be looking at the ground the entire time. i would try to steal glances at her to catch one of those sexy looks she gives me and...nothing. no eye contact whatsoever

it was like she was ignoring me, but then she wasnt because of the whole joke thing

it was so weird. anyone have any interpretations?

i am open to hear them because i have never witnessed anything like this ever in life lol

Thanks for posting this review. I just got a little teeny sample bottle of it in an order of Glace that was also supposed to have A-1 (I didn't realize they had suspended single molecules for the time being.) Now I can't wait to try L2K.

As for the situation you describe above, I would chalk it up to being too attracted to you and her being intimidated now. This has been happening to me lately when I'm wearing mones. I left a Match.com "Stir" event in Manhattan with two older women who came together, both wanting to spend all night talking to me. I just wasn't escalating physically because while they were both talking and kept wanting to hang out longer and longer, there was nothing overt. Finally one had to go home and the other had me stay out later until the bars closed. Still nothing sexual until I kissed her good night then -- BAM! Crazy-ass make out, practically had sex right out in the middle of the street.

Similarly, the weekend before Halloween I met 3 girls about 15 years younger than me (22-25; I'm almost 37). They hung out at a Diner with me. Just talking, nothing really overt, but they all 3 took my number, 2 of them texted *immediately*. Nothing overtly sexual, though, until I went out with one of them a week later and again once I went in for the kiss -- BAM! I think it's just about being so attracted she's intimidated.

Congratulations. Now you know how it feels to be the hot girl. Lol...

Thanks again for the reviews. I will try to post something once I test my sample out as well.
11-07-2012 11:54 PM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

11-08-2012 1:00 AM

thanks for the response James, I appreciate it

the great thing with L2k is you simply have to be yourself

breaks you out of the shell and forces you to be the Sh%t

your ego will grow leaps and bounds

the none and alpha mones are so well buffered...seriously a boiling pot with a lid over it. like a volcano waiting to erupt...

it has many layers and dimensions to it. you will see what i mean

i highly recommend. i'm going to get a bottle very soon

i'm so high on this L2K i dont want to come down lol

i can only imagine what chris is going to put in the description of this product
11-08-2012 1:00 AM
COUNSEL
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-08-2012 5:39 AM

(11-06-2012 9:33 PM)lifeisgood7 Wrote:  i say buy both. they are both awesome companies and i have grown a lot as a person using mones

i havent tried AV yet, but dam l2k is on point!
(11-06-2012 11:44 AM)COUNSEL Wrote:  I think you went too far in asking for her number. Assume hot girls have boyfriends and will not provide a random guy with their number. It's her job to flirt with guys in order to make sales. By all means have the flirty conversation...

I never ask girls for their numbers. Offer her your number, suggest she gets in touch when it suits her and leave it at that. If she is interested she will take your number and get in touch.

yes you are right, i will do this from now on

i always just go for the # but giving my number away makes more sense

has this worked successfully for you?

Yes and much better that asking a girl for her number.
11-08-2012 5:39 AM

lifeisgood7

Rep Post

11-09-2012 2:42 AM

6-7 dabs

today was hit city

went to hooters

the 2nd i walk in, i get a "who is that guy look????" from a waitress

crazy blatant. she walks pasts me and her eyes are still glued on me.

i am starting to get used to the feeling now

times like these, i am like how the fck are these people experiencing my mone cloud so fast.

then i realize its because they are reading my body language. there is a pass in L2K that allows you to be the sh%t with no care in the world. the thing is you have to allow the product to work on you and work with the product. it will guide you. and yes i am personifying the product. its that real.

i sit down, chill for a bit, and i am either getting stares or i am getting glances

that is the thing i notice with this product. the women are either in a complete trance and stare -or- they glance at you repeatedly and look away. you become the hot chick. its the craziest thing in the world. its like dam, this is how it feels.

im sitting down and i am feeling someone burning me. i turn around and this african american chick is staring me down. our eyes lock and boom: trance city.

once you have them in your radar and make eye contact, they will stare for a very long time. i have noticed this over and over. a very long stare. super long. however long you are thinking in your mind....double that. its seriously not a stare, its a trance

i call the shots with this product on. before with just Wolf, a coworker of mine would out-Alpha me. not anymore. i'm the big shot now.

he sits back and lets me run the show. one thing i have noticed with this particular co-worker is he is inviting me to go places all the time and he calls me every day now to hang out. cool plus. a negative? he is subtly trying to manipulate me by passively becoming my friend to allow me to get comfortable so i wont put him in his place if need be

he also requires my attention all the time. its actually getting annoying now. i am doing my best to ignore it but i know the ignoring will turn to resentment, so i am going to talk to him tomorrow about it

the greatest thing about this product? it gives you a pass to be a pimp. i was making the craziest sex looks with my waitress. she ate it up every time. super charm.

i have to calm down for a second as i type this. ok.

i feel like i am gaining a pass into womankind. their subtleties and cues. everything becomes slow motion. i keep having sex with them with just my eyes. and they give it right back. they know what time it is. at first they are caught off guard because i am so present. the women also seem not to be used to it. they are caught off guard at first and then then play the game. and they give you such a hugeeee cup of their femininity. drink up.

of course the main goal here is to get laid and i plan on taking this bad boy to the club once i get full bottle (definitely starting a thread for that. i feel like there are many dimensions to this product. every time i think i figured something out, boom i get hit with something else)

but dammmm this eye sex is the shit. its a pass into a new world. ive had this experience before in pre-mone days but it was every once in a blue moon. i also notice in the past when that slow motion eye contact happens, it is the woman signaling to you, she is down to get smashed if u play your cards right

now, it happens over. and over. and over. i get surprised when it doesnt

another plus about this product: i am so present in all my interactions. i zone in on the person and the rest of world no longer exists

work?

i order jimmy johns and a delivery chick comes over. she is a super cute, 18 yr old, italian chick and i am so sexual with her its ridiculous. she was putty in my hands. i take off her hat and put my hand in her hair and massage her neck. i put her face in my hands and just stare into her eyes and bite my lips. boom eye sex.

i am 100% sure if i leaned in for a kiss, she wouldve loved it. i score her number and we have a date this weekend. the only time i have been this forward and confident with a chick is when i am drunk and in the club. i mean i seriously just met this chick and i have my hand in her hair and looking into her eyes

she walks away with weak knees and out of breath, she doesnt know what to do with herself. i felt like i f%cked her and sent her home lol.

the girl that i am seducing? i hav to recalibrate it. she is flirting with me super hard and she is constantly touching me, looking for reasons to but into my conversation. i think she wants me so bad she has no clue what to do with herself. she is super duper super crazy hot. craazzzyyyy hot. and its like she is in my hands and i dont even want her lol. its so awkard to watch her chase me. its like she has to dust off her "i have a crush on a boy tool kit" from middle school before she got tits in high school

and oh man, the looks she gives me. i realize she is no longer giving me the lustful sexy eyes anymore. she is giving me everything. fully exposing herself to me. just telling me "here i am, what are you going to do with it?"

the reason i say i have to recalibrate or better yet shift gears, it is moving to far into the comfort zone even though she is signaling me to be physical. i want the physical to be on my terms, not hers. so i am going to freeze her out a little bit to create the emotinal tension and then from there, when she starts chasing hard core, just jump right into sexual. classic push pull.

in conclusion, i am going f&ck the sh^t out of her. i cant wait.

you have to love women, if you allow them to be them and have an active role in the seduction, they will make sure the sex is phenomenal

i am hoping and praying this product does not taper off like Wolf did. when i first wore it, great hits for about a week or two and then everything turned buddy buddy and best friends with everyone. in comparison, the vibe then was very, very, monotone. very cold and crafty. very magical in the sense that everyone adores you and is your best friend. good old wolf.

l2k?

this is some next level ish.

its like BOOM BITCH this is me motherfc%kers!

enjoy my mothafcking presence!

however, there is a duality about it. while samuel jackson is yelling that out, there is liam nesson in a deep dark seductive voice that is saying

hmmmm. i feel so good. come here one and all. i will make you feel good. let your hair down and lets frolic for i am the sexiness person alive.

ive said it before, great product. its a rollercoaster the second you put it on.
makes everyday an adventure
11-09-2012 2:42 AM
fishcake
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-09-2012 3:37 AM

I like your alpha manner.

How would you compare this product to a traditional alpha/sexual such as AV if you've used it before?
11-09-2012 3:37 AM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-09-2012 4:33 AM

(11-08-2012 5:39 AM)COUNSEL Wrote:  yes you are right, i will do this from now on

i always just go for the # but giving my number away makes more sense

has this worked successfully for you?

Yes and much better that asking a girl for her number.
[/quote]

I beg to differ.....

Sorry i'm not a really big fan of stealing someone's cake as I've experienced karma before it. It hits you 10x back on the face.

It's not a bad idea to offer your number . Although i guess that puts you as the one hanging. Or if you have that mind set of abundance and doesn't affect you as much if she didn't text/call you back.

If you're looking for a non threating way to get her number without making her feel she's your tonight's conquest. Just say "you know you seem like a cool/fun girl/chick/woman etc.... We should reconnect sometime, do you have email?/facebook?/ or exchange digits?"

My experience of keeping in contact with people.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
11-09-2012 4:33 AM
COUNSEL
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-09-2012 7:28 AM

(11-09-2012 4:33 AM)seeusmile Wrote:  Yes and much better that asking a girl for her number.

I beg to differ.....

Sorry i'm not a really big fan of stealing someone's cake as I've experienced karma before it. It hits you 10x back on the face.

It's not a bad idea to offer your number . Although i guess that puts you as the one hanging. Or if you have that mind set of abundance and doesn't affect you as much if she didn't text/call you back.

If you're looking for a non threating way to get her number without making her feel she's your tonight's conquest. Just say "you know you seem like a cool/fun girl/chick/woman etc.... We should reconnect sometime, do you have email?/facebook?/ or exchange digits?"

My experience of keeping in contact with people.
[/quote]

Whatever works for you Smile

I have a few friends who use a similar approach to you, as do the other 99.99% of guys in this world. When they do get a girls facebook, number etc... almost all of these girls, at best, enter their "friend zone" They add these girls to facebook, at a rate of probably 1 a week, and all the other girls from the previous weeks notice this. Their whole life is on facebook and they are constantly adding new girls. I doubt they actually "score" with any of them. They constantly pursue these girls, try to take them on dates, and let them know they are available 24/7 should the girl want them. They act as if females are in short supply and as if they fall in love with every female who gives them their facebook etc...

Try chatting to the girl, if it goes well and there is chemistry offer her your number. If she doesn't get in touch so what. It's not like it was the love of your life and it shows she wasn't interested in taking it further. There is nothing worse than being that guy who is constantly ringing and texting a girl who isn't interested.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 7:33 AM by COUNSEL.)
11-09-2012 7:28 AM
thebigQ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-09-2012 9:41 PM

(11-09-2012 2:42 AM)lifeisgood7 Wrote:  the 2nd i walk in, i get a "who is that guy look????"
............ the women are either in a complete trance and stare -or- they glance at you repeatedly and look away. you become the hot chick. its the craziest thing in the world. its like dam, this is how it feels.
............ makes everyday an adventure

Lifeisgood7, it looks like you have found your mix. What me and a lot of people here are looking for. Lucky you Smile.

Alpha Dream: Glace, AM, LIIKv2, A1
Androtics Direct: All Consumer line, Several MXs, Putatives & Experimones
Apex: M3X, IMP, Dion
Hax: Wingman BL, M512
LAL: Nude, NA, AV, BW, DP
LPMP: TLG
S1ck: Alpha Q, Cas
True Pheromones: All Consumer line
XS: Evolve, Xist, Ascend, Bliss, Cohesion, Connection
11-09-2012 9:41 PM

Share This Thread